IT'S TIME (BASED INFO WITHIN)

>Next update on the 15th
>Secret exchange listing (Huobi??)
>Open source codebase in March
>MOU signed with the biggest AI company in China (you know who)
>SingularityNet partnership
>VNX airdrop approaching
>First AI deployments Q2
>Binance listing in the pipeline
>ATH: 4500 SATOSHI
>CURRENT: 40 SATOSHI

You know what to do. Get in for the fucking 100x. You either seize this opportunity to own your future or forever be a cuck slave to AI Chads. GET. IN. NOW.

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-BTC

Attached: Deep-Brain-Chain-mining.jpg (600x337, 21K)

Scamchain

I've been waiting to buy a suicide bag of this. I think I'll throw in 2 ETH for meme factor

You don't know what the fuck is coming user. This project is about to make their largest marketing push since December 2017.

100k for suicide insurance. 500k is private island-tier.

Kek I could buy the whole supply at market price if I liquidated all of my assets lmao

buy the BTC pair, ETH pair is ready to skyrocket 20% at a moments notice. Since this shitcoin dumped it's had almost zero liquidity on the sell side.

Tons on the buy side though.. Gonna be an insane moment when this rocket lifts off. I loaded up at 37 sats and not selling a token before 370.

Mite b cool. I made $10,000 I'm 2017 off this garbage. Lost most of it but it was hilarious pump and dumping it. I'm down for round 2.

Yeah honestly the risk/reward on this one is INSANE compared to where it used to be.. anyway I'll stop replying to you now to spare being accused of samefagging

any official source for your claims?

telegram, do your due dilligence

>Telegram
>source
LMAO

Attached: 1548959287340.png (282x239, 121K)

DEEP BRAIN CANCER

Lmao this is the most justed coin ever, I won't buy this shit.

I'm all in. it's a sure thing.

what are the top coins in AI?

> MOU signed with the biggest AI company in China (you know who)

What are you talking about? I read every DBC report, every tweet and never read about it.

>MOU signed with the biggest AI company in China (you know who)

If you can't give source then you are lying.

I remembr buying like 5k worth at 6 cents a few days after kucoin listing and watching it pump to 60c or whatever. I sold near the top and made a cool 8 or 9x fast. Probably my best trade ever
Also rode Canya Coin but only for a 3x kek
Those coins are both down like 99%

>SingularityNet partnership
that's your hero

Attached: podcast-small-image-Ben-Goertzel.jpg (277x215, 34K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no really. That’s a fucking shitcoin user.

Matrix
Fetch