Quant QNT partners with Oracle HAHAHA

medium.com/@quant_network/quant-network-has-been-accepted-into-the-oracle-global-startup-ecosystem-2f4f92a2a9ab

Attached: download.png (317x159, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oracle.com/startup/
medium.com/@quant_network/quant-network-has-been-accepted-into-the-oracle-global-startup-ecosystem-2f4f92a2a9ab
medium.com/@ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2
wearepay.uk/new-payments-architecture-programme/
oracle.com/startup/faq.html
quant.network/blog/quant-network-and-crowdz-announce-partnership/
home.barclaycard/insights/payments/Barclaycard-Payment-Solutions-and-Crowdz-partner-to-speed-up-the-B2B-supply-chain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is known

That's not a partnership. You can apply like, pay money and they accept you:

oracle.com/startup/

QNT is going to have endless moon fuel/announcements from here on out.

$10 by March

The majority of my portfolio is in QNT but isn't this announcement kind of bad? They said they had a partnership but this is just some kind of incubator program they joined.

Who should apply to the program?

-Companies with unique solutions in transformational technologies including but not limited to—AI, blockchain, IoT, big data, VR and AR

-Companies with solutions that align well with Oracle’s product stack and customer portfolio.

-Companies targeting a large addressable market

-Companies with a defined yet malleable product roadmap

I love how this nebulous term "partnership" has become synonymous with "someday a real company will pay exorbitant rent to Jow Forums posters", when universally it just means "the front man of my shit token is being allowed to speak for 10 minutes before the lunch break to an almost empty room of disinterested junior executive's assistants alongside a dozen other shit token frontmen."

Partnership lmao

Access to all 480k enterprise users an incubator? Lololololololol

Quant is useless hypetoken, it's sad to think you will lose it all one day.

Attached: photo_2019-02-14_01-18-43.jpg (482x679, 40K)

this is like chainlinks fake partnership with swift... all sergy scammer did was pay a few thousand pounds a year to be a member.. anyone can do it on swifts website..

Gilbert: we don't do fake partnerships

Also Gilbert: Calls being accepted into a startup incubator a "mutually beneficial partnership"

MAN I WISH THEY HAD UPBOAT BUTTON ON 4CHANNEL have a (You) instead

market sold my quanties for ownies

Cringe. That is not a fucking partnership.

OP should experiment with different headlines before posting

Man you fudders suck. If I wasn't like 60% in Quant I'd be ripping this apart.

this is worse than when vechain made a "partnership" with mcdonalds to feed its staff with burgers hahahha

How is reddit taking the news? It's important to know the normie reaction to this.

These could be the shill squad but it's all positive so far. Nobody notices it's not a real partnership yet.

Attached: Capture.jpg (898x863, 133K)

This.

That is genuinely painful to read.

They haven't announced it as a partnership. They've announced it exactly as what it is. Not anyone gets accepted so it's positive news if not exactly huge.

"430,000+ customers who through this mutually beneficial partnership can now benefit from the use of Overledger.”

cu at 0.05 ETH as soon as burgers and later the yellow guys from korea woke up

I just love sitting back and watching crypto scammers go at it like this.
I still get a big grin on my face remembering OMG's shenanigans and Vechain's BMW bullshit.

Attached: 1537360292643.png (605x536, 269K)

Don't be a faggot. It clearly means quant has access to 480k enterprise users...you can call it partnership you can call it a fucking throbbing bulbous cock....the fact remains Quant platform is now accessible to 480k businesses.

If you're calling a spot on a startup incubator a "mutually beneficial partnership", then I'm posting the "partnership confirmed" meme pic.
Deal with it.

this is as fake as all those chainlink "partnerships"

ive honestly learned to stop listening to medium and other coin-affiliated news websites

>medium.com/@quant_network/quant-network-has-been-accepted-into-the-oracle-global-startup-ecosystem-2f4f92a2a9ab
I fucking knew it.
Should have listened to me last week niggers.

Attached: qntorac.png (609x729, 309K)

Except Chainlink would be Oracle in that comparison.

hahahaha

Chainlink never announces "partnerships" first, and many of the recent partnerships have been nobodies namedropping Chainlink to increase their own exposure and credibility.

Lmao. QNTards BTFO.

Oracle already has a native blockchain based on Hyperledger...

meanwhile, chx shows you what a real partnership looks like.

medium.com/@ownmarket/own-group-and-hamersley-partners-collaborate-on-digital-assets-platform-26b8edb6f6c2

Seriously trying to compare Oracle one of the biggest tech firms in the world to some local financial adviser firm with less than 10 staff?

away pajeet...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 02.49.29.png (581x579, 227K)

Kek at the weak fud.

Anyone who knows this industry knows how good this is.

This Oracle program isn't just open to anyone willing to pay. There's a selection process and Quant made the cut.

The fact is they're now a step closer to Oracle's 430,000 enterprise customers, and many of them contemplating DLT integrations will find Overledger the perfect system for it, particularly as it makes an entry into blockchain so easy, so cheap and such low risk.

Feeling as comfy as can be.

No tard. I use Oracle at work. You pay for the service. And its meh

Yes tard. You pay but applicants are selected based on merit. Hence why you apply. There's no guarantee you get in.

Believe me, I know.

BS this this not the same as "Being partnered with Microsoft" or "We collaborating with IBM Watson!" (paying service fee for access to their AI)

All the Fudders in this thread are either trying to buy QNT or are deluded bagholders of competitor interoperability solutions. The depth of this partnership is absolutely massive.

Google "Vocalink+Oracle+Critical+Infrastructure".

Then look at this:
wearepay.uk/new-payments-architecture-programme/

This is more than a hint. Empower yourselves fellow anons.

Attached: qnt_link.jpg (1280x959, 192K)

Currently working for big red, this means nothing. Oracle invests in relationships with companies that have a high propensity to consume services, tldr Oracle is banking on quant paying a fuck ton in cloud bills.

>medium.com/@quant_network/quant-network-has-been-accepted-into-the-oracle-global-startup-ecosystem-2f4f92a2a9ab

>oracle.com/startup/faq.html

Stop lying.

Delete this.

Quant is the new vechain
LMAO

Here's another one:

quant.network/blog/quant-network-and-crowdz-announce-partnership/

home.barclaycard/insights/payments/Barclaycard-Payment-Solutions-and-Crowdz-partner-to-speed-up-the-B2B-supply-chain.html

Connect the dots.

What does this have to do with chainlink?

You know there is still time to accumulate before top 10, relax guys.

Last year it was VEN, now it's QNT. Just endless "partnerships" with no real product or a use case. Except QNT won't moon like VEN since there isn't a ridiculous bull market now.

Yeah because the partnership was a nothing burger.

>> No real product

>> No use case

If you're going to talk about Quant, at least bother to do a little bit of research.

Unlike the majority of products that enterprises genuinely don't give a fuck about, Overledger is going to let them connect their systems to multiple blockchains simultaneously, with multi-chain apps, in a way that's easy, quick, cheap and low risk.

There is literally no reason for 95% of enterprises NOT to use Overledger, and a shitload of reasons why they should.

Quant genuinely has the best use case in the entire crypto scene. Overledger could trigger the global adoption of DLT that everyone, including supporters of other blockchains, have been waiting for. Considering all the blockchains Overledger will allow interoperability with, most holders in crypto should really hope it is a success, otherwise only one blockchain will succeed while the rest will die.