WHY THE FUCK THIS SHITCOIN BAT PUMPING?

FUCK THIS SHITCOIN WHY THE FUCK IS IT GOING UP

Attached: D92523CC-5EA8-4EE6-999B-D2177166EF69.png (228x221, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.goodaudience.com/basic-attention-token-bat-fails-to-live-up-to-its-claims-7b1a91d46b01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-015723.jpg (867x621, 103K)

look at the batusd pair, it's a falling wedge breakout

Wash trading by the team. Its been well documented too.

> pre-mined and centralized

Attached: peepee_poopoo_bat.jpg (275x183, 14K)

fucking rofl. You can't do TA to save your life.

> 0.50 cent tops

Brendan said the price would be equivalent to a cup of coffee at the airport. So 0.50 cents it is.

Attached: bat_greater_than_one_dollar.png (512x512, 156K)

Source? I want to fud this Piece of shit even harder.

Note: any reply other than a link to breakdown will be considered a lie. I want GOOD fud.

blog.goodaudience.com/basic-attention-token-bat-fails-to-live-up-to-its-claims-7b1a91d46b01

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: POSBAT.jpg (1222x795, 124K)

>4.50 Starbucks latte
>current price 12 cents
Hmm not bad

Strong arguments from reddit:

....I've recently become a fan of BAT, but someone started telling me it was a scam. Here are some things they said:

They aren't using the profit to buy the cc then sell it back to you. (CC = Cryptocurrency)

They're keeping the profit then handing out cc they created.

CC only has value if people keep it and don't cash out. (they refer to people donating it instead of holding it)

They're creating free/fake money under the assumption people will want and value it.

And finally, they say that since it's not decentralized, it defeats the purpose of cc. Thus they consider BAT to be a scam.

> draw your own conclusions...

>Only around 130 people were able to buy the tokens today, with five buyers scooping up about half of the supply. The top 20 addresses in the token sale control more than two-thirds of all BAT, according to Joseph Lee, founder Magnr bitcoin exchange, who conducted a post-sale analysis.
>— Coindesk

Noice. Literally bat whales control the entire supply lmao.

Everyone says this but show me where he explicitly said "Starbucks" because I read the OG post and he sure as shit didn't. You're getting taken for a ride dude.

> good luck

And will dump when they reach parity to go backing into bitcoin.

> it was muh advertisers

Nice fucking narrative. Because the worlds biggest ad agencies just had millions in ETH lined up to buy a token that will put them out of business.

> fucking christ...

The BAT fud is hilarious now, I can't wait to see the wojaks when BAT is >$1.00 EOY

>going up
>14 cent last wednesday
>12 cent now
wew bat

>Because the worlds biggest ad agencies just had millions in ETH lined up to buy a token that will put them out of business.

It's almost like you don't know what you're talking about.

its almost like I'm some kind of marketing director...

It's almost like BAT is going to automate your job. Time to prep the resume bud.

>not choosing BAT over Link
do you all want to stay poor?

checked

> being impressed by a bot that time's dubs
> implying that you're not replying to your own post

* honk * * honk *

Attached: pink_link.png (1013x1000, 273K)

Are you (((increasingly nervous)))?

I just got 40 free BAT from using the Brave browser. Am I rich now?

nice dont spend it all at once user.

It's literally just one mentally ill degenerate. He's been FUD'ing BAT for well over a year now and it's fucking fascinating to see their weird mental breakdown.

Haven't you farmed it with 100's of accounts yet?

>accounts

no you mong. We looked into the BAT sdk and saw it was complete garbage. I'm fine.

Sells walls are non-existent on CB though. BAT literally has no fucking brake's right now.

Attached: transcended_bat_brain_wojak.jpg (223x226, 13K)

>BIGGGG HOOONKKERRRR

damn, would have loved to have someone of your high IQ on board

Attached: brain.png (680x598, 299K)

>my (((team))) looked into the early/unfinished SDK
>I got nothing to worry about

I always knew marketing cucks were brainlets. BAT is 100% necessary if you guys ever want web/online marketing to stop being a giant money fire pit.

and I say this as someone that's literally paid the mortgage off a 3rd rental property through ad-fraud/botting dumb ass, poorly programmed marketing campaigns. even i know it's not sustainable and eventually something like BAT has to come along to fix shit.

I'm just looking to double dip.

if Brave accomplish what they're trying to do, BAT will be a top 10 coin

Attached: bat.png (1680x955, 38K)

perhaps I'm not what you think I am

> t.larper

Attached: bat_brendan.jpg (600x450, 53K)

bat is a piece of shit

bat is a PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: green_wojak_bat_eye.jpg (1467x1508, 204K)

say it with me

PIECE

OF PIE

NO. OF SHIT.

BAT IS A PIECE OF SHIT.

NO BAT IS A PIECE OF PIE

is this piece of shit gonna break 13 cents, bros?

>6%
>Pumping
The state of biz

For real though I feel like this is what the start of the '17 bitcoin bullrun was like. Except BAT/Brave are a completely different animal. BAT will flip bitcoin within the year. Not even fucking around here.

Brendan is turning on the protocol that Marc Andreessen conceived back at NetScape in the 90's. But they decided not to turn it on. This is Brendan literally adding another protocol to the IP layer. But all biz care's about is muh stank. Which is fine because they literally don't deserve this.

> toxic

Attached: bat_che.png (650x833, 558K)

might delete soon

>For real though I feel like this is what the start of the '17 bitcoin bullrun was like.

This is what is what like. Microcap shitcoins popping off one after another, shills becoming RABID and taking over Jow Forums daily and arguing with each other in their threads.

I was there.

The missing component is new money. When we start seeing some big name coins move positions from the lower ranks of the top 100 up to the top 50-30 overnight, it's on.

I don't think BAT will do what you think it will, but I do think if they manage to monetize Brave and get adoption, it can become a 1b market cap token.

Lol, yes

do you have to spend it in a certain timeframe?