LTO PAJEETS BTFO

Hey pajeets, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so, faggots. tried warning you all out of the goodness of my heart but you didn't listen.

I'm so happy you're gonna lose everything in this scam.

Attached: tolduso.png (223x271, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank god there is another smart user on here. I warned them about those fake 100eth walls popping up in and out and I was called a faggot. you deserve to lose your money assholes!

Sold the very top :)

it'll prob be back, though, sooner or later.

Attached: cable guy 4.png (411x500, 320K)

To be fair all shitcoiners deserve to lose all their money, and eventually will given that there is no loyalty and their whales hate the project, only looking to profit off of the retards.

LMAO THEY JUST INCREASED THE TOTAL SUPPLY BY 100 MILLION.

LMAO YOU RETARDS.

haha holy SHIT you fucking retards had this coming, dump it now or be left with bags at 3 cents.

Attached: file.png (293x500, 35K)

checked. everyone fromos in eventually

where can wee see the added supply ?

CMC says its 456M now

Attached: LTO.png (1190x352, 24K)

AHHHHHH

waw glad i sold, scary.

OHNONONONON

imagine still being in this shitcoin LMAOO

Attached: 1514429655929.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Yeah now they increased the total supply on cmc to 450mil. Thanks! Finally people realized! Where are the pajeets?

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

S
thank fuck i never sold my linkies for this shit

Attached: 1526328864978.jpg (400x400, 30K)

REKT

What exchange is that on?

Sold for 30% and moved into CHX. Damn. Lucky I caught this.

Retards who don't make money on pump and dumps like yourself are the ones who are BTFO. Easiest money I've made in 2019

Attached: 1397000268714.jpg (205x276, 9K)

Smart move user. LTO was a organized telegram scam pump trying to ride CHX coat tails.

Now the truth is out about the total number of coins its OVER dump all your LTO and join the winning team CHX.

Jesus only 10% circulating supply. LMAO you fucked are going to get raped if you stay in this.

People better sell now. Its only begun.

Maybe I'm retarded but I honestly can't tell whether these fudfags are incapable of math or just shitposting
ltonode.com/supply/
>hurr LTO dropped 15% after 2xing in a day BTFO lel xD

Seems like real coordinated FUD and dump honestly

>max supply increasing out of nowhere is fud

Lol

It's crazy people always fall for it, the facts are the same whether we go up or down. There is a limited supply of circ. supply which gives us a mcap of under 4M. Any movement from mainnet to erc or inverse is visible on telegram, team has been extremely transparent. There's always a shit ton of fud when it goes down and shills everywhere when it pumps, can't people see what's going on?

>m-m-muh fudfags
yeah sorry for not hiding your 400m supply count from poor neets on this board.

Yup. I bought in at $0.05. Not getting my bags you fuckers. This will 5x MINIMUM.

Attached: wtf.png (357x82, 30K)

I dumped earlier when the fucking comunnity telegram manager said the market cap on CMC is increasing to 450mill! LMAO thanks for the profit but IM OUT!

y'all have no clue what you're talking about

Attached: supply.png (555x556, 84K)

Same here, bought last night but didn't feel good about and got lucky and sold today around noon. Moved everything into chx.

>y'all

Attached: nigger.jpg (800x804, 56K)

do you know what total valuation means?
have you looked at the total valuation of any other projects?

If all ico buyers would tranfser their LTO tokens from out of theri mainnet it still would just only be a 12 mil mcap

Attached: 1540286134189.jpg (636x768, 104K)

Do not let euphoria cloud your judgement.

Most of these coins with a insanely high maximum supply and insanely low circulating supply are vehicles for continuous dumping

Troll bridge fee is now at 35% and in a few months at 0. People are constantly inflating the circulating supply by converting mainnet to erc-20...

Wait until the market gets fucked by those from the mainnet, stabilize, and then think about investing.

kek. your the user I argued with about this shit yesterday. I'm the guy who bragged about being up more than 3x on this "so how the fuck could I lose money?!?"
>mfw I sold the pump this morning to hop back into CHX