BAT

HOLY SHIT BAT!!!

Attached: DzQXyf3WoAAQyuh.jpg (1200x703, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xAuPpNjxApo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See you at 40 cents.

Priced in

those manipulating this coins, no a fuck ton of idiots are looking at the same metrics, so they bring the metric to this point, sucker in the buyers, drop the price even further to trap them in.

DUMP IT

>2017+2
>ignoring wicks when tracing memelines

the dump is saying something.. a certain coin will moonshot from this corpse.
>teh ppls web coin.

I'm in 4k

To the moon by 2020 lads

Attached: 121178C5-A1F1-41F2-B2F6-A0D63160E9FA.png (1527x1713, 2.74M)

What am I looking at...

Brendan "the Kike" Eich (creator of javascript, co-founder of mozilla)'s cryptocurrency meant to coerce advertising into a controlled market in the same way apple forces ALL software into a controlled market. It's pretty clever conceptually but will it take off? Some people have already bet millions that it will (but so did the people that backed Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election lmoa). I think at $.12 it's a safe bet but because of the nature of the product itself I'm skeptical it could possibly be worth more than a few dollars a share at best

youtu.be/xAuPpNjxApo

One nice bonus is that the Brave browser actually is really good.

Bump and pump

Bought like $10k worth of this at 11 cents. Pretty fucking obvious moonshot.

I kind of doubt it’s going to “moon” just because the nature of the beast (enormous amount of tokens in circulation) but I’ve got high hopes that it’ll breach a dollar within a few years

BAT is a classic example of why it's better in this retarded market to have a bunch of promises and hype with no product out so speculator's imaginations can run wild than to have a working product that has real metrics attached to it.

It's just another shitcoin loosely associated with a forked Chrome browser

Attached: fallingbear.jpg (720x405, 49K)

backed by a tech genius, yep.

This is actually pretty amusing. Many of these legacy coins are trading at tens and even hundreds of usd a share even though they seem to be little more than marginal improvements to the original bitcoin, whereas this could potentially serve a purpose other than simply being used to trade for real money or other coins and people are pensive about investing in it even for pennies because what it DOES do is relatively disinteresting, as novel as it is in some ways. The transparency has potentially hurt it in these early stages and the only way it’ll really do well for itself is if it delivers a good enough product that becomes as ubiquitous as chrome or firefox, or at least close. In the meantime despite the fact it could be used in much the same way the other dozens of redundant coins are it isn’t.

>In the meantime despite the fact it could be used in much the same way the other dozens of redundant coins are it isn’t.
I wonder how much of that comes down to it being an ERC20 vs having it’s own mineable chain.

Regarding this point, there aren't many ERCs that are above BAT in market cap. Besides stablecoins it's just Link (kek), Holo, OMG, Maker, and Binance's coin.

>muh browser plugin token

>Muh h’butthurt