Imagine not being all in on NKN

A sleeping giant is stirring..

Attached: C579C5B8-739F-4576-99D3-6F5F1D5642DF.jpg (1125x1500, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nknetwork
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It went down 90% since when I bought in

Redpill me on this opie so i can fomo pls. Whats coming up and why is it pumping

I can't be all in on each shitcoin nigga

100k reporting in
but also 35k stinkies.

You fell for the hodl meme bro

It’s just as important and innovative as Eth was, the team is god tier, they hit all their milestones, it’s not listed on any big exchanges, it’s down to 3c from 50c which was after the bull market (hasn’t mooned yet)..
It’s not a shitty pnd coin it’s actually one of the last true moon missions.

gook scam

all nkn shills are bagholders of this gook scam down 90% dont fall for it frens

>It’s just as important and innovative as Eth was

How exactly. NKN could be a dApp on Ethereum and funny enough they just made it an ERC token

it is a chinked substratum. Why do you compare this garbage to eth´.

Lol
Bought a lil bit for a meme sold at a profit then rebought

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.37.08 pm.png (1884x614, 111K)

Based and Chad pilled.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.38.16 pm.png (1908x534, 97K)

NKNs mainnet is out in June and their blockchain (currently in testnet) was built ground up with a novel consensus algorithm specific to their networking use case, because no current blockchains even come close to the scalability required. The absolute state of biz retards

This coin is from Philippines. Not even Chinese for them to pump it, anons be careful around this coin.

yeah, buy in now at the top right, pajeet idiot

Yowch! That was a quick correction. Nice pump/dump pajeets. I'm impressed.

ETH can't scale anywhere near what NKN is already doing nigger. Start here if you're actually interested: medium.com/nknetwork

I know you're shitposting but it's actually based in Silicon Valley. It was cofounded by one of the NEO/ONT chinks but the activity is all happening in California

Just dropping in to say people should check the NKN discord. There is some news and CMC hasn't been updated to reflect that news yet. I'm expecting a nice pump real soon

How do I join the fucking discord when I click the link it says expired

Here fren YF2paD

what news? do u mean the upbit listing?

>installing that bloated program called discord on my PC