2 days until CHX FAST Platform 2.0 launches

Attached: images.png (318x159, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-11/why-security-tokens-are-crypto-for-the-already-rich-quicktake
medium.com/@ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2
hamersley.weown.com/
securitieslawattorneys.net/february-2/
medium.com/ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2
youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't let that 1 guy who spends all day spreading fud in all chx threads stop you from making it

thanks just sold 50k

Scam

Attached: 10.png (640x490, 60K)

OWW MY BALLS !

$10 EOY minimum

Attached: sample_f91638ef40a2de1ee635a41cee2afa39.jpg (850x1202, 211K)

The coin is getting popular. What are you implying?

Which tool is that?

chx has seen steady organic growth for the last 4 months

the only way for non-accredited investors to profit from the upcoming sto bubble is by holding chx.

smart money is accumulating now. normies will fomo in later.

This is what passes for Chx FUD now.

O-organic interest

>tfw bought in november

Security tokens are the new crypto

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-11/why-security-tokens-are-crypto-for-the-already-rich-quicktake

we are the smart money

How many did you snag?

Attached: DyQne1bWkAADzR0.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

This article is bullish as fuck. They don't even know about WeOwn yet though, it'll be interesting to see the market reaction when the sleeper that can do end to end tokenization comes out of nowhere to take a piece of the pie!

holy fuck
medium.com/@ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2

Pump and dump SCAM. They have been sellin on IDEX that whole time.

This faggot again

5.1 BILLION RAISED

Boomer cash is going to get funneled into CHX yea boiis we fucking MOOOOONING NOW.

this is so big and they just casually tweeted it
I'm so wet right now

chx delivers

nice.

Looks like hamersley will whitelabel the own platform then feed it with institutional boomer cash my dick is rock hard right now.

this is what a real partnership looks like

this

The market likes it.

Attached: 20190213_081157.jpg (720x874, 143K)

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAH
Hamersley is a tiny stock broker in Massachusetts with about 10 employees, probably a boiler room outfit. This is fucking hilarious and perfect. If this is the big partner they were talking about, it’s over.

You know the rules.

Attached: 1548116383681.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

hamersley.weown.com/

>member of FINRA
>member of SIPC
>SEC registered
>Boiler room

Only pick 3 faggot and be honest.

Oh look double digit IQ fudders BTFO.

Enjoy staying poor retards.

This is huge. Own Market is making some serious partners

- Hamersley Partners is an SEC registered broker dealer
- Over $5.1 Billion Raised
- Over 50 Years of Experience

Get ready for another leg up

Holy fuck he actually deleted the fud lmao

fudders got btfo

The deal: Hamersley Digital Markets, combine their deep network of institutional investors with Own’s full stack tokenization technology. The combined strategic partnership will launch a new platform for the complete end-to-end lifecycle management of digital securities

What a fucking nigger, lmao!

Attached: 1550033686741m.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

Attached: 12354345.png (946x598, 742K)

How high are we going today boys?

Attached: 20190213_084025.jpg (720x883, 140K)

10x

$0.35 probably and then it'll settle. Just a guess though

I found info that is fairly serious about this company within 5 minutes of research so I decided instead of wasting time with you imbeciles I'm going to pursue this through official channels with the EU. If anyone else wants to take the ball and roll in the the mud with the pumper cretins here, do this: search the principal of the brokerage's name + disciplinary action, I'm sure you can figure out the rest from there. Between this and the secret dumping on IDEX if you still fall for this scam you deserve what's coming next.

The beginning... Begins. 5000x from here..

Attached: fcgf.png (518x808, 290K)

>a $10,000 fine
>2 months of suspension
A literal slap on the wrist.

fud is getting more and more desperate

Attached: 1549210181311.png (1000x432, 165K)

>Secret dumping on Idex
Yeah, BIG secret.

Attached: 1549872461140.jpg (448x709, 50K)

haha that pic is funny af. haven't seen that one before

holy kek. it's like a who's who list. sorry, but this fud is ridiculous.
> oh no, btc just partnered with JP Morgan...but but but, they were fined for violations last year. this is bad for btc
>securitieslawattorneys.net/february-2/

Meanwhile...

Attached: 20190213_090741.jpg (720x889, 140K)

based on this news alone it should pump to 200 million marketcap

That isn't happening. The news isn't that significant

Salty Boy is salty. It is what it is, sorry you missed out.

Attached: 1549688567186.jpg (685x796, 151K)

Strap in bois

medium.com/ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2

Oh what's up man, how's the boomer market treating you?

Why didn't they announce a partner earlier? There's your reason. Both companies make their announcement at the same time and they need to clear/organization everything with the companies first.

Anyone fudding this project should give up. Moon rockets are a go.

Hey there- it's good. Grinding a way for bonuses in order to pile more into the funny money ponzi.

Aren't scams great?

>Scam
apologize

Civilization itself is a pump and dump.
t. 40k Chx holder

heavy...im woke now. 10k hodler. :{

Today is a big step toward rising above for us. Cheer up!

When is everyone gonna start to take some profits if you have like a stack of say 20k?

$10B MC.

Tonight. Gaps will be filled. Elation will subside. This Ann was bigger than FAST demo. It's just a game, protect your profits and BTC can always ruin the party whenever it wants.

Google trends

kek btc is dead
this old tranny won't ever come back it just discovers even lower highs until nobody wants to buy this piece of shit anymore
the future lies in STOS

BTC looks like it's trying to trick people into opening a short right now, then it's liquidation time. Just my opinion though.

Btc maximalists on suicide watch

Literally every coin is decoupling from btc. market manipulators can keep all the btc from themselves. People are moving on

I think in the last year people have more and more kept their assets in Tether, and just move that through BTC to buy alts and back again. Bitcoin has shown itself to not be a safe reserve currency with all the fuckery that leveraged trading has brought, all it's good for is providing some cyclical volatility to trade alts.

you're all starting to get it

crypto is dead.. the new crypto is security tokens

chx will be the first crypto that gets mass adoption because tokenizing assets is the best use case for crypto and businesses that use chx don't know they are using blockchain...

another reason chx will moon is because holding chx is the only way non accredited investors can profit from the upcoming sto bubble.

i know my shit. i got in btc at $2.70 10 years ago. got in ethereum early. made bank on ico's. chx and sto's are the next big thing

try to get atleast 10,000 chx and put them in a masternode. hold until chx is 10-100bn marketcap in 2-5 years

Yea the manipulators are unironically gonna fk themselves up. Btc is really going to 2k but everything else will stay relatively stable.

How are we doing Ownies??

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-133754_Brave.jpg (719x1349, 208K)

Need to crack top 100

youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno

Soon enough, just be patient

Man I got memed on. Bought the top.

bro, it's only 22million marketcap.. this will be 222 billion in 2-5 years.. that's 10,000x from here

CHX will flip then shit on ETH screencap this

1 google of dollars duuuuuuuuuude

absolute brainlet

that's just profit takers, it will rebound and make a new ath soon.

Phew somebody bought higher than me. I'm not the stupidest person on the planet.

I said the same thing at 13c then 18c

People will say the same thing at $50.
Roughly 2,800 wallets. Institutional investors. This is going to fly.

Unfortunately, 99% of the people on this board will have no understanding of what this partnership actually means and what CHX is becoming.

I would like to ask everyone reading this to take a few hours and research the team, the project, and their partners. Appreciating the importance of this deal and what it means for CHX could make you a life-changing amount of money.

Own will launch a new *Digital Assets PLATFORM* – which uses cutting-edge tokenization technology to provide *INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS* with access to new asset classes and services. This will all be run on *CHX* tokens and *SEC REGISTERED*.
- Hamersley Partners is an SEC registered BROKER DEALER with over 50 years of Experience. They have over raised over $5.1 Billion in asset.

- Own's team come from the world’s largest stock transfer company that provides corporate trust, stock transfer and employee share plan services dating back to its inception in 1978. A team with roots dating back over 25 years in the traditional investment management world. Their enormous global reach, deep understanding of the demands of institutional investors, internally developed, proprietary blockchain infrastructure, and experience with issuers across many different industries.

Own will launch a new *Digital Assets PLATFORM* – which uses cutting-edge tokenization technology to provide *INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS* with access to new asset classes and services. This will all be run on *CHX* tokens and *SEC REGISTERED*.

- Hamersley Partners is an SEC registered broker dealer with over 50 years of Experience. They have over raised over $5.1 Billion in asset.

- Own's team come from the world’s largest stock transfer company that provides corporate trust, stock transfer and employee share plan services dating back to its inception in 1978. A team with roots dating back over 25 years in the traditional investment management world. Their enormous global reach, deep understanding of the demands of institutional investors, internally developed, proprietary blockchain infrastructure, and experience with issuers across many different industries.

INTERVIEW TOMORROW ANNOUNCED

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 4.07.01 PM.png (1160x806, 224K)

I just bought 600, how many to make it in a few years?

This is only 1 OF the many brokers they are working with. This one has raised 5.1 BILLION dollars in assets.

- More partners in US
- Partners in Asia
- Partners in Europe.

Imagine what is going to happen to the token's value

remember CHX also applied for a banking license and to become a security exchange platform itself (like tZERO).

this is probably your last chance in life to really make a life changing amount of money

This. Sascha mentioned multiple partners in the coming weeks. They didn't make a big deal at all about this, imagine the other partners that they'll be dropping. We are truly at the bottom of a 100B+ coin fellas

you need 10,000 chx to make it

don't sell until chx is $10 billion marketcap

at $10 billion marketcap your 10,000 chx will be worth $1 million + you will have more money from masternode fees

it may even go to 100 billion marketcap

there wont be another bull run and chx is your last chance to make it

if you don't believe us just do your own research

the fudder yesterday deleted his posts and market bought today after their partnership announcment

There is always another opportunity if you look hard enough, but I agree it would be retarded to not stake and hold your principal stack until 1000$ CHX. Can't wait for the next partnership annoucement

What a rocket ship.

Seriously.. show me 1 other project partnered up with a SEC registered institutional investment broker and building a token platform together? 5.1 BILLION dollars in assets.

QNT: GUARANTOR of a company. WTF does that mean? Where is utility of the token?

LTO: posts minions "when binance" "when moon" memes, those guys are disgustingly cheap.

i'm all in chx. everything else is shit

10k Friend. Still cheap to buy.