Pajeets BTFO

I hope you cashed out your BSV for rupees.
Absolutely REKT.

chainbulletin.com/wikileaks-doubles-down-on-craig-wright-accusations-calls-him-the-bernie-madoff-of-bitcoin/

Attached: Pajeetoshi rekt.png (1062x1116, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cypherpunks.venona.com/date/1996/09/msg01513.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh this is too good.

Attached: goodriddance.jpg (642x626, 132K)

this is da culest stori ever

Attached: stiff-sirs.jpg (957x1300, 145K)

Craig Sanjay will dump sacred cow shit on Assange. Just wait. STIFF

Attached: buy-sv-sir.jpg (598x900, 60K)

Buy BSV sirs many rupee sacred cows

Attached: Pajeetoshi.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Do the needful and ignore the news sirs

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 20.56.22.png (430x450, 49K)

What does this screenshot mean?

how fucking retarded are they burning wikileaks over this. No doubt assange is in a barrel somewhere.
Why would the draft not have changed in 7 years from 2001 to 2008 ffs.

CSW postured like he's about to win a hash war, Roger Ver rekt him.

Ad revenue from bitcoin.com

>The state of biz

It's not that it didn't change, it's that it doesn't match Satoshi's draft from a few months prior to releasing the whitepaper. Craig Sanjay apparently wasn't aware of Satoshi's previous draft.
Also read the article, this is just circumstantial evidence, but Wikileaks also leaked to a github repo with proof of dozens of actual indisputable forgeries.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-17 at 19.51.37.png (1212x608, 160K)

We need a "lol at BSV pajeets" general daily thread

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-17 at 19.58.08.png (1218x1292, 1.03M)

Attached: bsv.jpg (750x1000, 85K)

why would a draft written in 2008 need to match a draft written in 2001

He could be condemned by a judge in federal court, there will be cultists to say that he is satoshi and everything is a (((conspiracy)))

Everyone in his right mind knows he is a fraud. But this is not enough I guess

imagine thinking you're implementing Satoshis Vision by forking BTC and then forking the fork of BTC because your "great idea" doesn't reach overwhelming consensus.

It doesn't. That's why this is fud and an orchestrated attempt by blockstream/wikileaks/World governments to destroy Craig and Bitcoin

Imagine using a meme as the name of your coin while pretending to be satoshi on social media.

The more we state facts the more retarded it sounds. Yet there are still people to buy his con.

>The Bernie Madoff of #Bitcoin

That is funny. It's funny because it's true.

You forgot (((them))).
You must be trolling tho right?

wikileaks should take a look at his other papers, if someone is that blatantly fraudulent, it's likely he has done plagiarism before

i still dont know why the logo is a chinese dragon

fucking racist. dragons don't have to be from china

Because it symbolizes an end turning into a new beginning. Btc dies and is reborn as SV.

More like an underage dragon sucking its own tail, to illustrate the on chain CP update

Can you fucking read? Of course not, you're a BSV currymarine

Julian getting owned by satoshi in 1996 no wonder he is salty and fudding.

Attached: 202F57B9-0FF9-42E8-A275-33055C35E663.jpg (902x611, 152K)

cypherpunks.venona.com/date/1996/09/msg01513.html

So, in your timeline, he wrote a draft in 2001, made some very slight grammatical changes in 2008, and then changed them all back again for a subsequent 2008 release. Is that your timeline? Is that something that sounds rational to you?

you've got that backwards buddy

Craig's crowd might be the worst peasant mob there is. You guys now try to smear assange to save your guru's ass? The fuck is wrong with you?

01 and 09 aren't the same either.
My timeline is there are 3 documents here that are the bitcoin abstract in so many words

If you wanted to discount the 2001 document you would prove the Australian government never had a copy. that would make craig a liar as he said he did lodge it.
How are you going to cope if the australian government does have that 2001 document since 2001?

inb4
>nick szabo lodged it under the pseudonym Craig Wright

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>the CIA fuds its own asset

Hopefully this is enough to let some of you brainlets realise Craig and Assange have the same CIA paymasters

Attached: frog2.jpg (700x636, 201K)

all this does is confirm wikileaks is a honeypot

Attached: wikileaks.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: BSV.jpg (755x1255, 612K)

We are beyond trolling. The real troll are the few that cornered Shiva Vishnu supporters to become CW personal cultists.

I don't understand why Craig can't just sign a transaction on Satoshi's stack with "I, Craig S. Wright, am Satoshi Nakamoto"?