Motion graphics freelancer here...

Motion graphics freelancer here. Pajeets don't let me get projects even though i ask for the lowest price with highest quality possible. What do Jow Forums?

Also you can watch one of my successful biz memes i made:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GfVx4klLpg

Attached: 1397445281697.jpg (340x348, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MvzHTjB9
pastebin.com/uR81MtVp
pastebin.com/K98g8EPB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What do Jow Forums?
Go to /aco/ and go make /weg/ or /3dcg/ games or rpg.

Attached: weggamesaco.png (872x418, 299K)

Create a niche where pajeets want to work for you.

>2019
>competing with streetshitters
>ISHIGGYDIGGY

Attached: watch-marv-from-home-alone-just-showed-up-on-the-internet-to-face-off-another-tarantula.jpg (1200x630, 49K)

Here are some pastebins:

pastebin.com/MvzHTjB9
pastebin.com/uR81MtVp
pastebin.com/K98g8EPB

Attached: STS.png (1348x494, 346K)

holy fuck, is that a woman's pateron page? because it would only make sense if that is the case.

No, it's a patreon page for a degenerate game.

there are millions of failed games and apps those are cherry picked examples desu.

Well, that puts the metric on your "highest quality possible" does it?

Quality of the product has nothing to do with it sales or marketing. There are many underrated games which never got the spotlight.

>Quality of the product has nothing to do with it sales or marketing.
Yes. It doesn't. But it doesn't have to cater to a large populus, a forum post or two in the right place and a demo can mean making rent before the 24th this month. I'm not joking, I've seen /aco/ anons with first-time codemonkeys float their projects from squat.

What forums? I read those pastebin files they were just list of games. Where should one do the marketing for such games? Can you please expand on the marketing side?

What forums?
Google to whatever the kind of game you made and start typing.

>I read those pastebin files they were just list of games.
Yes but there's more than games, someone IS updating them together with their patreons, for bastards to throw their money to in /aco/.

>Where should one do the marketing for such games?
An /aco/ thread is a good starting place, make some friends so they can tell their friends too, in a continuing outward propagation.

>Can you please expand on the marketing side?
What I mean to say is that if you can make a game to cater to a particular fetish, you do not need to appeal to most people in general, only the sick lonely well-off fuckheads branding together in a filthy hole somewhere. The more fine-tuned, the less people you have to appeal to, less competition, but you get less patrons, and all that balanced jazz etc.

Attached: popsample.png (2771x1700, 1.08M)

Also, this place isn't just a Afgan glass fabricating forum most people make it out to be. I mean, there's got to be a reason the bots/PR teams/campaign guys come here right?

Attached: statistics.png (756x258, 21K)

If hiroshima could make a board for promoting your skills and accept projects like a freelancer board for those who bought a Jow Forums pass not only we could make money but also he could have made a fortune.

Yeah, well anyway, that's my two cents. It doesn't really have to be a really complicated game, there are other games there that functions exactly like a flow-chart, even bugged to oblivion and STILL have paying degenerates, but you can do better than that can you? Good bye and have good one. Believe in yourself etc.

Thanks for the info mate. Really appreciate it.

bump

I chose an animator from fiverr half a year ago and still hire him for shit. He said the sole reason he got to pay rent without having to move back to his country was because I hired him for stuff which made him just enough

moral of the story is one person can change a lot so keep your head up.
Marketing brah here. I suggest you focus on costumer service and good communication which a lot of overseas people have a harder time with.

Do you have an available portfolio?

Make a list of businesses/organizations/schools and ask if they need anything done

>Make a list of businesses/organizations/schools and ask if they need anything done

I actually made a demo of video catalog of products and sent it to lots of factories and industries but they didn't hire me because of pajeets doing shit cheaper. Actually business dont care about quality that much they just want the ends meet.

where are you located?

a lot of businesses are shitty but a lot want everything done very professionally.

another motion design friend of mine got a job at a huge company a while ago too

I am from Iran but since i'm a freelancer i sent my demos to overseas as well.

I used to be a 3D artist but the rise of the cheap Beeple clones stole all my business. There's no hope left

Attached: beeple-02-05-18.jpg (1920x1920, 950K)