IS QUANT (QNT) A FUCKING SCAM ?

IS QUANT (QNT) A FUCKING SCAM ?

This is the team wallet and it should have been unlocked on April 30th according to them and the ICO parameters, yet these fucks have been withdrawing their coins to exchanges LMAO

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ?

etherscan.io/token/0x4a220e6096b25eadb88358cb44068a3248254675?a=0xf5e38bbedc78efea055e0c56035adb320e64c4bc

Did you just got fucked by Gilbert & Co ?

Attached: quantscam.jpg (1100x1025, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gLFTlgc#ynF5EA7
medium.com/@quant_network/quant-network-has-been-accepted-into-the-oracle-global-startup-ecosystem-2f4f92a2a9ab
youtube.com/watch?v=Li8YDMU_qO4
quant.network/QUANT_Token_Utility_V0.1.pdf
medium.com/@ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

kek, actually thinking that team tokens are ever "locked". It's just a faint promise not to move them... but they will if they want to.

Gilbert is going to dump on you all.

Straight from the man himself LMFAO. Take a look at this shit. He said locked 12 months

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-13-at-11.56.59-AM.jpg (952x456, 61K)

Attached: 1514408234501.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Nah just Gilbert dumping his personal stash. 2nd highest token holder, not the team stash

That is the team stash, you stupid fuck. It consists of 4.4M coins

LMAO SPOOF site, you think IF they were dumping they would legit move it when people are watching their wallets? FUD, you fucking fudders are trying WAY to hard, sorry you didn't get QNT cheap. See you at $100.

Take a look at this brain dead monkey. Spoof site ? It's blockchain, and by default, transparent as fuck
>>they would legit move it when people are watching their wallets?

Ok, you are fucking insane

Nice fud, brainlet

Lololol trollolol this is what you get for buying
>blockchain OS

T. American

I'm just not some fucking NPC unlike you believeing everything I see on the internet fucking idiot. Nice try with the FUD but the teams tokens are locked meaning THEY/CANT/BE/MOVED you dumb nigger, Your lack of understanding this shows just how black you are. Take your anger out on society not a good project like QNT.

"founder and staff tokens are locked for 12 months. The company reserve has been open since TGE"

quote from the CEO

Next...

nothing to see here

founder and staff tokens are locked for 12 months. The company reserve has been open since TGE

Ofcourse it's a scam have you looked at the English on their website and bitcointalk forum. No way an English C-level would sign of on that

you AION bagholders have no idea whats about to hit you

>is crypto a scam?
>2019

Attached: 1526551080474.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Hahha quanties are getting fucked without camouflage and they still dont flinch.
Shilbert did a great job. Sell all before the shitcloud.

Since real volume is only 400k he has to start in time.

You can only hope for him buying back his own dip. That would be truely genius.

Lol...u fucking dumb retard...you made me laugh though. 2/10 for fud though. Must try harder.

tokens are likely from the reserve - to fund 'operational costs and development of the ecosystem'. this would include exchange listings... can't pay for binance using QNT

Attached: photo_2019-02-13_11-12-51.jpg (715x552, 53K)

if u notice the first 1 qnt was sent to bittrex ahead of listing

What did you expect, even more obfuscation. Tge, team tokens. They specifically said 11 months

Quant retards out in full force to defende Gilbert's balls lol

Attached: 1549948352694.png (500x1278, 65K)

>retard detected

Attached: serveimage.jpg (750x520, 166K)

its in the business paper plebtards. personal funds for team/advisors/staff are locked. Operational funds were always open :'D

Are you a fucking retard or an AION bag holder?

The team reserve tokens have been unlocked since TGE for exchanges, bounties, hackathons etc

Literally a bunch of API's sending to wallet software

and a new generation of bagholders was born

the shilling started when quant devs started dumping their tokens. really makes you think

Great obfuscation since you will never know whether the money will be sent for operational costs or just for dumping at the TOP lmao

Fucking great team. Pumping with news all day on telegram and twitter and dumping on their investors on idex and bittrex

cheap fud aion bagholder

quant will make use of a token-less blockchain, to enable the addition of smart-contracts on blockchains that don't currently support smart-contracts like bitcoin, and red belly blockchain.

in second half of the year, quant is decentralising to allow enterprise and community to operate gateways + receive incentivisation for doing so

yea the O/S is patented, and black-boxed. all transactions get signed / encrypted on the client-side, so gateways have no idea what clients are up to.

of course there is a consensus algo - to prevent eclipse attacks amongst other atacks. this is done on the message ordering layer where everything is time-synced. how else would you roll-back in case of a double spend? the whitepaper goes in depth.

the price is tied to fiat, but due to the circular economy with tokens being locked up per year / per license it results in growing scarcity:
imgur.com/a/gLFTlgc#ynF5EA7

team applied to FCA to be in their sandbox to not need a money tx license, durp

enjoy the -99% lifestyle bagholder

>Trusting pajeets
>think he will make it after paid shills infest online image boards

why you 99% loss AION boys gotta be so salty, We told you to get some QNT ages ago

You had me at "token-less" blockchain. Easily the funniest shit i read this week

This is like saying that the Bitcoin blockchain can work without a coin LOL

This is just a centralized shit token that has nothing to do with blockchain and blockchain governance. You don't have a protocol that sits on a decentralized consensus mechanism. You just have some centralized API shit that never required a token, but one was created just to rip off the investors, hence why the team is still working on that utility shit token whitepaper LOL

IDEX wallet contains 1.1 million QNT, which is about 12x the amount shown on the sell books currently.

You are all going to get fucked hard.

Attached: QNTdumpincoming.jpg (646x80, 13K)

Pathetically weak FUD.

Reserve tokens for operational costs (and exchange fees) have always been open.

I don't think people realise how expensive certain exchange listings in particular can be.

And if you bother to look at the wallet movements, most of the QNT moved is still sitting in wallets untouched. Actual QNT sent to exchanges is about 0.1% of QNT trade volume over the last week.

There's a lot of pumpworthy stuff happening over the next month or so, with a tokenomics model set to create huge buy pressure on QNT. I'm sure Gil, like every other holder, would rather sell off more at $50 instead of $4, which is unlikely to be far away.

What events exactly?

this.

dump quant. buy polkadot (or cosmos)

hyperledger, quorum, bigchaindb etc. are all blockchains that don't have incentivisation mechanisms.

you miss the point - the incentivisation mechanism is QNT, and is baked into the gateway! the smart-contracts just live on the incentivisation-free blockchain. QNT is required to perform transactions / transfer value through atomic-swaps.

either the gateway handles conversion of QNT to gas for the undrlying blockchain, or the use ensures sufficient gas is in the wallets they intend to use on the blockchains they're transacting on

Why the fuck does AION come into it? Lmao
AION using LINK=you fuckers unequivocally BTFO FOREVER AND EVER

AION is a dead shitcoin, that is about to run out of funds and exit scam

Wow, the absolute state of biz.

This includes buyers too you autist. Many people who have recently purchased QNT will just be storing their QNT on the exchange as it's a dex with minimal risk.

If you want a comparison, over 55% of all LTO tokens in circulation are currently held on IDEX and Bitmax. If you think QNT is going to be "fucked hard", then LTO is about to be obliterated.

That's around ~$100k ea...

Binance listing fees or hackathon rewards. They're from the unlocked reserve.

QNT to $10 in March.

Numerous enterprise client announcements, new partnerships, and work with the EU Commission that is apparently going to be announced with a lot of media fanfare.

And on top of that you have the launch of the actual tokenomics system and Quant Treasury soon.

Remember that Quant started working on their tech in 2015 with patents filed before the ICO even happened. This is a lot further along than people think.

>This is a lot further along than people think

all the more reason to dump it, desu

dude, u looked how many wallets QNT holders have? like 2k. show me another token in the top 100 with that few wallets

Quant community is funny as fuck. Over 100k tokens were moved from the team wallet to IDEX and Bittrex to dump on their stupid heads....

and what they do is...

speculate that the tokens are being sold to pay the binance fee or some shit. hahaha

But that's not the point, anyways. The point is that tokens from the team wallet are moving and creating sell pressure well before the official 30th April date where they unlock the full 4.4M..which represent over 30% of the supply...

Non stop dumping

Sauce?

educate us, how much has been sent to idex?

>1.6MM QNT confirmed for enterprise development

>Concerned about 100k QNT moving in unlocked wallets

1/10 FUD. Sorry you missed the boat OP.

The 1.6M tokens locked for enterprise development is again, one of the funniest shit i've read this year

There's no price structure for the mapp licenses yet, as you can validate a license with both 0.00001 quant and 0.1, 1 quant or 1M quant.

Is there a transparent way to show that 1.6M were locked in licenses or it's just a matter of editing some html to make it look like that ?

BTFO by Gilbert each and every day. Hype, hype and more hype while they transfer hundreds of thousands of tokens (operation costs my ass - they have millions from the ICO already) to dump on your heads.

Then on April 30 is where you get Blown the Fuck out with full 4.4M coins unlocked

What the fuck are you talking about?

1.6m Quant is confirmed for development (expenses, license fees etc) that's always been open.

That has nothing to do with licenses. You're completely misunderstanding what everything means.

Must be a pajeet.

Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate the level of autism from someone who's made an account called "QNT" just to fud it on Biz.

Must be an AION bagholder.

cool, sold 100k
into your buy orders
yeah, nah

fucking reddit-spacing retard

Get dumped on fucking cunts. You deserve it.

this

Ain't happening, but nice try.

>muh ISO standard
It only takes critical thinking and 5 minutes of looking into this shitcoin to see that it's a fucking scam.

Actually Is there a way to see ammount of tokens over time one addy ever held? Like a graph or something?

When you do critical thinking and 5 minutes of research with a single digit IQ and strong levels of autism I suppose you could come to that conclusion.

Attached: eu-blockchaindlt-standardisation-workshop-strategic-plan-21st-october-2017-1-638.jpg (638x479, 51K)

yeh iso tc/307 started by founder Gilbert Verdian what a scam. only 41 participating countries. lel

Attached: Blockchain-Group-Photo.jpg (2736x998, 851K)

medium.com/@quant_network/quant-network-has-been-accepted-into-the-oracle-global-startup-ecosystem-2f4f92a2a9ab
SCAM CONFIRMED SELL SELL SELL

Such desperate FUD. Just buy in. There's still time before this goes to 100m/

Attached: QNTtheStandard.png (333x396, 366K)

no black, not diverse enough. it's a scam

Not a partnership? Looks like some startup community shit

And how is this Jew involved with the development of this standard is any way other than putting his name on it to help him peddle his internet meme scam?

I suggest you listen to this very carefully.
youtube.com/watch?v=Li8YDMU_qO4

Also riddle me this- what is the fucking point of having Quant tokens in the first place?

the only point of quant tokens is to make gilbert rich.... he paid 100k for fake oracle partnership.. and is dumping his worthless tokens during the news

the standard is being developed independently. the team has built overledger. both started from the same idea in 2015. the standard will be released in 2020, overledger will be updated to follow the standard

read quant.network/QUANT_Token_Utility_V0.1.pdf

My Idex QNT aren't on the sell book faget. Hack me.

Attached: Quant token main use-case.png (1095x2000, 419K)

they saw something in QNT so selected them for their startup scheme, like VEN being part of LMVH’s startup scheme

their 430k customers and new startups will see oracle endors overledger

Erm. No offense but they added tons of blockchain companies in the past year (check the Twitter)

So the point of this token is to pay licensing fees to the company instead of literally any of the more sensible alternatives (BTC, ETH, DAI, GBP, USD, EUR) thus creating artificial demand for their shitcoin. Thanks for confirming this as a scam.

its access to new clients, tho i agree with you. its not that big

u still dont get it.

if i wanna write a big project, and chose to write it in solidity on ethereum - then realise the gas costs are too much for it to be profitable, i need to scrap it and start again.

if i develop it using quant networks forthcoming treaty-contract language, i can compile what i write to run on a multitude of blockchains. this lowers the barrier to entry.

with the gateway able to handle transaction costs, dev's can chose to pay this fee themselves. so i can develop an app on ethereum that doesn't require the user to hav tokens or use metamask. this is a game changer. and instead monetise using advertising, sell it as a subscription service etc.

boo hoo, artificial demand for the token - the 'treasury function' the team is developing handles this all so clients don't need to care about the token. they can pay in fiat and gain access for 1year say, tokens get locked.. and they don't have to worry bout gains tax etc.

meanwhile we hoard the tokens whilst u stay poor

QNT sound like the same scammers from other coins shilled here in the past years. Are they shills for hire?

meanwhile, chx shows you what a real partnership looks like

medium.com/@ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2

Literally who