When did you realize BTCore is full retard?

Attached: fullretard.png (682x205, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ffgu8WmS2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mfw I still have no idea what blocksize is or how any of this works, despite turning over many $100,000's and very nearly losing my life to this shit.

>inb4 Bcash is the new Bitcoin
But seriously, lmfao these fucking guys have a deathwish for BTC, who paid the hit?

blockchain is hyped up to be something difficult to understand, but it isn't, people are just lazy retards

kek same. it's all memes to me

Attached: 1549840430008.jpg (646x605, 105K)

Sometimes it's a littler understanding is a bad thing. I read about bitcoin in like 2011 and thought "wait so you have to carry around an entire copy of every transaction ever made? Won't that just keep growing stupidly big and become impossible to handle? That's stupid. Not interested, nice name though."

I'm writing code to set bcash and bsv blocksize to 0, better sell while you can!

you are small minded if you don't think in 20 years we can save like 100+ terrabytes on an usb sized object

each transaction has a size the same as a file like .mp3 or .docx expressed in bytes. The blocksize is 1MB so that means that each block functions as a USB whoms size is 1MB and you can't fit more into it as that. Sizing down the blocks means less transactions can fit in each block and presumably it will take a longer time to confirm transactions. Ofcourse they are doing this to force people to use LN, and eventually erradicate mining completely.

Besides it being good/bad my question is if it's not to early to do this from a business pov. Miners make up a large part of the network effect cryptocurrencies need to succeed. So if they're going to get rid of PoW those miners will switch their computers to other blockchains and give power to that. If they aren't carefull then BTC will just fade away and some other coin will take its place because there aren't enough users to really sustain the network growth.

this guy needs to be anally assaulted by a truckload of niggers. making the block size dynamically adjusting is one thing. reducing it as a hard limit is just willfully idiotic.

cashlets still don't get it.

you can maybe move to eliminate mining once the initial distribution ran out. we are a bit far from that.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ffgu8WmS2U

I think that would be better to but these coredevs are a bunch of fucking lunatics that was already very obvious. They're just reinforcing opinions at this point.

Yes I know. I'm saying that 8 years ago I was a dumbfuck.

it's actually 2-3 people that are utter raving radical lunatics. core has like 30-40 devs total? of which blockstream is only like 25% roughly. let's not jump to conclusions.

Sure but it's not the decision making isn't done by that entire group, it's done by the 2-3 raving radical lunatics.

excluding miners doesn't sound good for the future of btc

What a fucking idiot.
I've heard talk about removing "lost coins" and adding them to the mining reward in order to increase mining incentives. Which is retarded because you cannot be certain coins are lost just because they haven't been moved in a long time. The big target is ofcourse Craigs coins. Any know if they still push this idea and will go through with it?

more like they are loud enough, but maybe it's time we get louder. bitcoin governance was never set in stone, until satoshi was involved it was more like a dictatorship anyhow, time too move towards consensus. it's ironic that the unlimited crew that wanted the same broke consensus in the end. shit is not easy and it brings the danger of incompetent frauds and demagogues getting a great deal of representation in public debates of course.

>maybe it is time we get louder
Think you're a little to late for that. I don't care anyway. BTC can die for all I care, it's run by bilderbergjews

if core cucks want us average users to run full nodes they just have to give us some economical incentive.

fucking idiots