It's happening

It's happening.

Attached: 20190213_105221.jpg (1080x1360, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
hamersley.weown.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

APOLOGIZE Jow Forums. APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I thought they were already creating a platform? The words “partnership” seems to be used very loosely here.

Seems scammy is all.

The platform is built, but that doesn't mean it's done adding features.

I'm sorry. Fomo now?

future chx millionaire here

how many to make it..for real though.

People memed it to be 10k. Even at 1$ people are still gonna buy 10k. It’s self fulfilling

Who the fuck is Hamersly partners? I thought this was going to be some famous US company, not some random stock broker with a CEO that was suspended by FINRA last year. If this had been good news or even decent news there would have been huge volume and the price would have shot up but the volume didn't budge and the price is up only a little, probably because the team decided to stop dumping on IDEX for today to make the announcement look better.

10,000 chx to make it

10,000 chx at $10 billion marketcap = $1 million + you can use the masternode profits to pay taxes when you cash out.

it's possible it could go higher to 100 billion

i'm never selling my ownies. i'm just going to retire and live off masternode profits.

we made it frens

give up dude. fudding on biz doesn't hold this down. you're not going to get another 100 CHX for 10% cheaper when your cuck check clears on friday.

LOL. This is fucking ludicrous.

>CEO that was suspended by FINRA last year
Imagine being so desperate to fud that you instantly have to do a background check of all involved people when a partnership is announced kek

Attached: 1544832246793.jpg (2531x3986, 798K)

it looks like they're customizing an application for Hamersley Partners to plug into the platform with. It's not uncommon in the enterprise software world. It will have Hamersely's logo's and stylesheets so that it fits in with their current infrastructure, but it is powered by OWN.

CHX is the only crypto that could moon and I wouldn't mind missing out on it despite hearing the early hype
I've been watching it for weeks and it seems very scammy to me
If it turns out to be a legit moon mission then I just wasn't meant to ride it, because no way would I ever put a stack in this as it stands now

what seems scammy about it? I'm not seeing it desu. you didn't fall for the "secret selling on Idex" fud, did you?

It’s called due diligence you fucking idiot

nice. so what did you find on Hamersley? and how is what you found unique to them as a brokerage firm? can you find a US brokerage firm that hasn't been fined by the FINRA in the last 5 years? wake up brainlet, if you're legit fudding you need to open your eyes to what's actually happening. you made a mistake when you didn't buy in last month, but it's not too late at all. it's still very early.

A 2 month suspension and $10k fine is the equivalent of a wrist slap in this business lmao

FINRA fined Morgan Stanley $10M last month for failing to meet requirements in it's AML program. lol

this. anything under a dollar is a steal

hahahha

> Itt: Pajeets

Attached: hhTOj2w.jpg (1000x951, 124K)

Yes i assume that the penalty is in line with severity of transgression.

Why is this important? Price isnt moving much so its already priced in and will probably drop soon then

If it ain’t on binance, it’s not worth buying.

where have I heard this marketing line before?

Attached: vechain.png (200x200, 5K)

Said the plebs who always buy late. Once CHX gets on binance at 5-10x it'll be a good buy?

What's scammy about it is that they claim to do everything other STO companies do and more, when in reality it's the complete opposite, all they have is some chincy blockchain demo that's not even live yet. The real STO companies have been doing tons of expensive regulatory compliance for the 2 years while Own is doing literally none of that side of it, instead they are just pump style promoting their goofy shit on youtube and Jow Forums. This is why when you read an article about how huge STOs and tokenization will be, they talk about the real companies like Spice VC and Overstock and never mention Own.

It'll dump when it hits binance, it always does.

That's because you literally don't understand how own works.

They are a technology platform used buy issuers and broker dealers to issue STOs.

They do no aim to be the broker dealer and do the legal work... they build the whole suite of software to let other manage the full life cycle of the tokenized equity.

Basically, Hamersely will plug into OWNs platform, brand it as their own and do the same work they do now but using a new technology platform. Any combination of issuer and broker dealer can do the same.

what's missing from their regulatory compliance?

Going by this, then there is no reason for the of CHX to increase, theres also no reason for it to decrease so what's the fuckin point

"digital assets" why don't we just start calling them what they really are. pump and dump scams.

I said that they are plugging into the own platform. Every operation done by the B/d or issuer on the own platform, even if branded as their own, will use CHX for txs in the back end. Every raise will require a 1% $$ lock up which will be used to purchase CHX and be used to pay for the issuers Txs on the platform.

chx is different

Any business that uses Own to tokenize assets has to pay fees (1% of the listing cost) in fiat, then the corresponding amount of CHX is then market bought by Own without the business having to worry about anything blockchain or crypto related.

are you being serious right now? have you read anything about this project that wasn't on Jow Forums?
CHX is baked into the platform. fees are collected in fiat, but transferred to CHX in the background to meet the platforms requirements.

haha funny af/10 pic

I understand what you are saying. I think I'm just not minded this way cuz I still just dont see the point in chx increasing in value. I hardly see the point in any utility token increase value. I must be missing something or these concussions have absolutely cucked me

I've been following them . I havent seen any confirmation that CHX will be market bought. It makes sense but I dont think that's been finalized

if a business wants to do an sto, they must hold 1% in chx

I was skeptical of ETH and didn't buy into it at the beginning because I didn't think it would increase in value since funds raised in ETH would just be liquidated by ICO companies, right?
CHX is different in that it requires a 1% lock up. it has a lot more reason to increase in value than ETH did IMO.

This sounds like a something a 5 man boutique b2b software vendor provides, not a crypto moonshot "next ethereum" type of thing the pajeets are making it out to be.

Price is already 0.30 cents one week ago it was 0.14 it's been holding down by hotbit fake volume and bots which are at 0.25 right now.
Just wait till they get corrected and you see a 25%.

>the corresponding amount of CHX is then market bought by Own
I can't believe people still fall of this ridiculous shit. Does that sound like something a real business has ever done in the history of business or more like something that's part of a a pyramid scheme?

Nah man, it's fine. I don't mind trying to explain. It makes sense to me but may not make sense to everyone. Basically price is determined by supply and demand. You will have over 50M chx tokens locked up by ppl running masternodes plus several million staking on the network. OWN team will market buy the 1% CHX fee paid for in fiat by clients. This will increase scarcity.

Of course node holders and stakers get rewarded CHX so imo there are multiple factors contributing to the appreciation of the CHX token.

>it's been holding down by hotbit fake volume and bots
What the hell are you talking about Ranjeet?

I gotcha. So is the longview here to hold a large stack, maybe 20k or more, until mainnet launches and then stake that stack? What do you think the FAST platform release will catalyze this friday are we hoping to see anything in particular?

So far it hasn't been done. But if a company wants to be the first to create a well incentivized DPoS network which rewards participants, that is what they would do. The fact it hasn't been done doesn't mean it won't happen or shouldn't happen.

The purpose of the 1% chx lock up is for clients to have enough CHX to pay for their network usage without ever needing to worry about "crypto".

I'm not quite sure yet. Perhaps more info on who is using the fast platform so far?

In any case, we should get a better understanding of the platform's capabilities and how it works in more details.

And yes, that would be the goal as a holder. If the platform is successful and token appreciates in value, staking a stack would be a nice complement to your overall crypto portfolio

Imagine being this late to the party.

Attached: 1549858655578.gif (607x609, 514K)

I basically trust it on the basis that its German and the Krauts are too autistic to lie

EU is not a joke legaly so all my crypto money is on EU based shit,
I got chinked enough last year.

EU, US, ASIA... OWN has all the markets that matter covered.

chx will be the first crypto that gets mass adoption because tokenizing assets is the best use case for crypto and businesses that use chx don't know they are using blockchain...

another reason chx will moon is because holding chx is the only way non accredited investors can profit from the upcoming sto bubble.

i know my shit. i got in btc at $2.70 10 years ago. got in ethereum early. made bank on ico's. chx and sto's are the next big thing

try to get atleast 10,000 chx and put them in a masternode. hold until chx is 10-100bn marketcap in 2-5 years

youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

Attached: 12354345.png (946x598, 742K)

MOON MISSION CONFIRMED

POLY MATH AND RAVEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Unfortunately, 99% of the people on this board will have no understanding of what this partnership actually means and what CHX is becoming.

I would like to ask everyone reading this to take a few hours and research the team, the project, and their partners. Appreciating the importance of this deal and what it means for CHX could make you a life-changing amount of money.

Own will launch a new *Digital Assets PLATFORM* – which uses cutting-edge tokenization technology to provide *INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS* with access to new asset classes and services. This will all be run on *CHX* tokens and *SEC REGISTERED*.
- Hamersley Partners is an SEC registered BROKER DEALER with over 50 years of Experience. They have over raised over $5.1 Billion in asset.

- Own's team come from the world’s largest stock transfer company that provides corporate trust, stock transfer and employee share plan services dating back to its inception in 1978. A team with roots dating back over 25 years in the traditional investment management world. Their enormous global reach, deep understanding of the demands of institutional investors, internally developed, proprietary blockchain infrastructure, and experience with issuers across many different industries

will be my 1k stack enough?
i have not that much money right now to get 10k :(

Attached: 4zFab5BN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

if you got into btc and eth so early why you still here shilling some token

found the faggot who never researches his investments.

i bet your folio is a nightmare

btc and eth won't pump anymore, but chx will has at least 1,000x left. hey im not perfect. i missed nano because i didnt think anyone would buy it because it's not blockchain

try to get 10,000 chx bro

i try but its not easy right now for me
sad life

hamersley.weown.com/

btc and eth will definitely pump as new investors come into the market and old investors can trust these as they have been battle tested. chx will succeed though. what is with the 10k number lol, might only need 2k no one really knows

you need 10,000 chx to make it

don't sell until chx is $10 billion marketcap

at $10 billion marketcap your 10,000 chx will be worth $1 million + you will have more money from masternode fees

it may even go to 100 billion marketcap

there wont be another bull run and chx is your last chance to make it

if you don't believe us just do your own research

the fudder yesterday deleted his posts and market bought today after their partnership announcment