Best assets

What is the best asset to own in a collapse of the world economy? Specifically if all other needs are met (Food, Water, Shelter, Security, Supplies) what is the best way to build wealth in a world without a centralized economy or government.

Attached: Gold - Copy.jpg (1440x810, 429K)

information

Rare knowledge and skills that nobody has but nearly everybody needs.

So...
Sucking some good dick innit.

New World Books. I guess I'll go procure some printers.

New World Whores a wholly owned subsidiary of New World Books.

Gold but even more than gold, silver.

ability to move to an area that is not affected and to deploy wealth there

I like silver but I hear it gets jewed around a lot, I've never looked into it though.

Where would that be?

it does not matter, also you don't know the nature of the problem that will happen

here is my preparing
I need to be able to pack and leave with nothing more that what is in my pockets.
I can bike 80 miles in day if need be.
Then only by having a my crypto keys I can deploys wealth anywhere with internet.

that means, leaving you possessions, that means not investing in possessions at all, not having an expensive house that I MUST save or whatever

Farming

there is also another way
that is to bury your possession in many places
and when the biker gang shows up, you just leave, they trash the obvious, go away and you can return and still have 90%

problem is, most likely collapse will be economical

you have to be in a position to generate income
no amount of stuff will save you from that, also that is why communist takes 30-40 years to collapse, you are better off leaving

silver. it's industrially necessary in a way that results in organic scarcity and already psychologically money

yeah but can you cross borders
also if you start selling silver, people will know you have it, and they will jump you
it is almost the same with any asset
ultimately you have to leave

Arable land.
Springs/wells.
Livestock.
Gold (not silver).
Crypto unless it's a worldwide extinction level scenario.

Oh and guns and people to use them on your behalf of course. You keep the people by feeding them and giving them gold or security.

>Crypto unless it's a worldwide extinction level scenario.
sorry for the spam, but if it is bad, a box of shotgun shell will cost 1 once of gold
if you have total collapse, tools of any kind will outperform shiny metals or cryptoes

So whats the deal with Gold vs Silver? It seems to be one not the other a lot of the time.

If thats the case should I just get a fuck ton of reloading equipment and then use it to stockpile precious metals and other valuable things?

The Jewery keeps the price of silver down. 80%+ of the Silver ETFs that control the price are backed by silver that doesnt exist, when this is 'comes to light' any physical silver you own will skyrocket in value.

>So whats the deal with Gold vs Silver?
Gold is useful but not as useful as silver and is primarily held up by greater fool theory of money (albeit very stably so over the last bajillion years). The ratio between silver and gold price used to be around 1:20, but now silver is in the gutter and has been for a while. Silver price ATH over the last decades is over 600x current price and JP Morgan finally stopped their program to simultaneously suppress the price and accumulate it.

Attached: seinfeld1.jpg (442x480, 32K)

If you are able to protect what you have.
you should stockpile on
- bullets (reloading / casting / you can make bullets out of aluminum too / caps / loads of powder / you need to cast the brass too)
- antibiotics (in the form of drops / you need cold place to store them)
- coffee (addicts will pay you a lot)

those 3 will yield more than gold or crypto

for personal use you will need to have
- propane
- some lumber ready to use sitting
- lots of alcohol (200 proof industrial)
- vinegar and salt
- vitamins and food
- and the hardest is to have a water system, you need 2 sources of water at least

Any other info on this? this seems huge, silver is in everything. Anybody shorting the ETFs?

>antibiotics (in the form of drops / you need cold place to store them)
Which ones? and how long is their shelf life? Why drops vs pills?

>for personal use you will need to have
- propane
- some lumber ready to use sitting
- lots of alcohol (200 proof industrial)
- vinegar and salt

I'm assuming vinegar and salt if for preserving food, and propane for cooking/heat. What about the lumber and industrial alcohol?

>what is the best way to build wealth in a world without a centralized economy or government.

< this
when there's no authority the only thing that matter is who get to live and who get to dig

Attached: 1549561040426.jpg (2016x1512, 758K)

How do you know which places will have internet and wether the internet will go down after you get there?

best type of antibiotics in my opinion is eye drops
there cost 1 dollar a small plastic droppy
wide spectrum antithetical eye drops, you will have to look up what is available in burger land
they will require prescription so you will need to find a privately owned pharmacy and work something out

these eye drops can be used to just drop droplets in a wound and it works great, they kill bacteria and fungi

the advantage is you don't need to eat them and kill your gut flora

well I don't know, if there is phone service there must be internet

If worldwide banking collapses then peer to peer electronic cash would be invaluable for trade and remittance. You dont need a central authority for a wireless network.

Link

Search Mike Maloney etfs or something on Youtube. Basically the silver that they have "on paper" is far more than the physical silver they actually possess for delivery. So if too many people call for physical delivery of their silver in too short a span of time, most of those people will just be sent cash instead of their silver, which defeats the fucking purpose of having the silver. How it's legal for them to do this, I don't know. They do it with gold too, I think.

wow

Don't dick around with paper money and paper assets when trying to prepare for the debt bubble collapse. Buy physical silver. Because silver is an industrial metal there is actually MORE GOLD IN CIRCULATION than there is silver.

Let that sink in for a moment and then look at the price of it vs suppressed price of gold.

Trust