User... you are buying the dip, right?

#1 volume on IDEX today, if you followed QNT, CHX or HOT you already know where this is going

Attached: ltfro.png (377x400, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ltonode.com/supply/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40
crunchbase.com/organization/firm24#section-recent-news-activity
github.com/jasny
medium.com/ltonetwork/lto-network-making-blockchain-adoption-happen-here-and-today-21ea907d208d
medium.com/ltonetwork/legalthings-one-blockchain-gdpr-made-possible-68a5ce09e7ca
medium.com/ltonetwork/ibm-watson-lto-network-to-speed-up-small-criminal-cases-by-400-22ddc80b9178
enterprisetimes.co.uk/2017/12/18/dutch-justice-seeks-to-digitize-on-legalthings-blockchain/
sociable.co/technology/blockchain-waste-transportation/
computerweekly.com/news/252440489/Netherlands-to-harness-blockchain-for-waste-management-operations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was waiting fucking all day for this shit to dip. Thanks frens. We going to 20cents?

based on the shitcoins mentioned in the OP, this will 10x minimum from here, possibly even 50x eventually

>frens
Bullshit scammer detected. At least post a screenshot.

This will hit 25 cents in 1-2 weeks

OH NO NO NO more like hitting 2 cents in 1-2 weeks

>he fromo'd

DUMP IT

it's going to the moon! I'm buying!

shit look at this dip! It's a scam! Sell all!

buy the top sell the dip

nothing new

People on idex are getting REKT. They updated the total numbers on CMC to over 400 Million.

LMAOOOOOO COPING PAJEET

stay poor

Attached: mfwblacks.png (321x321, 12K)

The original supply was 56 million with 40ish in circulation. An hour ago the supply was updated to.....456 million.

You got played

Can any LTO fan boys explain this?

Also this Indian trying to get people to buy during a massive sell off and correction LOL. You are truly human trash.

Attached: 1550077874222.jpg (320x320, 12K)

I don't buy shit that dips like this. It's either a pump and dump, or nobody is planning on holding long term, aka: a moon kiddie coin.
That's an entire day of gaind wiped out because nobody really believes in it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-183424_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 196K)

Explaination next week sirs just buys dips and much profit.

Sorry for typos and EasyEyes color, I'm drunk from celebrating my 20% Chx gains (that are still there).

Pic related for comparison. This is what it looks like when adults are holding.

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-184237_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 183K)

right here
ltonode.com/supply/
this was already known, it does not affect circulating supply

This literally is explained every 15 minutes in the Telegram group.

>4K+ IDEX vol

See you pajeets at $20MM

Did you get dumped on, or did you do the dumping? Don't lie, both are shameful.

bought the dip, based af

read about the fundamentals for 5 minutes and its fuckin obvious

this thing gonna moon so hard

Attached: ltomoonwalker.png (869x871, 910K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1550105473987.png (300x300, 142K)

LTO is transparent to the point of being obnoxious. If you can’t do 2 minutes of research you deserve to stay broke.

Fantastic explanation.
You have no idea what your doing or what any of this means, right? I bet you can't even explain what exactly the LTO token is for; you're just another spastic moonboy!
>dyor
Nice.

aww wook, wittle CHXlet is scared

Attached: laughingsluts.png (449x401, 490K)

Falling price + increasing volume=bearish

Quick, what does LTO do?!
You don't know, do you?

sir just read the infograph
you sound like a cocksucking Jow Forumsbuttcoin regular

Attached: ltoshill.jpg (1200x1200, 283K)

Also, you just had a whole day of gains wiped out so:

only gains here you ultranigger

I'm impressed that you can even post a picture, but I KNOW that there is not a holder in this thread that can explain (in your own words!) just what the fuck this shit does!
You're all retards!

thanks for continuing to bump my thread bro

For fuck sake I'm gonna spoonfeed you so you can stop crying

LTO Network is a 2 layered blockchain solution developed to increase efficiency in collaborative worklows. It is a rebrand of the company previously called LegalThings which had a centralized solution which eventually became LTO as blockchain was a perfect use case for their business. Every client they have are at least using the public layer for anchoring (record events) which requires LTO. Other projects like the Waste Transportation ILT also uses the private permissionless layer for decentralized workflows. Example: youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40

LTO is one of the very few GDPR compliant blockchain projects. It is already generating revenue and mainnet is up. CEO is founder of the biggest incorporation business in the netherlands crunchbase.com/organization/firm24#section-recent-news-activity
Lead architect has over 20 years of programming experience github.com/jasny

The ERC20 token is the only tradeable token with a current supply of around 41M. The rest is on mainnet and gets burnt via the troll bridge mechanism when transferred to ERC20.

I could go longer over this but if you want to learn more seriously dyor

medium.com/ltonetwork/lto-network-making-blockchain-adoption-happen-here-and-today-21ea907d208d
medium.com/ltonetwork/legalthings-one-blockchain-gdpr-made-possible-68a5ce09e7ca
medium.com/ltonetwork/ibm-watson-lto-network-to-speed-up-small-criminal-cases-by-400-22ddc80b9178
enterprisetimes.co.uk/2017/12/18/dutch-justice-seeks-to-digitize-on-legalthings-blockchain/
sociable.co/technology/blockchain-waste-transportation/
computerweekly.com/news/252440489/Netherlands-to-harness-blockchain-for-waste-management-operations

That's quite astute, but what makes the token increase in value outside of speculation?

what the fuck do you think crypto is you fucking downsbaby

Attached: brainletreality.png (657x539, 110K)

that massive list of clients

its going to cost a token everytime they want to do an anchor / transaction / decentralized workflow

they don't have to buy it in crypto, but the way the network works, a token will be bought

hope you bought the dip senpai

team starts releasing more details about on chain transactions happenin with these clients soon

Attached: ltodip.png (1309x800, 54K)

That looks so ready to dump. Good luck everyone.

learn to use the search function

Attached: supply.png (555x556, 84K)

So, market cap is just about $30M based on that information?

No, because its not circulating, people lock them up in nodes so LTO clients(NL+BE GVT, Heineken, Deloitte, etc) can use the network...

Its already back up retard. Hope you bought the dip. This project looks 100x more important than QNT/CHX. This is gonna be coin of the month on every crypto twitter in a few weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit $1 soon. Haven't felt anything with this great of memes (fromo guy) and pump potential since HOLOCHAIN.

I-it’s g-gonna dip again, right frens?

probably at least a bit

Yeah, but set a buy order. The last dip didn't last long, just a few hours, I think this thing is about to moon shot.

Lmao and a 4m cap faggots this is the easiest x10 of my life

the suppoman video can arrive anytime now, I hate that faggot, but he has 100k twitter followers, their fromo will make it moon past 20 cents and it will never be under 20 cents again, screencap this

Is this a fact? where did you read that its comming

it won his community vote last week

Lmao, ok that should pump it a bit. If people actual listen to that retard still. But knowing how dumb they are probably.