The easiest 3x of your life, brought to you by

> $10mm cap
> Exchange listings starting to roll out
> You have your chance, user. Do it now before the bots push price up again
> Will post again tomorrow when it's $0.04

Attached: 4x.png (280x168, 21K)

I'm not buying something that already pumped 50% this week, you thieving nigger retard.

lol, you better do your research about NKN, it's undervalued as fuck under ICO

This shit coin isn't going any higher. Enjoy the pump and dump

Whitfield Diffie is an advisor
hardly a p&d you inept cunt

Kek you cunts are gonna miss the next big thing stay poor toys

u fgt, it pumped 20-25% in usd
but u shouldn't look at usd because it is only showing the btc price movement, nkn pumped only 15% in sats

>paid shilling by gweilo boomer
Textbook scam tactic from the Chnk Hustle 101 curriculum.

It didn't pump 50%, you bonehead.

It's not a pump and dump, gaining traction through volume

The Chinese always win, and this shit didn't even pump yet. If you were smart you'd get on the rocket before tomorrow

This is why I bought in while it was hanging around $7m marketcap. You can buy my bags at 30 cents you big dummy

>It didn't pump 50%, you bonehead.
It pumped more. From 750 sats up over 1200
>It's not a pump and dump, gaining traction through volume
750 sats up to 1238 and then immediately back down to 821 is textbook pump and dump. Seriously, what the fuck is a pump and dump if not that?

it's 840 sats you bizlet

>it's 840 sats
Historical price activity. It immediately corrected down to 821, which is reflected as objective data on the chart. The dump immediately after the pump, not now bigshot.

A pump and dump is something like BTT. Only 100 people get in by accident, the bots pump it and washtrade tens of millions, and then they dump on your ass. This is not a pump and dump

What happened 12 hours ago was a pump and dump. Why am I having to explain this?

You had your chance nigger. What happened last night was one big buy and the price has retraced already. Another leg up is imminent. Volume is up 10x

I still have a chance if I want it, because it dumped all the way back down. I haven't missed anything.

it was 2.5c yesterday, brainlet and 1.1c month ago

That's not all the way back down. Sorry you didn't get a chance to accumulate more user. The train is leaving the station.

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-174547.jpg (1440x2248, 626K)

And now it's at 3 cents. Is it topped out? What did I miss? When is the next round of token unlocks flooding the market?

also you forgot mainnet coming in june, which will have a nice build up. there seems to be loads of shit going on behind the scenes too which they haven't told us anything explicitly yet

tl;dr buy NKN if you want to make money this year

>mainnet coming in june,
I might enter in May and ride that for a month, but no way I'd hold this piece of shit long term.

there's not, the last unlock was in november, brainlet, GTFO, you're starting to piss me off

you just proved you're a brainlet, peace, go buy bitcoin core (btc) and dont touch alts, you'll do yourself a favor.

then stay poor you loser no one here gives a fuck

Penny stock pussies

Hope you enjoy bag holding for years

Better off pumping shit coins, at least their honest about being worthless

you're wrong here if you think NKN is shitcoin, wait one year... you'll be sorry

how much are these two heavy weights involved? or where they just given an unreasonable amount of the supply in exchange for sticking their faces on it

Attached: dfgh.png (1644x732, 185K)

Triggered as fuck discord shills in this thread. Heavy bags? Did your whales dump on You? Boohoo nigger retards. I will never buy something in the middle of a pump.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, you forgot to fill your bags for 2019/2020 nkn bull?

no, real development, there will be a research article released pretty soon by wolfram, they talk like every second week and discuss things

NKN have regular research meetings with cryptic labs (not just diffie, but several of the other researchers there too) and have been since before the token launched

wolframs involvement is more recent, but again the team have had several discussions with him and others from wolfram research. actually wolfram research is just about to put out a paper discussing what they've been working on with NKN, its being edited at the moment

graph reminds me of chx, wouldn't surprise me if this was a 1000x from here

>shilled by bitcoinfundmanager
Yeah no thanks. Hard pass.

nah just a 100x

who cares about that chink. he picked some great alts last bull run anyhow

Not on my exchange yet, so I won't be buying.

Attached: 1537649080681.png (808x1300, 383K)

you fucking imbecile
there was a twitter announcement and bots doing their shit. always, every time with a fucking low volume coin if there is an announcement it pumps then immediately dumps. thats not pnd. in pnd people have a litle timeframe to fomo in before they got dumped on, this was immediate. now is the "consolidated" price, what is 15% higher than before the announcement and 15% more then a week before 02.07:755; now:870 = 15% u fgt gtfo

What the fuck is upbit? I didn't see them shown as an exchange for nkn before but today CMC says they're the top exchange.

korean & singapore exchange, nkn was listed today on it

Is that why it's pumping?

Looks like upbit had a global version in English. Can I finally use this?

I was waiting for bibox because I heard gateio requires kyc.

Yes I think that's the reason, don't know if you can use upbit (never tried). I use gate, i had to do kyc

And what has he actually done for the project, can you name 1 thing, he's paid to be an "advisor" you twat

>fucking imbecile
>u fgt
Better take this user seriously. He busted out the dirty words.

Gay
Gay

Buy or die motherfuckers. You were warned

What's the timeframe for your 3x target? This coin has been doing nothing price wise for months now

If you can’t look at the charts, the news and roadmap and see that now is the perfect time to load up, I don’t know what to tell you user..

I personally know the Founder and can confirm they will exit scam soon. You can make money fast but be quick.

Its literally dumping back to where it started. It does seem like a good project with moon potential but bagholders just dump every pump so it never goes anywhere

kys chink

K were going to have to trim down the discord group guys. Some of the newer people overshilled and need to do better or well have to remove them

Attached: chinked photo_2018-06-05_22-53-12.jpg (800x216, 27K)

Please delete this as it hurts our p&d group.

Regards,

>NKN can only be traded by non-US customers.

why dis

where is the 0,04 mf?!

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

It's not going much up anytime soon as there is a shitton of bored holders who are waiting to drop bags.
Enjoy le doomp.

do you have this line always ready in your clipboard? it's not even a dot missing. i hope you've accumulated. cheers friendo!

Hes not wrong tho. Just look at it today. Right back to where it started before upbit list. Absolute shitcoin