Rate3

Rate3

Crosschain tokenisation&identity manager protocol for IOST;ETHEREUM & STELLAR

>trading now at 1/5 ETH ico price . at Huobi,Bibox 620k$ marketcap

>there is very good liquidity on both huobi and bibox

>also supports atomic-swaps between ERC20 stablecoins to IOST blockchain, Stellar blockchain and more in future
>Rate3 is IOST's servi node

>CEO accepted into Alibaba & UN hosted fellowship + is advisor at Odyssey
>co-founder of alibaba - Eddie Wu is an investor

>Paypal incubator member - only 3 projects got accepted this year. there was 5% acceptance rate
>launched stablecoin that's smartcontract is audited - you can pay that on ratex.co < browser extension to pay in Amazon (for example) soon

>Met with various reps from Singapore government
>4 testnets already online

see this for example
swap.rate3.network

The negatives:

>only shilled at /biz
>dead community apart from bounty hunters who get rewarded for interacting with team's social media

>many competitors in the space (CHX : 19 millions marketcap, Swarm 10 millions marketcap for example)

Attached: dwaynewayne.jpg (844x1280, 245K)

>only shilled at /biz
nono, only shilled by YOU on biz, you are the most desperate bagholder I ever saw

sage

there was actually 1 other shiller too but he doesn't shill anymore . . because he noticed it doesn't help

dude are trying to create a conversation to bump your thread? also did you just forget to use your phone? you're using the same ID...this is so cringe my man

sage

oh as we can see, rate3 fudders are sub 100 IQ

fucking retard get out

.. what i meant, he noticed it doesn't help

i've not noticed it yet because i know literally 3+ people from BIZ who have bought this worth tens of thousands $

where are you from dude? india? I can smell the curry from your posts

sage

you are one from india . or your live there because IQ so low

This is a very... telling comeback.

or your should *

but my point is
if you can't read fundamentals of Rate3 and still buying other low caps based on marketcap

most retarded ever

That's still not right. You know, the English language was made difficult on purpose with subtle rules so that we could quickly tell if somebody was a dangerous foreigner that didn't belong.
You failed the test, terribly.

SCAAAAAM THIS IS A PAJEET SCAM!

Not pajeets involved . only Asians

whats the difference faggot

Asians are more clever than westerns or pajeets . they know how to pump in crypto market when time comes

>implying that's better.
Oh boy...

yes it is .. nobody with brains buys western projects or pajeet shit .

Asian projects are only god tier.. they care about token price at least

nice find op

They care about token price alright, so that they can more effectively exit scam. Chinks are the most dishonest, sneaky, underhanded liars on this planet, aside from a certain tribe, that is.

yes but rate3 are singapore not china

bump

So they get just caned when they break the law, instead of having their organs harvested like in China?

i dont get why anyone would fud 600k$ marketcap coin

Eh, I don't really know shit about Rate3, and don't care either way. Could be great actually! You aren't doing it any favors though with your broken English shilling, in fact it makes it look scammy.
I'd just hold my bags if I was you, and stop making these threads. If it's a good project you'll make money.

Looks like an OK coin, bought a small stash

any publicity is good publicity you brainlet

if someone likes of rate3 he buys is despite of how good english shiller has

Well I guess you speak my language better than I can speak yours, you have that going for you.

Bump

Bump

True, who cares about grammar or pajeets when this is a sub 1M coin with huge potential

did some reading looks promising, worth to hold a bit atleast probably

Fools only

Yes

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump bvvvldlldd

Bump

Bump