VYST will be the next BTC of the OTC

previous thread >My pleasure, user...I have a very vivid vision, and I might as well share it with (you)'s now. The shitcoin market is a little too bluesbeary right now, and the OTC is white hot. Anons are hands down best at research, (you) belong on the OTC right now. The OTC is like pepe's & carrots for my Jow Forums bro's. Lend me your ears for 12 months, and I will help you make so much fucking money, you can come back to these shitcoins in 12 months, and buy a whole damn shitcoin for yourself if you wanted to. Keep a watchful eye out for imposters, maybe I'll get one of those gay ass trip codes later, but there are unironically 10,000 otc stocks that will steal your money, and at least that many otc playas that will steer you wrong for their own gain. Me and my friend catch the big ones first. The only play on the OTC right now is VYST. Keep this thread bumped before the open because I will not have time to bake another today.

Sauce:

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146711183

Attached: frennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (255x255, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146783817
interactivebrokers.com/en/home.php
otcmarkets.com/filing/html?id=13070644&guid=JoBtUn4B4DJinth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I invest in this as an American

What should my entrance price today be? Some of the DD suggests merging this week yeah?

My ears have been buzzin bout that merger as well.

Also. Hey hey, val in da house!

Etrade

thats right, and you want in it before the merger completes. Audits are almost done. Wait the first 20 minutes before you buy. could see a dip. lots of brain dead mother fuckers shaking out.

Love you val!

this is where the buy back sits :
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146783817

there is actually a 4th contender now. through Etrade as a corporate client. Dialog is open and looking good.

Well, hopefully a dip won’t have a snowballing effect :o

No snowball effect possible. When I say on that cracked out Ihub board that the whales have surrounded the bait-ball I am not joking. 1 particular whale is a personal friend of mine. Has talked to GR personally and will play hungry-hungry-hippos with anyone's shares that shake loose. VYST is going to the NASDAQ, Val. That's a fact.

See that Val? These whales are taking the candy as it falls from the VYST Pinata. Hold em tight! go long with me.

How do I invest in this as a non-American?

Thanks faggot....I remember your last penny stock went from 20 to a penny...thanks for dumping on everyone you nigger

What country are you in?

This is the only OTC stock I have ever brought to Jow Forums now go flip shitcoins faggot.

Costa Rica. Will be living here for a a while.

Sounds like you're living the dream, user. Try interactive brokers, and be quick about it. Maybe call first for 5 minuets of questions.

interactivebrokers.com/en/home.php

unironically just bought 500 worth.

shit this thing is falling off a cliff now

uh, yeah it went up 250% in 2 days and a ton of people are in since trips so i'm sure folks are taking some profit

well OP has been saying its going to go up indefinitely for the rest of the week... soooooooo

It really is hilarious how this comes off as absolute pajeetery.

relax...Jow Forums bro's better wake the fuck up and take full advantage of this situation. This is low lying fruit. You sit this one out. This is the last consolidation before we enter outer space.

Actually, pretty sure OP said there might be a little dip this morning from people shaking out.

There is a lot more info on ihub if you just bothered to check it

not sure how?

i was recently introduced to it via the previous thread of this, it's pretty fucking clunky. looks valuable though, just an absolute mess

The basedboy sentiment is worse here than on Ihub kek. Wheres Val? These basedboys need you here for support.

^onions boy

oh ok an user said it was going to do something so it has to do something because it would be too difficult to extrapolate your own thoughts. Carry on

why cant I type onions on biz?

The general method of speech and the pie in the sky bullshit.

Quick question: does Jow Forums ever read the sauce that the OP's provide? Dead serious. How many of you know how to read?....do that first, then come try to talk shit...you can't.

I've read it and it seems really sketchy and plenty of assumptions as to how the merger will occur.

yup it's a lot of maybes peddled by OP, who is probalby the ill intentioned market maker trapping the whale in a short

Not to mention it has cratered in the past two hours.

How to buy from europe?

Ok lets see if you 2 faggots can work a telephone. Thes sauce is basically notes from many conversations with the Vystar corp. dont take OP's word for anything. Go to the top of the Ihub VYST Ibox for instructions, and call the company for yourselves. Go make a free phone call. Inform yourself or STFU and GTFO.

Based on the trajectory just go ask someone for some VYST and they will give you a million of them for a few cents.

>-30%

you just gonna shit in the bread all day or do something with you life?

Like what? Scamming neets on a Moroccan flute whittling forum with penny stocks?

Though to be honest I'm willing to believe you are genuine just misguided.

Your mom was misguided for giving you a computer. Pick up the phone you stupid lazy faggot...thanks. report back, and take good notes...they'll do all of the talking, you'll see.

Give me some hopium right the fuck now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13-11-05-39.png (720x1280, 88K)

You took the information given and structured it incorrectly. It isn't going to $4 and it won't be on NASDAQ either.

ok...you invested $260 definately not going to make it, but you gotta start somewhere. Just hold em tight. Trust me bro...I'd rather live under a bridge than try and hurt my biz frens. We're good.

Do what I told you to do or I will never reply to you again...you're dumb

Attached: 1543620085025.jpg (456x810, 40K)

given how hostile OP is starting to become, i think he's getting rekt as well

the whole point of OTC is trust. nobody is buying random alts via OTC, and nobody is going to trust a random alt with helping to buy OTC.

DOA

You ever try to herd retards that are so far off the spectrum, they can't read or use a phone, only shitpost? Let that sink in. I'll be back with these archives soon, and we'll see who gets rekt.

I literally read everything in the OP and using just the information you provided it was clear your view of things was slanted. Hell one of your posts is just trying to convince everyone that penny stocks can be successful and grow in value. It isn't going to hit the $4 valuation required for NASDAQ because some secretary told you they were aiming for it without giving you a date. Them informing you that they wanted to avoid a reverse split doesn't mean anything.

some sectary? Here we go again.. I get my shit straight from the horses mouth. Try that phone bro, then come back, we'll have a grown up discussion then, ok?

Rough crowd today lol

I'm not jumping ship, I'm considering it money already lost, but yeah I'm a poor fag and brand new to this shit, so if I make $1000 I'd be very happy.

its all stemming from OP's hostility

You will easily, fren. I'm proud of you. lock em up.

I'm trusting you as a source for information but not for the interpretation. Your interpretation of the information is flawed and the makes you delusional. You are also extremely hostile when anyone points that out.

You trust all OP's here? Interesting. Show me something that I misinterpreted and we'll talk...anything you want. be specific please.

You seem like you have been in the OTC game for a while. what makes you say this is unlike any other OTC you've ever seen? I have done the DD. but I am new to penny stocks

from trip zeros to Nasdaq in 12 months. Largest buyback ever on the otc. Show me one other that has actually bought back and retired those shares to treasury...I'll save you some trouble, theres not one. 114 patents, Vytex industry standard for laytex rubber soon. 38 million in revenue and growing about to merge into VYST with Rotman's...not to mention the naked short position and squeeze thats about to snap the spines of the criminals that do it. There's more, but i'm hungry, and need a lunch.

For starts lets go over the eyes NASDAQ part where they claimed "Not" a reverse split. That is about as shaky as you can get and then you proceed to list off a bunch of assumptions.

Those are notes from Sterlings call with GR. I've had the same conversation with him. Here are the cliff notes: The only way we will even do a reverse is if it needs to happen to meet the listing requirements for Nasdaq. at .50 a 1:10 split would take us to $5.00 and a little cushion for the $4.00 dollar requirement. The earliest the application can go in is late sept. need congruent financials from VYST with Rotmans fins. me, my smart friends who have done proper DD and anyone whos been around the block once on the OTC ALL see us getting to $4.00 without a split...lets say we dont, 7 months form now we are at .50 and must split to get to $5.00 who in their right mind would mind a split of 1;10 to go to the NASDAQ thats worst case scenario and thats not happening. Anything else you'd like to discuss?

I know this user and he’s legit af. Maybe you should get a code user cuz soon these Jow Forums crypto boys are going to put you on a pedestal

Can we discuss how you just doubled down on your assumptions when the man himself apparently said that they would do a split and you were the one to come up with this idea that they wouldn't need one.

because 99.99% of OTC stocks are pure trash and then there’s reasonable specs, and then there’s this ...

I think I might. Gotta bun in the oven, and I might come back to help my frens twice. We'll see

So when is this merger happening and what is the price going to be like in the next few days?

huh, try that again...I want you to be clear about who you think "the man" I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Just waiting on the final on those audits. It could happen between Vday and end of next week. I seriously doubt that it will take longer than that...could happen sooner. This consolidation is the last chance you will have to make double digit moons with ease. I hope you get some.

GR is Greg Rotman and talking to the CEO who is by definition biased is one problem. The other is that even taking him based off his word half of that is you just baselessly speculating.

um, thats the CEO of Vytex and Rotman;s hence the last name. Let me go copy paste what I put at the top of VYST Ihub ibox BRB...bty its all in that 10Q, you should read it.
If you want information about Vystar Corp it is best to get that information directly from the company, and not this message board.
Greg Rotman is the son of Steven Rotman the CEO of Vystar Corp. and the CEO of Rotman's Furniture.
Greg Rotman's company is named Blue Oar Consulting, Inc. and he has been hired to provides business consulting services to the Company.
Here is his # and remember to take good notes.

(866) 674-5238

[email protected]

otcmarkets.com/filing/html?id=13070644&guid=JoBtUn4B4DJinth

So what are your thoughts on the price movement. I would think the merger would collapse the price.

you man enough to make the call? GR is a cool MF'er too, and he'll do most of the talking. you just ask your questions, and take good notes....I'll wait right here.

huh, merger will collapse it? Not following you. I think this dip was needed. Too many could only have their baby soft hands held for so long. Those shares are being absorbed by informed investors. This last shake out is exactly what we needed....and a blessing for those looking to enter. When that super 8k hits and that merger becomes official, put your pressure suit on cuz we will be pulling some serious G's

Im thinking of throwing a few hundred in but the rate at which the price tanked is worrisome. The uncertainty of the merger and the effect on the price is something that also has me reluctant.

Call that # and any uncertainty will evaporate. Get filled. good opportunity here

No offense but I’m not just calling some guy. I might throw in a few bucks but this just seems like there is an obvious reason for this not being more well known as the price action.

if that isn't your direct line, how is this dude not going to get capital T fucked for doling out insider information before an announcement occurs?

people selling off in 100k droves, buys are 10k or less

12 million has traded through VYST in the past 2 days, not including today...it's well known, trust me. #1 most read on Ihub for like 3-4 weeks. neck and neck with SHMP that went from mid to low .00's to 80+ cents in like 2 months....VYST is the golden unicorn. everyone sees it. most don't have a clue of what they are looking at.

I’m just looking forward to the green. Today has been a bit painful lol

Just sit tight please....and only listen to my voice or others who have taken the initiative to call Vystar, and ask a few easy questions...ok?

I’m chill. Like I said, just looking forward to it. Seeming like that snowballing is happening afterall lol

i discovered shrimp so stop claiming it for you damn niggas

shrimps had it's run, with zero revenue too...you can have em nigga

With zero revenue too...

Honestly this is fucking brutal. Sorry for whoever actually bought this. -40% is rough.

why zero revenue?

yep...most OTC's are a pipe dream. The right people grab the float, you can run em so fucking high...i'm not sure they've sold one shrimp. check it.

I'm not sorry you niggers need to stop buying obvious scams

They were lead astray.

1 big seller with an early big block. I know exactly who it is too. He's a total fucking pumping douche. I will prove all of this later down the road. All I can say is you bros better count your blessings and get these.

You probably JUST'D quite a few people with your shilling. I don't think anyone believes you even a little.

We.. we didn’t listen!

I mean you should have. Listening to combative OPs who are shilling you unicorns is a good way to get burned. Hell Ihub is on fire right now because he was apparently shilling everywhere.

Yeah. I tend to learn things the hard way. All well, that’s why I don’t put money in I can’t afford to lose. Luckily I’m still young, so it’ll just be a blip on my timeline.

Thanks OP, I thought you were cool.

you sold. kek extra lube for when i shove these archives up your ass...I thought you were cool for a second too. Have fun flip'n those shitcoins..,let us know how you do.

I didn’t sell, I’m still holding..

Hope I don’t regret it. I didn’t call you names, that’s just rude lol

Don’t be so hostile, fren.

This is the kind of user you should not listen to. If when confronted they get extremely aggressive and defensive you should do the opposite of what they say or nothing.

"i thought you were cool" did you say that? please accept my sincere apology. I thought you said you sold. If you do, you are dead to me kek

I didn’t sell. I’m still holding, I did say that tho to be fair.

We can still be frens.

I’m in it for the long haul, just sweatin today.

GTFO

how much did you invest user?

Well I won’t share actual numbers, but I will tell you that I didn’t put my life savings into a penny stock because I’m not a retard xD

I had some spare money in my brokerage account that I felt like playing with. If i lose, life goes on. If I win, then yay!

Either way, I’m not trippin.