I am financially ruined

I am financially ruined.

Attached: lto-network-620x420.png (620x420, 62K)

You deserve it. but i can't say i don't feel a little bad for you newfags getting scammed by pajeets

Attached: pinkfrojack.png (300x300, 142K)

Absolute state
Welcome to crypto OP. Sad to see you go so soon.

how much u invest fren

>he fromo'd

REKT

In all seriousness about 1.5 BTC

gn friend it was just a dream dont worry

you only lost money if you bought LTO in the last couple of days so that means you're absolutely fucking retarded

fuck bro. that money is now in qnt and chx

not even. only if they bought in the last 6 hours

Is biz just a fucking pump and dump forum or something?

At white price lol

Ya if you're panicking like every fucking noob that hears the word SELL or SCAM and shits his pants. fuck /biz have some balls.

remember when some nice anons told you that anything else but BTC is likely a scam? you thought you knew better. this is actually good for you, because you deserve it. also consider to kys.

Babies first pump and dump.

Price is still up compared to yesterday.

People scream scam when it goes down, scream moon and fromo when it goes up.

This place really has the best and the worst

Dont worry fren, now you just have to wait like 10 moths to get your money back. Eventually it will be back to that price. But until then you are trapped.

just stop you dumbass pajeet, you already made this guy lose a significant portion of 1.5btc, aren't you happy yet? have some fucking morals.

Well actually I sold but now it's started to go back up again so now i'm totally fucking fuming tbqh

so you buy at the top and then panic sell
thanks for your money

where do you see its going up ???

its called a slight bounce user. this shit is going back into the 5 range. its where most bagholders sit

It's not going back up. Unless someone has an excellent explanation for the market cap increasing.

I'll take it as a lesson learnt, but fuck me it's annoying.

I love my anons and want their good, now saying anybody should buy/sell. Simply stating facts, it is still up from yesterday and biz bros called this way before it pumped, if you're in the red you got a relatively poor entry, doesn't make it any better I agree. With that said, a dump doesn't equal scam (unless you show me some proof it is a scam, everything I've looked through looks legit so far)

not saying* Anwyay, we'll see what happens. I might get fucked too heh

sorry dude. make up your losses with all the qnt news coming up. it at least has 100% left in it. these bagholders will never let it drop.

>Pajeet buy flower
>sell to brother Pansun 1/1000th of a tulip for 1000 gelt
>market suddenly make tulip billions

Dude! wtf! or you use close stop loss, or you either leave the money there. Dont touch it .

Dude. What the fuck. I was down 33% on original investment, checked price now and I'm actually up like 10% now. Was up way more yesterday but I don't check often because I expect this to go to 30 million mcap and not dip below that.

You can't be ruined if it only dipped 20% lol.

Look, I said 02/10 that this would dump. Here

You want some advice? buy coins that are at the lowest price and have a good team. NKN is your coin. As a fact I happen to have some CHX, because why not? Now I'm looking to buy some XMR, KMD, STRATIS and even BAT perhaps (BATUSD). Also, if you want a small cap, buy some x42.

You should learn something about position-sizing and risk management from this loss. Always take lower positions to moonshots and keep taking profits at regular rise-intervals. If your emotion gets in your way, automate that. 3commas.

Attached: maxkek.png (1254x493, 71K)

zoom out boys

nothing has changed about the fundamentals

top volume on idex above qnt and chx

this is a fuckin spaceship ready to go

lol until troll bridge goes to 0% and you get dumped on to infinity?

do NOT hold this project. wait 6 months, for all the initial investors to dump it, before buying it. Look at CHX look at QNT, best time to buy is after it gets the initial dump by ICO investors.

biz is like a scared dog that hears fireworks and sharts everywhere. too fucking jumpy. no hope for 99% of these brainlets.

shut the fuck up lying nigger indian

market cap = circulating supply * price
if either the circulating supply or the price go up, so does the market cap
what's confusing about this?

Has been for atleast two years

keep talking until it's zero thanks

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1802x682, 182K)

Troll bridge goes to 0 = top 100 MC pump

Sell, buy QNT, be happy.
Thats what you had to do before buying LTO.

why so scared Jow Forums? did you walk in on your parents having sex? go back to your basement and continue jacking off to gianna michaels you obviously dont know how to make money in this market

Attached: infants.jpg (1600x1064, 113K)