Angel named to Forbes 30 under 30. AMB BEARS BTFO

This guy is the real deal. AMB is going to be fucking huge. KEK at all you faggots calling this a scam. Stay poor faggots.

forbes.com/under30/list/2019/europe/big-money/#1da32cd2306f

Attached: angel.jpg (416x416, 19K)

literally who cares

He made an erc-20 whew what a legendary individual, he deserves a nobel prize.

In all seriousness, vitalik should be the one to get something like this lmao not this scamming piece of shit

literally kys

Kek you are a retard op

Attached: 6798D924-48BA-4CA7-A4F7-AEFD644E2C98.jpg (1125x1018, 306K)

You know who was also at 30 under 30? Elizabeth Holmes
Before Theranos imploded

If you knew anything about amb you would know how much more it is than just an erc-20. Also AMB NET being released soon so not an erc-20 for long

wtf does that prove you fucking moron? We're in a bear market, everything's down a shitload. Keep chasing pumps and lose all your money you fucking brainlet.

look at this faggot.
lmao at your life streetshitter

Lmao you act like that is a big fucking deal. Paid articles pfft

Professional video game players get on that list as well, means absolutely nothing.

Forbes is one of the most reputable sources in the world. You might not have heard of them in your street shitting village but being named to forbes 30 under 30 is a fucking huge accomplishment and a big deal.

Right now it is just an ERC-20. Handing out the 30 under 30 to idea guys is asinine.

Literally all business founders or high level executives on that list kek.

See
>stay poor faggots
As your coin goes to 0

Attached: 216C61F1-79C8-4638-99A1-04B49F9FB4C0.gif (309x461, 300K)

Translation:

“I went all in on AMB because I read a post on biz about it. Please buy my bags in this desperate attempt to regain the last $8 I have to my name.”

>BSV supporter
>BSV
TOP FUCKING KEK. You literally don't have a single brain cell.

Honk honk

Attached: 1549458833782.jpg (778x518, 138K)

Don't buy shit I dgaf. I'm not telling anyone to buy anything. I made more in a day then your whole family has seen in their entire history.

Good job OP, nothing says confidence like lashing out at every poster in your shit thread and being the literal embodiment of autism.

Shamblets will ignore this

Capped.

june from omise go was on this list before I believe

i thought the amb meme died with swissbro...are you neets really still in this?

kek if you look at the responses I'm "lashing out" to they were all baseless fud and shit talking.

wow, you retarded sheep
see

Thanks for this, OP!

So? One person named to the list a long time ago turned out to be a fraud. Tons of other people who made the list turned out to be wildly successful. It's still a huge accomplishment. Literally 30 people out of billions.

There are numerous people under 30 who have a company with a market cap above $8 million so what’s the point of being in overrated Forbes again?

MrBearWolf proves this is scam

>BSV will win
>The projects aren't even remotely related
> One is a Supply chain management and IOT ecosystem
> The other is yet another of the thousands of forks of bitcoin and just a currency