BIOPHARMA BUYS?

Hey so now that the anti-vaxer chickens are comming to roost, Now is a great time to invest in vaccines. It just so happened to have outbreaks in the orthodox Jewish communities. THIS MUST BE A COINCIDENCE.

Is Novax a good buy now cause this seems like a money train waiting to take off?

Attached: Untitled.png (1043x885, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/01/17/nyregion/measles-outbreak-jews-nyc.html
twitter.com/bengreenfield/status/1095718466508607488
bbc.com/news/health-46618193
washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html?utm_term=.6267cfb36b29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit forgot to post news link. Op is gay

>nytimes.com/2019/01/17/nyregion/measles-outbreak-jews-nyc.html

Which ones would you buy?

learn what horizontal gene transfer is

and in case you don't get it
100x more die and are damaged by those injections than the outbreak from which nobody died and all will be ok after 2 weeks

>all minivans
absolutely disgusting

look if you wanna kill your kids by not vaccinating them that's fine my offspring will be A OK.

link real article not by a crackpot please

Ive bought like 30ish of novavax and am thinking of jumping on pfizer if i can get some scratch together

>tfw no measles vaccinated when I had the chance to get vaccinated

WTF, I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS EXTINCT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

honk

Attached: 1549999196928.jpg (225x225, 38K)

Spotted the retard

No it's not. What if your children have an autoimmune disease or another reason why they can't be vaccinated? Anti-vaxxers are a risk to their communities and should not go unpunished.

They aren't a risk to anyone who is vaccinated.

Good lord you are dumb as hell.
There is no debate in the medical community concerning the safety of vaccines.
They are safe, they contribute to herd immunity, and they didn't cause your autism, user.
You were just born that way.

then the responsibility is on you because your children can't be vaccinated, not somebody exercising their own rights.

besides, a bunch of kikes dying from measles is a fantastic thing.

I can only accept anti-vaxx as a series of shibboleths surrounding one core sentiment: "I don't trust doctors with my children".

And honestly, all the other bullshit aside, this sentiment is perfectly valid - I just wish the anti-vaxxers would put that same energy and zeal into something of actual consequence, like ending circumcision.

Attached: 1549782871396.png (236x231, 72K)

>saw you took too long crossing the street so I ran you over with my car
>the responsibility is on you

I think its incredibly destructive however people are free to raise their children how they wish with one caveat. If they were vaccinated as children and refuse to vaccinate their own children and the child comes down with something that they would have otherwise been safe from via vaccination then parents should be executed.

Parents who were vaccinated but refuse to do the same for the kids are horrible. Just like anti-inheritance boomers who refuse to leave anything to their children despite getting an inheritance from their parents.

if the jews don't get their kids vaccinated then I wont either.

KYS YOU PIECE OF FUCKING DUMB SHIT

Believe it or not Jews get vaccinated. Its the only way you can trust that there isn't something intrinsically wrong with them. Technology and Science hasn't reached the point where they can give selective autism to goys but not them and they are quite disease prone as it is.

you seriously believe in executing people because their kid got the flu or whatever? you are a fucking nutjob

I don't agree with anti-vaxx per se, but that's pretty daft. Practically everyone within certain age groups got vaccinated against something; the end-result of your argument is pretty much "No one is allowed to refuse vaccination, and so on through each coming generation".

>Executing people for putting their children at risk while they themselves are perfectly safe from the illness
It isn't the fact the child got sick. it was that it was preventable and the parents are themselves safe from it. However I was more talking about the more serious diseases that are vaccinated against. If a kid gets Polio the parents need to go.

No, you actively killed them. No one caused them to catch a virus unless it was intentionally infecting them which is a form of biological warfare, legally though is considered assault.

No one else is responsible for you. Herd immunity is a nice thing, but it's a voluntary nice thing, under no point should someone else be forced to be vaccinated so that you maybe will be okay.

They are free to do as they wish as stated. But if the result of that is a dead or crippled child then they are at fault and need to be dealt with. If you don't want to get your child vaccinated that is fine but if they have to live with the consequences so do the parents.

Polio is eradicated in all but the shittiest of shitholes. There hasn't been a case in the western hemisphere for over 30 years. Yet we still vaccinate.

>There hasn't bee a case in 30 years and yet we still vaccinate
Do you see the logical flaw in your statement? Its like saying nobody has managed to successfully break into Fort Knox in 30 years and yet it still has guards.

why does this jew care so much about vaccines? who gives a shit? the world is overpopulated anyways

twitter.com/bengreenfield/status/1095718466508607488

Attached: ben_greenfield.png (1170x508, 233K)

Yeah and the solution isn't killing children who are the ones that suffer from this. You can knock off adults all day long if that is your prerogative but children at least deserve a chance to thrive.

>"I don't trust doctors with my children".
It's not the individual doctors. They're just reading the reports in the journals, or getting updates at conferences.

>It's major corporations that aren't trusted.
Big pharma lobbied to have boys vaccinated against cervical cancer. Boys have a zero percent chance of deriving any benefit from such a vaccination. It's biologically impossible. Therefore, even if the risk is minimal, the risk/return analysis is infinity, and it's a stupid decision, no matter how fancy the graphs are.

How can I trust organizations trying to double sales of gardacil by giving boys shots they don't need and cannot benefit from?

Another example is when they tried to vaccinate my children within days of birth for HepC, which is transmitted sexually or with dirty needles. It'll be a while before my kids are thinking about unprotected sex with hookers on Bourbon Street. We have time before we need that shot. Thanks.

That vaccine can also protect against penile cancer dumbass

Yes they are. Some peoples immune systems are unable to mount a strong immune responce to a specific vaccine and therefor do not get long lasting immunity. These people are protected by a large portion of the community having immunity.

>like ending circumcision
I would eagerly vote to end involuntary child penis mutilation also.

If you haven't had a son yet, you'll be surprised how many dick experts come out of the woodwork when you decide not to mutilate his penis.

But, user, don't you want your son's penis to look like his dads? What if he is self conscious about it?

>I have two sons. When they are older, I will tell them this:

>Circumcision is the mark of the slave. I was born a slave, like my father before me, and his father before him, but, I have since become a free man. You were born free and not as a slave. That's why yours looks different.

>That vaccine can also protect against penile cancer dumbass
The kind of extremely rare cancer that you get from sticking your dick in dirty buttholes where inoculation isn't even proven? My boys can take their chances on that one.

So you wear gloves and an op mask every time you leave your house, sterilize everything that comes into your house and only let filtered air in?

oi twats
what is horizontal gene transfer

>Do you see the logical flaw in your statement? Its like saying nobody has managed to successfully break into Fort Knox in 30 years and yet it still has guards.
It's also a lot like saying "nobody has gotten child pox in several decades, let's quit vaccinating against it. It's unnecessary."

Polio vaccine doesn't leave a scar on your arm, so nobody complains except the parents who's kids get their brains scrambled in an effort to prevent against a non-threat.

Herd immunity is difficult to prove how potent it is and not something you should bank on to protect your child
Ask yourself, do you really know who your neighbors are? Do you know if they’re vaccinated? Living on herd immunity alone nets you the OP result and honestly you deserve it
Natural selection at work :)

>Parents who were vaccinated but refuse to do the same for the kids are horrible.
If you were receiving shots in the 1980's you got about six rounds of shots. Now, kids receive about 36 rounds. It's perfectly logical for parents to stop and wonder why the 6x increase?

>t. larping neet or first year med student
there's no debate re vaccine safety in that we know they're not 100% safe, they roughly kill 1 in 100 000
the death toll would be higher by several orders of magnitude without vaccines, so their benefit ON A POPULATION LEVEL, as well as for individuals STATISTICALLY SPEAKING is undeniable
but that retarded insistence vaccines cannot possibly cause anything bad ever is what causes the other mongoloids to feel vindicated when something does happen. cue in conspiracy theories and unrelated deaths, because once you've lied to someone on one thing in a life-or-death matter, they'll never trust you on anything
retards, the whole lot of you, from top to bottom. we should have meritocratic governments with anyone under 150iq barred from expressing their opinions

>But, user, don't you want your son's penis to look like his dads?

How often is that even going to come up as a topic?

>These people are protected by a large portion of the community having immunity
>Thinks my children bear the burden of protecting the herd
>thinks the interest of the whole is greater than the interest of the individual
>staring to sound like Stalin
>Is a scary user
>never vote for any political candidate that sounds like this user

The person he was responding to was not arguing they are 99% safe he was arguing about causing resistances i think and didnt proof anything. I called him a retard because he is one if he thinks vaccines are not a net positive.

>How often is that even going to come up as a topic?
More than I thought it would. Both of my son's grandmothers, and a few aunts all of the sudden had dick opinions and were worried about my son when he reaches puberty and notices his dick looks different than all the other cattle in gym class.

bbc.com/news/health-46618193
Except for, you know, literally the scientific opposite of what you just said. But high-five anyways, short-sighted hippy Instagram No-Vax faggots for the win, right?

>missing the point with anti-vax
Don't discuss efficiency of anti-vaxine medication. Discuss the shit that's applied WITH the vaccine, the fucking heavy metals, that 's important.
If you think injecting mercury into a toddler is A-OK, you are a fucking retard.

>Sensationalist click-bait article with not facts about "some symptoms" in England
>can't decipher scientific from jibberjabber
You got me on that one, user. I'll rush the kids down to the Dr. immediately.

I won't vaccinate my kids. I don't trust any of these pharma faggots. I don't believe they have good intentions and I know for a fact they don't care about long term side effects.

If my children want to get vaccinated they are going to have to do it to themselves. If they die from some shitskin disease that hasn't been seen in my community in decades, then I'll know who to go pay a visit to.

My kids die from shitskin diseases brought by immigrants? Your kids die because you brought them here.

Ya no shit that’s why you should vaccinate your own kids. But vaccines are not always 100% effective for everyone (literally no treatment in medicine is 100% safe and 100% effective) and “heard immunity” the concept is hard to prove, but it is really easy to show that diseases spead significantly less in vaccinated and immune populations than they do in naive populations. Not vaccinated your kids is child abuse, and you are complacent in the death of other peoples children. Im not even gonna give the guy who thinks he shouldn’t protect the population from disease a (you).

I will vaccinate you will lead.

>Don't discuss efficiency of anti-vaxine medication. Discuss the shit that's applied WITH the vaccine, the fucking heavy metals, that 's important.
>If you think injecting mercury into a toddler is A-OK, you are a fucking retard.
It's also when they want to start giving them. It's a shock to the immune system, and we have no idea the longterm consequences of invading the body up birth the way we want to do. A baby is wrapped in bubble wrap the first six month of life. Before they start school, when they can walk and talk is a much more reasonable time to vaccinate than immediately upon birth.

>Not vaccinated your kids is child abuse, and you are complacent in the death of other peoples children.
The NPC programming is strong when you have the budget Big Pharma has. You can't even think clearly.

If he doesn't, are you going to report him to the KGB?

Fuck your herd immunity
Fuck your family
Fuck your """""science"""""
Fuck your """""medicine""""

I grew up without vaccines in the fucking hills and wound up taller, stronger, and more clever than 90% of people I interact with. I walk through a world filled with deranged zombies and wonder what the difference is.

No, I know the difference. I had a healthy childhood and was allowed to flourish physically and mentally, because my parents didn't trust some anonymous faggots lording over them from hundreds of miles away, and they also didn't expose me to filthy diseased immigrants.

You're fucking cattle being kept alive long enough to be milked and slaughtered. Your owners don't give a fuck if they mess up your body in the long run.

How is that relevant at all?
No, if I get sick it's on my immune system for not being good enough. Shit happens.

Pro vaxxers are low Iq and naive.

You're risking spreading disease if you go in public without gloves and a mask? Shouldn't you be charged with assault? Good heavens, what if a child gets sick? Reckless endangerment of a minor, user. Better get your mask on.

truth

One of the major issues with vaccines is that they do affect the immune system, they have to due to their very nature of how things go. But affecting things too fast too hard is the issue, so the lots of shots in a short time is a big problem.
Polio vaccine? Hell yeah. Measles? sure. doing them back to back or in the same vaccine or within several days? No. One at a time please.

Took me a bit to realize you were all different anons continuing the chain. gg

this, i was raised on a farm, spent most of my time outdoors building shit, afaik i didn't get most vaccines, and I'm strong, tall, healthy and smart. There's something wrong with most people these days imo. The average american lifestyle is extremely unnatural

>grew up without vaccines in the fucking hills and wound up taller, stronger, and more clever than 90% of people I interact with
Get a load of this faggot

>t. shorter, weaker and stupider than most

I have zero medical training, so DYOR, but here's what I came up with. Each carries a risk of death or disfigurement. What follows is what you're getting in exchange.

>Pertussis
Whooping Cough only potentially lethal, assuming you can't get to a hospital, in the first six months when the baby is wrapped in blankets sleeping and sucking mom's tit. Occasional outbreaks among immigrant populations in California and New Mexico. Outbreaks are mutated strains of the disease that aren't inoculated against. Vaccines given are rendered useless against outbreaks, but the outbreaks are contained to local populations regardless.

>Measels Mumps Rubella
Occasional Measels outbreaks in the North East. Usually from an orthodox jew summer camp or something. Non lethal. Measles can lead to sterility in men. Mumps and Rubella are rare as fuck.

>Meningitis
Actually a nasty disease. Actually cases of it in every major city in America every year. Probably want to consider this one.

>Roto Virus
Non-lethal. Literally given because hospitals want to manage resources more efficiently. Sometimes babies have to come in for I.V. fluids, like those that nobody has a problem with giving to athletes on the sidelines.

>Polio
Actually a nasty disease. No reported cases in the developed world for 35 years, and many of the cases in shithole countries were from contaminated vaccines themselves. May want to consider it if your country is letting in hoards of people from shithole countries.

>Chicken Pox
90% of everyone over 30 has had chicken pox. You'll be fine. Some people got a scar in an inopportune place on their face maybe.

>HepC
Actually a nasty disease, but it's transmitted via dirty needles and unprotected sex with hookers, yet it's recommended to vaccinate all babies before they leave the hospital at birth.

>Gardacil
Probably a good idea for girls engaging in premarital sex. Useless for boys that aren't engaging in homosexual anal sex. Yet, mandated for boys and girls in many states. Marketing team got a bonus for doubling sales.

>Tetanus
Can be a nasty disease if you don't treat it. Was lethal 500 years ago. Useless to an infant laying in a crib. You'll forget to get your booster when you're an adult and walk around most your life without tetanus inoculation.

This is how it ends.

Guess you’ve never heard of HPV associated head and neck cancer? I know at least 3 people who have had this. One died in his 30’s. It’s like cervical cancer in your throat. Caused by mutations induced by HPV contracted from oral sex. Unrelated to smoking. Gardisil could largely eliminate this but don’t let this get in the way of your logic

>I'm also impressed with the 1:100,000 gloss over function of the NPC programming.

If you were with your family at the Kentucky Derby, and a proposition is made that you can sign up yourself and your children for an 85% chance of inoculation against the scheduled diseases, only two of which pose any real threat to a child, and that's generously including Polio, and in exchange, one person from the crowd is going to be randomly selected, children included, and taken to the center of the infield and executed or permanently disfigured and disabled. Could be one of your kids shot then and there on the spot. Or, you can just nope out and go home, your choice.
>What are you going to do?
>Are you going to sign your kids up to be potentially executed?
>Are you going to worry about the fat lazy fuck in Section 7 and "muh, herd immunity, you owe it to the community?"
>Or are you taking your kids home?

Short Labcorp stock by the 25th. You'll thank me for what happens on the day of.

Also there is no hep C vaccine on the market. Only hep A and B. They’re is a medication that cures most cases of hep c but will run you 50-100k unless you can convince your insurance to cover it which is iffy

>Guess you’ve never heard of HPV associated head and neck cancer?
I don't know, user. The CDC article is full of a lot of "coulds" and "mays" when connecting neck cancer to HPV and gardacil.

It's a provable fact that there is a billion dollar fund set aside to compensate victims of vaccination side effects.

>Did you know you're not allowed to bring a claim against the pharma company? You have to apply for benefits from the trust. There's a whole system set up to compensate kids when the get their brains scrambled.

So this is what "logic" looks like in the No-Vax camp. Curiouser and curiouser. Your lethality summary of those viruses was my biggest kek on this board today hands down.

Whichever Hep it is. Two day old babies don't need it unless their mom has it, or is at risk for it.

Who would have guessed that anti-vaxxers decisions were based on pure bullshit

But women should still be able to choose, right?

>So this is what "logic" looks like in the No-Vax camp
Yes, it is. Where is my scenario illogical, Alice?

based

fuck kikes and fuck vaccines

>Your lethality summary of those viruses was my biggest kek on this board today hands down.
>Who would have guessed that anti-vaxxers decisions were based on pure bullshit

I assume you stay up to date on all of your booster, anons. Otherwise, you're an antivax by default. Good luck with your liver failure.

NVAX is making vaccines for the flu and respiratory syncytial virus, they don't really have anything to do with measles
Also, if you want a good biopharma buy in general, try GALT

Attached: 48aee875ee4c3fb6796ddb523c046401.jpg (600x770, 346K)

We also have vaccines for malaria, typhoid, yellow fever, rabies and cholera. Why isn't the herd inoculated from these diseases? There are cases in shithole countries, and they can fuck you up, right?

>So this is what "logic" looks like
Not sure how you're planning on making money in crypto, user, if basic risk analysis looks illogical to you.

autism

For real? Ok, well I guess I'd say somewhere around the point where you invented a hilarious child execution Thunderdome scenario at the Kentucky Derby? Or maybe how you give yourself an option to 'just go home' from your scenario safe and sound with zero repercussions from global disease. Or how you're McDiaganosis on major world viruses determines there's only 1 (or 2 if you're being generous with Polio kek) that are a threat to children...

Based retard, please don't vaccinate your children, we need less of them.

Thought experiments are commonly used in logical discussion. I simplified the complex issue down to more immediate terms. I used fantasy to do it. Doesn't make it illogical. Einstein started out with a train and a guy sitting on a hillside with a stopwatch, or a construction worker falling in an elevator.

And I factor in likelihood of actually contracting the disease when determining "actual threat", same as you do when you choose not to vaccinate your kids for malaria, or cholera, or yellow fever.

>Injecting your 1 week old baby with mercury is safe
Yip. The entire scientific community is on your side on this.

>retards, the whole lot of you, from top to bottom. we should have meritocratic governments with anyone under 150iq barred from expressing their opinions
You don't want to vote?
You do realise smart people(150 IQ+). Have a higher tendency for sociopathic behaviour? Not to mention the ego you'll feed them knowing they are the 1% that can decide everything.
They'll turn you and everyone else into slave cattle just as the Jewish cabal intends too.

>>all minivans
>absolutely disgusting
>This is how it ends.
What's really disgusting abiut this is they've all probably put themselves into grievous debt for them

>look if you wanna kill your kids by not vaccinating them that's fine my offspring will be A OK.
What's your thoughts on them killing their baby after birth?
washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html?utm_term=.6267cfb36b29

Did Prince William's kids get all of these shots? Did they risk scrambling their brains? What about the new generation of Rothschild babies, are they getting the full schedule?
>keep lowering the IQ of your offspring in fear of mystical diseases.

I had a seizure from a tetanus shot like 10 years ago

>already on downtrend since 1886
>muh vaccine did something
taking credit for huge increase in living standards, indoor plumbing system and toilet.

Attached: vaccinesuk.jpg (960x599, 78K)

Just go back to Jow Forums, ok? you have an entire board dedicated to talking about the jews and how the earth is flat, there is no need to bring that shit here.

Jews are a Business and Finance related topic.

>posts data and wrongthink
>reeeee go back to Jow Forums

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 267K)

When I said there is no debate, I was not insinuating there was no danger inherent to vaccine use.
I was claiming that it will be very difficult to find an MD that will recommend your child not vaccinate due to a perceived danger of developing autism or some other serious, adverse reaction.
Every pharmaceutical on the market carries a statistical possibility of an adverse reaction.
An individual can get Rhys from fucking OTC painkillers but we don't see any calls to ban them from those that fell through the cracks at

There is no debate because some of you fucks parrot narrative ad nauseam
How do you know the impact of booster effect on the entire body?
It's none cause Dr.Goldberg told you so?
Muh data, right?
As a scientist you should question everything, instead, most physicians just densely accept the narrative guidelines.
Damn this profession used to be cool, challenging, experimental and it turned into complete NPC programming for goys.
t. MD, PhD

Not vaccines but Tetra BioPharma is working its way in to buy territory again lately. Not quite yet but soon the time will come. They are a dude weed derivative pharma lab in late stage clinicals for a couple things.

>horizontal gene transfer
nice catch phrase dumbfuck. yes, you are literally a dumbfuck - are you the offsoring of stupid parents? probably. you are confusing the spread of antibiotic resistance with vaccines & disease resistance conferredby vaccines.
STUPID
T
U
P
I
D

god you are seriously uneducated. it is not hard to understand this user. find a university immunology course and just sit in and learn something so you don't go through life being so fucking stupid. you sound like my goddamned brother in law who believes that aliens built the fucking pyramids. you both are fucking idiots