I have a 3D printer, how do I make money with it?

I have a 3D printer, how do I make money with it?

Attached: 3d-printing.jpg (1000x563, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evannex.com/collections/model-s-interior/products/hookup-coat-hooks-set-of-two
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

print more 3d printers?

print dragon dildos

Etsy + funky stuff = money

Seconding dragon dildos

I have one to OP. I make money with it.

But i'm not going to tell you how I make that money or where I get my resources from or who's my market.

Architecture firms?
Back in like 08, my pops had a rapid prototyper that used z-brush.
The little freelance work he got was from architects.

Why don't you create a Dildo website and sell 3d printed dildos of your own schlong?

>Dildo website and sell 3d printed dildos of your own schlong?

I tried it. The material isn't comfortable and it dissolves when it gets wet after extended periods of usage.

Besides, when it comes to people and their private parts they'll want to buy the best.

instagram and youtube, that's it.

LARP

>LARP

Lol, nope. If you need advice from a Burmese Basket Weaving forum you might as well sell it on Ebay. You'll make more money that way.

Also, 3D printing isn't new anymore, its a saturated market. You got in the game late boyo.

>The material isn't comfortable and it dissolves when it gets wet
Does nylon do that? Because I have around half a pound of it otherwise going to waste

Attached: lesbian-child-molestor-moustache.png (151x263, 67K)

what sort of things do you print then

how many machines do you have

how often do you have to repair them

reprap

Keep larping faggot

“Hurr durr saturated market” is something only losers say

This. I print butt plugs and test them on myself.

Attached: buttplug.png (457x633, 367K)

>Also, 3D printing isn't new anymore, its a saturated market. You got in the game late boyo.
It's true, you've missed the ship if you haven't been printing for at least a year and set up a good shop with a reputation.

Print guns with it and sell them

Kek its already done and saturated. Everyone has had a huge jump start on 3d printing selling shit. Heres one ive been printing today.

Attached: 102DFBB2-3952-474B-80A4-917B7F15E9A9.jpg (750x1334, 379K)

looks like shit

The part that looks like shit is the inside, and what do I care, people pay $20 for this crap.

Design a good smartphone stand for generic controllers (Xbox and ps4) and sell them.

Attached: shooter aproved.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

Excellent

after time and cost of filament you won't have alot of profit

why isn't anyone using it for lost form castings? the receiver could be cast in aluminum and i recon that barrels are unregistered in the US
i i were in the US, i would print/cast AR lowers (and make them full auto)

Based and FagPilled

cast? with what? shitty sand casts?

you need a 5 axis CNC machine retard

>after time and cost of filament you won't have alot of profit

desu the time is the biggest thing with 3d printing. Pic is an example. You can see the time and dimensions. So whatever you're going to create will either need a fast print time or sell the item for a lot. You could print what, two flask a day? It's an example of the size, but what plastic item can you create enough of to actually make some decent profit.

Some crap like this, sure, but you need to really know how to market it to sell enough to make it worth the time. Otherwise dropshipping a cheap plastic thing is probably better and easier. If you have an idea to solve some issue and are involved in the community for it, then it might be worth it. Otherwise I really don't think so.
evannex.com/collections/model-s-interior/products/hookup-coat-hooks-set-of-two

Also, you need to know how to make stuff in programs like fusion 360. So if you're lazy or can't teach yourself stuff it's pointless. you'll end up on thingiverse printing rockets and vases, like everyone that buys a 3d printer as a hobby seems to do.

Attached: flask print time.png (839x399, 103K)

such an item could be optimized a lot and the printers can work unattended. so 5 or more of such a flask per day should be possible.
printing in that orientation won't ever give you a usable threading for the cap nor would it close the upper surface without inner support structure.
printing it standing upright would also mean less movement in X/Y.
but lets be real, who would buy a fucking plastic flask anyway?

but yeah, people not being able to teach themselves 3d programs is the biggest hurdle. without that you are doomed to just reproduce what others have made.

apart from casting i think there might be a market for figurines. with a airbrush setup you could do stuff for the hentai fetishists.
maby photogrammetry would work for the heads of celebrities.

why's that? afaik the tolerances aren't that tight and you would need to drill the holes for the pins anyway

Sell it

gun parts. ar15, 10/22, glock, and s&w shields.

or just rent it to people with ideas and cashflow that way. could rent it to elementary schools, libraries, community centers and such and charge for, say, an hour tutorial and two hours of printing time or something. use your fucking head. or just give the printer to me.

Make custom LINK happy meal toys that my mommy can pack with my lunch I eat at work.

Attached: 1549230431750.png (409x409, 192K)

I just bought a pocket knife. What should I whittle this stick into to make money?

I unironically know a boomer (was a neighbor many years ago) who stripped bark from thick branches and sold them as hiking sticks. Pic related. Unfortunately I live in the city now and that isn't so easy for me

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x480, 16K)

I'm betting if you shoot anything above 22lr with that, you'll be picking shards out of your eyes and mommy will have to feed you your tendies from that point on

get a god damn mill

>you will never experience the feeling of a plastic gun exploding in your hand while your custom spec 3d printed buttplug is up your ass
What are you doing with your life thats so great?

invent your own table-top board game

or make an action figure prototype set

It’s a replica. Actual functioning 3D printed guns are much thicker and will still blow up in your hand.

>he doesn't know what bark is
never going to make it