Did the incel bubble pop?

how do we long incels?

Attached: 12345.jpg (830x180, 20K)

I'm not even an incel, have fucked nearly 100 women, and I want this as well. Females having any rights was a big BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

How did you fuck 100 women? I dont even know that many people

>implying incels aren’t the ones white knighting the hardest
pathetic take

Tinder

>incels, white knighting?
kek.

I'm not this guy, but if you fuck 2 girls a month on tinder, that's about 4 years. Just need to look good, not be autistic, and not liking people to stick with them for more than 2 weeks.

Keep doing what we're doing now. Blockchain is going to turn incels into the next financial elite, we can correct the wamens rights bubble at that time.

Kek you will get the sex one day don’t worry desu

Wow kek I didn’t realize we had economics geniuses in the house that can predict with certainty such bold (false) claims

How much gains do you have. Less that 0%? KEK

cool story bro

How old are you?

Jow Forums has become more important than it deserves thanks to idiots not lurking enough and not being flamed for that, people get scared by freedom of expression and trolling. Social media people and modern web journalists, those useless sacks of shit, focusing on the wrong issues as usual, they put the same effort into their articles that I put in my average post.
Jia Tolentino:
>Men, like women, blame women if they feel undesirable. And, as women gain the economic and cultural power that allows them to be choosy about their partners, men have generated ideas about self-improvement that are sometimes inextricable from violent rage.
I even read this shit article, I gave this idiot a click to be sure I was being right, she doesn't deserve more than a personal blog.

>some lady was handing free condoms today at the pharmacy to everyone
>skipped me

You know this board has IDs right? Stop trying to act like two seperate people its embarassing.

But he is right you know, wealthy white males have a favourable view of crypto and own all of it. Only a matter of time until brownies and women are forced to buy our bags.

yeah nah, most incels just want to get rid of promiscuity, i find it very hard to believe you have high enough awareness to notice gynocentrism and decadence in society and still think like an ape that just wants a hole to fuck. This probably the media painting incels as evil to discredit them from anything and force them into more shame

Incels are the most obsessed about sex, they aren't enlightened. If they were, they'd be volcel

She thought you were cute and wanted you to pass on your genetics desu

Attached: IMG_1018.png (400x400, 30K)

Attached: B2AAADF8-73A0-47AE-B7E3-AFACBB680B99.jpg (323x156, 11K)

Based samefagging kekposter.

Yeah.. no this article still doesnt make me date white women. Short white women all the way to the ground were they belong

I'm so happy incels will never reproduce

Not an incel but let’s be honest, giving women the right to vote was a monumental mistake and that “right” should be stripped from them ASAP.

>females having rights was a mistake

Congrats imbecile, you just alienated half of the global userbase and they're now clanned with the enemy. Would you like to start a new game?

Protip he didn't. He's just triggered by the globalist propaganda and is trying to make himself feel better

there no such thing as incels
it is literally a psy-op