i-i-i-i-its a top 30 coin guys it still has a 100x left

HAHAHA GET FUCKED PAJEETS HAPPENED JUST LIKE MY PREDICTION

Attached: LMAO.png (286x369, 11K)

what is it? some lto or holo bs?

stupid ass fromo faggots!

absolute state of LTO pajeets

LTO was the next FLO

you fucking deserved it

disgustingly cheap and immature team posting memes and when moon when binance shit jokes made me sell everything

fucking cheap ass projects

STAY AWAY from LTO... FLO... all those pumps and dumps.

CHX is building a SEC compliant digital asset platform with a partner which has 5.1 billion assets raised. And you choose this over CHX?

Well i don't feel bad for you

LTO, dumping all the way back to 1 satoshi. this is why you listen to your elders, newfag pajeets are getting fucked so hard

What the actual fuck is going on

Market cap is 64million dollar if people decide to sell their tokens.

You guys were trolled. Just like FLO. Good job ;)

if you are green with this coin, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW.

> getting in a Jow Forums shill coin more than 2 days after it started

Why do I fall for it every. single. time. I buy like 10 minutes before it tanks. I hold it and I get bags, I sell it and recovers so I buy back in, but oh wait, it's the fucking dead cat bounce and I lose again! Crypto will be the end of me

Attached: 1513795817583.jpg (900x900, 509K)

this seemed like another joostening eurocuck exit scam and when I saw the team posting moon memes on the official twitter as well as the truly curry diarrhea level shilling here I knew to stay the fuck away

When will you learn
DUTCH SCAMMERS

>CHX is building a SEC compliant digital asset platform with a partner which has 5.1 billion assets raised.
Which partner? Are they going to tokenize traditional assets on ethereum? Will they run a stock exchange with tokenized securities? Is it trustless? Is it on the blockchain? How does it scale throughput wise?

buy high sell low like a true biznessman

>he actually fromo'd

Hahahah

You can look it up brainlet. It was announced today from their partner (which is SEC registered and compliant and has 5.1B under managerment).

>spoon feed me

Do some research then ask questions.

FLO [Fucked]
LTO [Fucked]
OWW [Pending ]
The 2019 pageet trifecta is almost complete

kek is this chart real?

inb4 some pajeet tries to cope and says its a dip, the token has ZERO use cases, MC is less than 10% of what it actually is, and most importantly, MINION MEMES AND FIRE EMOJIS you are such a retard if you haven't dumped yet

Well I said this here

Why do I have to spoon feed you?

You're welcome man.

Attached: ddddd.jpg (594x1024, 102K)

CHX (Pending Fuked)

brutal.

>fudding CHX

Give it up. CHX is a top ten project and it will flip ETH.

LMAO they increased the max supply by x3

>giving money to random shit because it might go up based on a graph while having no actual idea about the project itself

Classic, I love watching retards get rek'd.

Quit trading with your emotions. Unless, you're a femanon, then you should let your husband make the trading decisions.

CHX is the next scam to collapse.

>CHX is the next scam to collapse.
You idiots in here make me feel so good about myself. Thank you for the confidence boost, I'm so glad I'm not down on your level of intelligence

nobody chose LTO over CHX user, we just moved some gains over to ride a pump. I sold LTO this morning to move back into CHX, I expect many did/are doing the same.

haha thats how I Always feel

you have to be next level dumb to consider CHX a scam

They announced a partnership today:
- both parties announced it
- partnership entails building a token platform for institutional investors, not just a picture
- partner updated their homepage and now OWN is accessable from their website directly
- partner is not a random shit company or another crypto project, it is a SEC registered investment broker which has raised 5.1 billion dollars.

what else do you need to tell you this is NOT on the same level as QNT and LTO?

wake up guys, wake up. in 2021-2022 you might feel like killing yourself

How about you fuckers earn your attention spamming up biz with "CHX xxD" all the time and actually tell us why we should bother to look into it besides "oh like digital assets xD".

why are you shills so fucking lazy. I assume you want us to pump your bags. work for it. I have a few millions of USD free to invest but my time is limited and I'm not going to look into 10 projects per day. if you want your favorite bag to stand out, then move beyond the buy in or stay poor stage. Only poor pajeets fall for crowd hype bullshit. They won't pump your bags by much. Most of them are already milked dry by pump and dump schemes shilling in pretty much the same way you are.

An LTO shill thread a couple of days ago... where's that angry kid moaning about no-one taking his articles seriously?

In the end everyone told him to calm down rather than refute his argument. Raving about how LTO will make him rich

Wouldn't wanna be him now

>it's going back up

Attached: 1524615924435.jpg (1277x1364, 373K)

HOT is still doing ok tho

buy kmd, xmr, stratis and thank me later.
also if you want small caps, buy x42

fucked up armpits

how so?

Attached: 1537469116246.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

Sold the top kek

Dogecoin is still unironically the best coin

hahahaha zoom out idiots

Attached: ltozoom.jpg (1280x787, 41K)

Hnnnngggg....

if you just look at the fractals on the chart, this is bullish you retard
this is your time to accumulate, you fudjeets are extremely transparent

it makes me happy knowing that somewhere in india a pajeet is literally selling his toilet because he lost all his money on this absolute shitcoin.
hes probably already sold his toilet and is back on the street just shitting up a storm.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP