OWN (CHX)

CHX - breaks out again?

Today they announced that they are launching a SEC registered and approved Digital Token Platform for specifically institutional investors with their partners who have raised 5.1 BILLION dollars.

Their partners updated their homepage on their website and added Own's HDM Platform

hamersley.weown.com/

Is there a more professional team out there? Who partners and builds a platform for an SEC approved billion dollar investment broker?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 7.21.44 PM.png (670x1308, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rahulchandra77?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfSj0OI4BI
investopedia.com/articles/financialcareers/08/third-party-marketing.asp
agecroftpartners.com/overview.html
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1348807/999999999718004506/9999999997-18-004506-index.htm
3pm.org/about-the-3pm/
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1616205/000161620518000001/0001616205-18-000001-index.htm
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1284557/000128455719000001/public.pdf
finra.complinet.com/en/display/display_main.html?rbid=2403&element_id=8656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sitting comfy with 10k CHX am I going to make it?

You know that these companies need to lock 1% of the amount they are raising right?

You know CHX is providing on ramp FIAT services so no institutions needs to go on Binance or whatever, and will directly pay with fiat?

If this is not the first true steps towards adoption and institutional money coming in, I don't know what is!

Interview with CryptoGuru in 1 day
Interview with Blockchain Brad (Brad Laurie) coming soon
FAST Platform Launch in 2 days
Mainnet Launch with staking ~ 1 month away
More partners in Asia, Europe, and US to be announced.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 4.31.57 PM.png (1002x316, 124K)

>You know that these companies need to lock 1% of the amount they are raising right?
>You know CHX is providing on ramp FIAT services so no institutions needs to go on Binance or whatever, and will directly pay with fiat?
The best part about Own is that they can just build the platform and white label it out to brokers/banks without getting their hands dirty. Long term their plan is to have a banking license, but short term they can still do everything they want through their partners. German autistic genius.

haha finally some one on this board who knows his shit and is educated on this.

that's correct, and regardless, everything revolves around the token CHX!

This is something that 99% don't pay attention to.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 3.28.21 PM.png (2578x1138, 545K)

i cant buy shit the order books on hotbit is empty as fuck you literally cant buy more than $10 worth without pumping it 20%

The funny thing is, it's not even a difficult to understand how that would work, most of biz is just too busy chasing pumps like LTO to understand the long term potential of something like this.

Like you say, everything revolves around the token, so for the platform to even work, the token has to go up in price a lot...

IDEX friend. Hotbit is all fake volume, I made the same mistake at first.

I'm really appreciating your insight brother. Happy to know a fellow CHX investor is so rational unlike almost the entire /biz.

Do you mind me asking how many CHX tokens you're holding or what % of ur portfolio? And also how long you are planning on holding it?

Use IDEX. It will unironically flip Binance one day.

There are at least 5 STO platforms that are better, this the most obvious fuckin pajeet shill in recent memory. Can't even buy 1k without pumping 20% to lure in the FOMO fags. GTFO CHX CHINX

Weak fud stay poor.

Look up who CHX just partnered with retard. CHX is going to 10 billion MC easily.

There are literally no STO platforms even near this.

CHinX pump it with fake volume on hotbit then dump on you delusional fags on IDEX. Easiest scam to see since BTCP

>being this delusional

They are building a SEC compliant and approved digital token platform for institutional investors with one of the most successful companies which has raised 5.1 BILLION DOLLARS in assets.

What are you on? Not a single other crypto project has partnered up with a SEC registered company in this space.

Attached: DzTHRu2WkAEB2O3.jpg (950x604, 90K)

It is 100% of my portfolio that I expect to make significant gains on. I have some BTC and ETH, but nothing really substantial. STOs are going to be the next big trend in crypto and things are already starting to heat up a little. CHX is really the only way I can invest in an STO platform as a burger, so that's where I'm putting my money. That's alright though because they have the most interesting/practical business model of any of the projects that I've seen for the reasons that I talked about and everything you mentioned.

What does your portfolio look like?

Why do every chx thread have the same 5 pejeets pretending not to know each other having the exact same conversation? It's surreal at this point and kind of sad.

>TOs are going to be the next big trend in crypto and things are already starting to heat up a littl

haha same! I am holding 100% CHX. I only believe in STOs as the next step in the mass adoption of blockchain and I firmly believe that CHX is in the best possible position to eat a huge chunk of this multi trillion dollar industry. I was holding QNT up until a while ago but I sold everything and went 100% on CHX because it's the only one I feel comfortable with holding for 3-5 years or even longer. This company is only going to grow and STOs and tokenization of assets will only get bigger. I'm very happy to hear that we are both on the same page.

>he doesnt own chx

Imagine going all in on CHX because of their new partnership spearheaded by this pajeet. Kek DYOR such a pajeet project. Like I said plenty of STO platforms that are superior with no pajeets.
mobile.twitter.com/rahulchandra77?lang=en

Coordinated shilling on news bumps. I hold CHX too. But honestly this scares the hell out of me.

>it's the only one I feel comfortable with holding for 3-5 years or even longer
I completely agree, just gotta hold tight for as long as it takes to make it. Best of luck to you man

then please sell?

>/biz board for autistic fags making up 0.001% of crypto
>coordinated attempts
>I'm smart

The DD group on telegram is saying the broker partner is a tiny company with only 3 clients and less than half a million in assets. Can anyone confirm this?

Yeah, there's only like 50 people on here anymore. FUD is more effective than shilling though, they've already gotten at least one poor, dumb, bastard to drop his bags. Well I guess that was mostly one guy who did that (to fill his 100 ETH buy order).
Can we have a talk about the bullshit dichotomy between shills and FUDers? Even the most negative ones have admitted to having a bag of Chx. WTF?

lol if you have to rely on them as the source of your information, I can't help you man.

how about googling and searching? even the SEC registration is available on them.

I will help you out here.

Picture here is meeting between Hamersley and FINRA on integrating blockchain.

Own is working with SEC parties and is building institutional relationships.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 9.13.53 PM.png (1316x972, 1.56M)

What DD group on telegram...give me a link?

OWn platform still needs to work on being SEC complaint before they can list STO's. I bet none of CHX sheep asked them who they are going about
meeting SEC compliance, just fell for the medium article with FINRA registration as if that bandaid crap can work.

Nice just bought 100k

At this point they have the patronage of a wealthy firm that already has SEC compliance. Own just supplies the technology and basically you are a retard.

Attached: IMG_0915.png (480x282, 225K)

Thanks senpai I found the SEC report. It says they had about $367,000 in assets last year and a cheap $2,500 per month office. I'm getting a sick feeling about this...

This is something else people keep bringing up, that SEC registration is something that literally every broker in the United States has or they can't even be a broker... There saying that is totally different than SEC approved securites...

wait are you trolling or your just dumb? do you know what assets include in that filing? that's from 2015/2016. 2500 per month rent is just their office.

please clarify if you are dumb or you are trolling, so i can help you further

/ are you in a crisis?

Sorry I just market sold my bag. This is freaking me out. There big partner announcement is a company with three customers and less assets than half the anons on Jow Forums...

>market sells bag
>price does nothing
You were irrelevant before you began, nobody cares about the opinion of someone with a sub-$1000 stack!

thank god you sold, please don't buy ever again, go buy LTO, shoo shoo

Looks like Hamersley is a third-party marketing firm. After doing a bit of research, this looks to actually be a really good thing... See:
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfSj0OI4BI
investopedia.com/articles/financialcareers/08/third-party-marketing.asp

The most prominent TPM firm I could find was Agecroft Partners, and their assets are still well under a million. Check "scanned.pdf":
agecroftpartners.com/overview.html
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1348807/999999999718004506/9999999997-18-004506-index.htm

Other TPMs have significantly have less assets than Hamersley. For example, the firm the president of the Third Party Marketers Association (which Hammersley is a committee member of), have fewer assets than Hammersley. Check "arkglobalpub.pdf":
3pm.org/about-the-3pm/
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1616205/000161620518000001/0001616205-18-000001-index.htm

I might be wrong, but since they are a firm, there really isn't any reason for them to have a significant amount in assets since they are really individuals raising money for hedge funds.

As of this post, Chx is confirmed for being a coin for 140+ IQ holders only.

Bingo. This user gets it.

Kek, I mean token.

>that's from 2015/2016
The DD group just found the 2018 financials. It's actually way worst then originally thought. They moved recently and there new office rent is $650 per month and there asserts are only $122k. They have less cash in the bank than I do and I am a just a neet...

TPM companies usually get a % cut of raised assets through management fee and performance fee charged by the actual fund/hedge-funds. If that’s so why their asset base would be so low ? Sure they are not managing AUM themselves, but it’s a bit too low, don’t you think ?

wtf my rent is $1600

So hypothesis is: They are about to get bankrupt and trying Own platform as their last resort ?

There in good company then. Own was probly about to go bankrup so they had to start paying vendors with there tokens.

Please post those financials.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1284557/000128455719000001/public.pdf

ttps://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1284557/000128455719000001/public.pdf

based
retard

>For
the
year
ended
December
three
clients
accounted
for
97%
of
the
Company's
revenue

kek they got busted for money laundering

finra.complinet.com/en/display/display_main.html?rbid=2403&element_id=8656

Oh this is too good

May be they are hiding real assets in Cayman Islands or somewhere, for tax purpose ?

"The firm's sole principal received disciplinary action as a result of being out of compliance with FINRA Rule
3310. The final disciplinary action was a two-month suspension during the period of December 18, 2017
through February 17, 2018, and a fine of $10,000. FINRA disciplinary action restriction expired on February
17, 2018"

Yikes

Ok now do goldman sachs and jp morgan

haha they are so desperate and cheap that they won't be able to do this. FUD on /biz is very bullish, I'm loving it. Esp when it's so cheap and out of so much frustration like now haha

>Why isn't anybody SELLING?!

GS and JPM have billions in assets, not $122k...

it's so funny, you guys have 0 knowledge about assets and make these claims.

faggot look at the picture, look at the NET revenue from JPM's financial report.

can you please educate yourself? why do you want to look stupid??

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 12.52.42 AM.png (1352x1094, 146K)

I can't believe I am spending the time to explain this to someone as literally retarded as you, but those figures are in the MILLIONS, i.e. $99 BILLION LAST YEAR. You probably have about 65 IQ points less than I do. It's a miracle of modern technology that someone like you ever gets to communicate with someone like me. It's a weird anomaly and I resent it. TL:DR you are too stupid for fucking words and should NEVER post on the Internet again for as long as you live.

>You know that these companies need to lock 1% of the amount they are raising right?
Which is why nobody is going to use it. That's roughly how much it costs to list on a big established exchange, they're charging like nasdaq to list on their empty platform

shills for this shitcoin are so tiring. At least shills for other shitcoins like hot are more creative (eg. marketing hot to footfags)

Hate to play devil's advocate here, but those thousands of dollars are actually thousands of millions of dollars, aka billions of dollars.

It's a fine for not training employees according to the FINRA Rule 3310 anti-money laundering program. It is the same as if a freight company didn't give their employees OSHA training requiring them to never leave a pallet on it's side.

>$122k in assets

Attached: 1544879556681.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

Here you go. For your wall.

Attached: 1550045933387.png (633x372, 289K)

It smells so thick of curry in here

>10 posts by ID
Thanks for the bumperinos I guess.
Also, fucking sad attempt mate.
Consider killing Yourself

Look, he's made it his personal mission to FUD this project that he has no stake in. Who are you to judge this beautiful, misguided faggot?