Xtrabytes CEO letter

Oh boy, this just got good

Attached: 1550017858886.jpg (804x574, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ridoutmaybee.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1550018167266.jpg (756x614, 153K)

Attached: 1550018262256.jpg (674x574, 114K)

Ugh. Eli5?

Just read it pal

they have a dude named ashley. sell.

reason # 53458981203 why

didn't cryptopia exit scam? that was the only market

Lmao wow I would just end it all after receiving an email like that

>wont stop shitposting on discord and reddit

Attached: 1535937190535.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

The community has no idea this letter even is out there. They still believe Allen has been silent this entire time lmfao

Yep, the fake genius borz has been trying to get XBY on the Waves DEX for weeks now but still can't figure out how to do it. Probably following along a youtube tutorial

who's shitposting? not me

Guess biz really doesn't care about this scam coin anymore. Don't blame em. If only the actual community was able to see this

>Donna's son

CEO a cuck too?

>shitposting so hard on plebbit and shitcord that your own CEO bans you from social media

based

>Xtrabytes
why are you wasting time talking about dead alts?

absolute state of XBY. The CEO wants manchild Dave Bergsma completely out of the picture, and I don't blame him one bit

>taking Friday off to spend time with my girlfriend's son
I would unironically no-reply this literal cuck

Man, who the fuck are these guys kidding? Their shitcoin isn't used by anybody and isn't desired at all. How are they still even in a form of a company?

Is this the power of ICO scams?

if you had to choose between:
a. a business savvy cuck
b. an egotistical MLM scam artist who throws hissy fits everytime he's upset

i'm going with option a all day

I legitimately can't believe this thing is still running nearly two years later

no really, how in gods cock are these goofballs still solvent?

I can only hope that a bunch of other shitcoin companies are at the end of their rope also. It means capitulation is closer than I hoped, and maybe a future for crypto this year. I have been waiting very patiently for "big name" shitcoins to start going under.

How would you guys play this if you are Dave? All of these business faggots are replaceable imo. I would never let anyone on this earth talk to me like that and give me demands in an email regarding my own project. I would genuinely no-reply and just hire some other people while taking his advice on some of the points he made.

I don't think that guy is really wanting to be terminated from the project. He played his hand too early and was way too open and direct. I would call his bluff.

CCR aka Dave Bergsma seems to think he is replaceable as well. But who would willingly want to be CEO when you're still essentially CCR's bitchboy because borzalom can't/won't accept that CCR is a buffoon. So even though there may be a CEO, it would be in title only because CCR is still the man at the top

One little nugget in there is that the law firm is Ridout & Maybee

ridoutmaybee.com/

"Steve at Ridout & Maybee"

Apparently Chris has been paid so is CCR bending the knee?

Crazy that the community for the most part is completely oblivious to this entire letter. They just eat up whatever prepackaged, edited, and modified crap the team members serve them.