IT'S. FUCKING. TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChainLink will be used by the BLX and ELX indexes!

Attached: chainLINKBLC.png (1614x929, 151K)

does it even matter anymore how can a company come back from being a scam

This.
I lost all my money

this has been known for awhile now

Nasdaq partnership confirmed

but wasn't sure myself so I asked again

This is now copypasta

Told you. ;^)

same as Confdo

Bump

Biz is dead. Anyone who still here who ownes chainlink no longer needs convincing and they left to wait for the moon mission. Why else would investigation threads be so dead.

chainlink more like gaylink lol

Attached: tenor.gif (320x172, 1.52M)

Lol link is so gay who would buy this shit.

We just don't need confirmation any more. It's like we've come across the Model T Ford under production and enthusiastic people are like "Fedex will use cars! OMG so will USPS!".
It doesn't matter. The tool that Chainlink is building is so fundamental and important that anyone who is not considering using Chainlink YET, will be using it later.
It's no longer a case of "x company using Chainlink gives Chainlink legitimacy". Now it's "Any company that wants to use smart contracts will probably need to use Chainlink. Any company."

Nice trips. Chainlink has been a sure thing since the swift bond coupon poc. We only now decided that we don't give a shit about talking about it.

Chiggy check

Checked and linkpilled

Attached: BA7856A8-A6A1-4581-A9C4-0FC865A86DC1.jpg (1024x888, 484K)

Unironically this. It’s too late to destroy the true marines. We’ve been through one of the most heinous ass rapings of all time. If the price drops, I only buy more until I have no more money. It’s that simple.

Finally hit 5k today after weeks of manic scrambling. Its enough (for now) that with some iron hands I won’t have to eat a bullet.

Finally hit 5k today after weeks of manic scrambling. Its enough (for now) that with some iron hands I won’t have to eat a bullet when the singularity drops.

Checked and link pilled

It's battle fatigue

Online dating? I know people meet like that, but where would I even begin?

Imagine thinking Steve deleting epics counts as progress.

Attached: chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

Imagine thinking obsessively following the pivotal makes you look like someone that isn't invested in the project.

Shitcoin partners with another shitcoin. Woo the fuck who

Comfy

Attached: 1526875726389.jpg (934x776, 47K)

Sorry Tommy I'll check out your efforts too

Attached: 1549894892385.gif (511x512, 105K)

checked, based, and redpilled

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

daily reminder the only ones advocating to buy chainlink are pajeets who're getting paid to influence newfags that the hype is real. do not fall for the fake hype and do not fall for the trap.

Checked. Based. Linkpilled.
Fuck trannies, jannies, and mods

It took me all year to get to 7.3k. I'll make 7500 to rank up before the singularity I reckon.
If I just would have known about Link six years ago I would have waited on the kids and then I'd have a fat ass stack

As long as youre smart about what you put in Link user don't go mortgaging houses or anything

Poor StinkyLinkys

Checked Based user

Why do you want other posters to think that you are so sure of yourself? :^)

Attached: 1523026982932.gif (300x243, 255K)

Based