THE BLOCKSTREAM JEW (RIP BTC)

You are now aware that the 1MB block limit is a kike attempt to kill Bitcoin by stifling and delaying it's adoption.

You are now aware that Vitalik Buterin originally wanted to build smart contracts on Bitcoin, until the devs removed that capability because they saw it would usher in a new financial revolution.

You are now aware that Blockstream has economic interest in the kike scam Lightning Network (Blockstream wants to SELL these sidechains to their kike friends)

Imagine the price and amount of adoption of Bitcoin we'd have right now if we had no Kikestream. Imagine if the blocks weren't full in December 2017.

Attached: 4Zr1EnjD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/core-developers-300kb-block-proposal-bolstered-in-bid-to-push-lightning-adoption/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're now soft forking to lower the block size

It still would have collapsed at 20k. People buying btc at 20k were in total fomo mode. They didn't care about the processing fees when they bought.

news.bitcoin.com/core-developers-300kb-block-proposal-bolstered-in-bid-to-push-lightning-adoption/

goy we need shitcoins to die
and we need to make the block 300kb
so we can force the goy to use ((our)) layer

>"What the fuck user, I lost half my deposit in fees. this shit is worthless and the network sucks."
- Every single person I know who bought bitcoin in late 2017

If we had flexible block sizes, we'd be buying our fucking groceries with sats. We were in a period of exponential adoption in 2017 but Blockstream successfully snuffed it out. No more adoption until you get our fiat sidechains. fucking kikes

shit is about to get genuinely retarded.

What an absolute embarassment.

>be core dev
>no one wants your kike sidechain which you collect all fees from
>propose a softfork to force people to use your kike sidechain
>lie and say it's to reduce the size of the chain.... or something... even though storage space development grows exponentially over time

I want off this fucking ride.

fuck bitcoin. it was nice when it came out, but the concept was improved with new cryptos.

just let it die already.

did you know that there is no way to route in the LN
meaning message can go in circles forever and never actually get delivered
and the only reason why it works at the moment is because it is super small

if and it is not going to happen but if LN is used at scale it will self attack itself with denial of service

also LN can be applied to every chain, not just BTC

no, you will be forced to use our sidechains whether you like it or not, goy. You thought you had a choice here?

sorry mr. kikeberg. i will donate all my money to the shoa fund.

and see if LN can be applied to any chain
blockstream can sell their services to all
and they can effective also remove bad actors

it is sooo good goy

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! LOL THE FUTURE OF MONEY xDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Much regards
Jamie Dimon

Why did they go through with the purchase anyway even though they knew the transaction fees were shit idiot? Because they were in fomo mode. Case and point. That "What the fuck user, I lost half my deposit in fees. this shit is worthless and the network sucks." Was just them coping because they lost their investment money

> we'd be buying our fucking groceries with sats.
No we wouldn't. Governments will never allow for true (see Bitcoin) decentralized hard money, it is a subversive asset in nature, thus worth $trillions, similar to gold but better objectively speaking.

If it ever happens will be throught second layers, important transactions will be on chain. Decentralization is not cheap, you cannot go faster than light, etc.

>"Core Developer's"
>it's literally Luke again out of 1000's of contributors
>still not understanding nobody is forcing anyone to use Core's software and anyone can code their own implementation

Attached: vishnuwars.jpg (3000x1086, 532K)

hello officer
cryptoes will do all that is not allowed
it is over, the printing press is invented
your only power was money, now you have nothing

Utterly based and redpilled!
Pic related. Satoshi is VERY well aware of whats going on. He's not going after the banks, he's going after BIS, banks of international settlement. I don't need to tell you (((who))) runs them

Attached: 1453464576.png (940x382, 80K)

>Blocks your path

Attached: e7ee3e29c4c7ab58b9977f4b9d8c2009085eeb18.png (1200x658, 28K)

is this a good buy? keeps bleeding on binance but it looks juicy.

I know who runs them. Its the rich and powerful people why built their business from the ground up. The people who worked hard to get where they are by offering a service to the people who want to use it. And now blockchain will give them a run for their business. If they don't adapt their business model may cease to be relevant simply because people have something better they can use. Its a dog eat dog world. Noone is better than anyond else. Businesses that beat their competition succeed. There's nothing wrong with that.

I mean, you are looking at a decentralized virtual machine that applications can be built on. Atomic swaps, private transactions, blockchain agnostic, decentralized etc. If you do the research, ignore the fudsters, and see just the scope this project aims to have as well as the quality of work performed on the code (which has been reviewed and passed a chainalysis audit). Well, you decide. This is a long term high reward but also high risk hold. It has the potential to be absolutely massive and people are quietly looking with interest.

you missed the best part:
>the plebs eat it right up and ask for more.

LN is actually awesome. LN is getting 1000x more organic network growth and developer interest than your BTC killer DAPP platform centralized shitbox. Vertical growth on top of BTC is the future. LN is just the start. Also, smaller blocks are dead in the water and brought to you by people who have been wrong about everything all the time.

Who are you trying to convince user?

no one in particular. just shouting into the void.

Why didn't you google BIS before responding to my post?

>LN is actually awesome. LN is getting 1000x more organic network growth and developer interest than your BTC killer DAPP platform centralized shitbox. Vertical growth on top of BTC is the future. LN is just the start. Also, smaller blocks are dead in the water and brought to you by people who have been wrong about everything all the time.

Attached: NPC.jpg (880x480, 40K)

Attached: altcorn.jpg (765x769, 78K)

kek I'm not trying to get you to buy my bags. Just keep holding onto that bitcoin.

>believing a propaganda site
Biz is the most retarded crypto forum, full of parasites pajeet and scammers

Threads like is are why no one ever has good discussions here
It's all nonsense by 80iq retards

Attached: 1550036698849.png (757x615, 184K)

thanks for the (you). give me another one when you can prove what I wrote wrong

>contributes nothing to the discussion
typical corefaggot nigger

Attached: 1550023238714.jpg (640x877, 458K)

after they reduce the block
they will make a mandatory KYC wallet
ooohh yeah

How did blockstream gain control of bitcoin? Do they have an address we can visit them at?

Attached: KGB_2.jpg (429x575, 25K)

Attached: BSV.jpg (755x1255, 612K)

They really do ruin everything good. Fucking Babylonian demon cult kikes

what if I unironically believe?

scammer faggots spam after fucking everything up

Attached: craigroger.jpg (810x1199, 143K)

Can someone link the blockstream pic where they have reptilian masks on? I lost mine and cant find it.

For real though what can we do about this? Everyone already knows about Bitcoin and it's far too late to shift to a new market maker.

Even fucking CNBC is shilling lightning network, I don't see this ending well for us. Fucking lightning literally fiat debt system 2.0.

Kill yourself and play with shitcoins.

We don’t care
We won’t sell
Take care
Byebye now

It doesn't matter how much they shill. It doesn't work, there are so many flaws in it, and no normie will ever be able to use it properly, nor will they want to. It is destined to fail because it's developed by subversive brainlets who does not understand the technology and what makes the Bitcoin system work to begin with. It's an economic incentive system where proof of work from mining competition is what keeps it all going. When you tamper with these built in mechanisms the entire system collapses.

Lightning has no future so let them waste money and energy chasing ghosts.

>using "I" instead of "me"

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1431448521379.png (500x500, 17K)

Attached: 1541049711822.jpg (750x708, 537K)

thanks fren

Attached: 1548137036499.jpg (313x576, 59K)

>Lightning has no future so let them waste money and energy chasing ghosts.

well yeah but what will we use otherwise? I don't believe in bcash or sv.

>I don't believe in sv.

Your loss. BSV is Bitcoin, this is a fact. You can do with that what you want.

Attached: 1548457271334.jpg (1280x784, 113K)

Attached: vish.jpg (990x700, 220K)

>being upset that bitcoin is being actively developed to be more useful

IDK seems stupid.

Attached: blockbtc_flowchart2.jpg (1545x716, 270K)

They got rich already and the bankers keep lining their pockets. They dgaf about everyone else. Fucking sellouts

This is the dumbest way to view a tree I think I've seen.

>Adoption
There was no adoption outside of hodling

pic related is unironically real

Attached: t41ui1txumv11.png (914x866, 1.13M)

Of course. They mock us by being so in your face about it. Hollywood does the same thing.