Heavy Metals

Stackers / Shills / Shittalkers get in here
>a cyrptoshill thread died for this

Attached: start small.jpg (1000x1000, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Delivery
lbma.org.uk/good-delivery-rules
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how much silver to make it?

A treasure chest full

2 oz. of gold and 18 oz. of silver here.

more than Zero. papi JP is over 600 million

Well I’m sure my 100oz is going to save me when they dump that shit.

you got to pump it 'fore ya dump it

Silver is too cheap to be able to store, a fucking kilo is worth almost half as much as an ounce of gold. Just buy gold, two ounces for every year you're been alive+two ounces a year from now on.

Attached: 6C2D072E-E4B7-4378-859D-BA496E94872A.jpg (680x666, 66K)

100 oz is fine.

Gang

Attached: IMG_20190214_080916.jpg (2316x2391, 1.43M)

realistically gold should be 5k and oz and silver 500 an ounce

Imagine not buying silver right now

I bought about 14k€ in gold a few months ago. It's already gained 10% as people are starting to be worried and lose confidence in fiat currency & banks, feels good man.

I bought about 2oz of gold and 15 Mapple leaf.

Don't have much money to put in it right now but i'm planning to buy like 4-5 Oz every year and a bit of Silver.

Whats the best advice when buying since we don't have VAT on gold in europe .

Is better to buy bars or coin ?

I wanted to get 1 kg if silver in bar that the rest in coin and same for gold.

Coins can gain value over time because of collectors, bars are easier to store

Realistically there shouldn't be any hot singles in your area but whaddayaknow

If we start using gold to trade, you should have been piling up lead. All these little boxes of coins are going to do is make nigger robbers happy.

Attached: 101-1.jpg (750x742, 384K)

I've heard that but shit I pay 27% of prime + 21% VAT here...

Gold is only 3.78% prime ( depend on the weight you chose, the bigger the better). And got no VAT, so I guess gold is better here ....

Are you a paella nigger as well?
There are other options when buying silver,the best prices are from Belgium or Estonia, shipping might be more expensive but you can make up for in prices.
I also used to buy second hand silver on Craigslist equivalents but I only bought coins i knew well and i could test myself,but you have to know your shit well before doing that.
I have the same problem but i do mainly buy silver like 14 kilos silver and just under 200 grams of gold as of now.

whats the best way/place for a noob to buy metals? also all in gold or silver or 50/50?

Find a trusted retailer near you or online with prices as close to spot as possible.

And I would probably go like 80/20 or 70/30 silver/gold in USD value. Mostly because silver is so undervalued and has the biggest potential for gains because you can get a lot of it for cheap. While gold might do 4x or 10x, silver can do 30-100x.

Just my opinion though.

Nice privateer. Best coin series ever.

Attached: 63DD24EA-F58F-4CD0-B039-73ED79C2C15F.jpg (250x250, 6K)

If you're not stacking copper you're not going to make it.

i have about 10K worth of silver under my table in a box that i use to rest my feet on

and another 20k in our bomb shelter

Attached: 1.gif (320x235, 1.59M)

Is platinum based and redpilled?

I finally broke the cycle! I was always unhappy with how gold just kept accumulating, essentally being dead weight and comprising way too much of my net-worth. So when I bought my second rental appartment in December I considered pillaging my ETF portfolio yet again (bad timing!), but I finally sold some gold instead! I didn't exactly expect it to be so excruciatingly slow (first standing in line for half an hour then waiting at the counter for 45min until they processed everything), but I'm very happy with the result (didn't know you could sell good delivery bullion *above* spot) and even happier I broke the mental barrier and can now consider gold as a somewhat liquid asset finally.

Stopped buying gold regularly as well until my stack is down to a more sensible percentage of my total holdings.

There's hope, everyone :-)

>Is better to buy bars or coin ?
Buy very popular bullion (Philharmonics, Krugerrands, Eagles, Maple Leaves) or good delivery bars. There's essentially no difference, so go by whichever fits the amount you want and has the smallest mark-up.

Collector coins are tough. They usually have a huge mark-up over spot, are often not internationally popular and might come in weird weights or purities. Sure, you might get collector's value appreciation, but for anything newly minted chances are slim. When I check my local mint, they have their gold collector series still on offer dating back to like 2008 mints. That means they haven't even sold the full production run. How should that shit ever appreciate above spot value? Rarities that immediately sell out and appreciate considerably are pretty rare, at least in gold.

Go straight to the mint or bar manufacturer if possible. Everyone else is likely to just mark-up prices even more. You might find a better deal with a local reseller, but if we're talking

Gold is outmoded. Even taking into account Bitcoin's recent death, and even if it drops another 50%, BTC returns far outstrip gold. It's digital gold. Goldbugs are so pathetic! Gold is great if you're already financially independent, but if you're a standard issue wagie and you're buying gold ever year, you're a fool.

Wrong, silver is more useful AND more rare than gold

What's a delivery bar?

"good delivery bar", not good "delivery bar"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Delivery

Strictly speaking it's those giant bars used by cental banks, which are made according to specifications of the LBMA
lbma.org.uk/good-delivery-rules

More colloquially it also covers smaller bars made by LBMA-accredited refiners which roughly follow the same guidelines as the big bars (logo, serial number, fineness.

Essentially it's special gold bars from reputable, certified sources. They tend to trade slightly above spot with a narrower spread.