Brandon Allen

had a great life in high school
over the course of going to a college I hate became a broken shell of a person
final semester
loner weirdo with no friends
at risk of failing a class I need to graduate
every job application is rejected
to top it off haven’t gotten laid in almost a year

Got nothing to show for the past 4 years for the most part, feeling extra bad rn. How do I salvage my life?

Feeling worse than usual bros how do I salvage my situation? Any oldfags out there with advice?

Attached: F7ED4284-FA64-4BB9-9367-4585FF2D92F9.jpg (12 KB, 239x211)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

you got JEWED fren! sue for reparations!

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

close

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

fell for the college meme
never going to make it

Attached: girls.png (490 KB, 449x401)

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

A lot of millionaires become so in under two years.
It's never too late to make it.
Remember, you never shoot blanks, you can impregnate some broad on your deathbed.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Wait, if you're a leftist, don't be motivated to improve your life and kill yourself please.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

I’m not a leftist. I’m pretty much alt right

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

read some Houllebecq. lel
In all seriousness you sound like you're burned out.
I went through a failed engagement right after I graduated and it led me down a 2 year path of burned out self-sabotage.

I started to take account of why I felt happier when I was younger and tried to eke out changes I could make based on those realizations.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Self improvement, tony robbins, elliott hulse, wait for the collapse. This is not going to be a quick fix, be patient

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-14-at-3.44.27-AM.png (195 KB, 384x391)

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

Stop jacking off, go to places where you’ll have to interact with people.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Resort to military officer.

Justin White
Justin White

Get a certification in your field

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Pretty much the same situation as me. I'm 31yo now, and all the self improvement I did over the past several years didn't help. It's all downhill for you I'm afraid.

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

So if you had the knowledge you do now when you were in my position, what would u recommend?

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

I'm 34 and id kms

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

You need to soak in some of that sweet Vitamin D from the sun. It feels sooooooooo good mang.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Go back to middle school, and pick a creative or artistic hobby, make that your passion in life. Or be born attractive and intrinsically sociable.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

your one of those alt right incels arnt u

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

I don’t consider myself an incel I have had sex w multiple girls, my last sexual interaction was a BJ in November. Although I’ll admit I haven’t even spoke to a girl since then

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

you should just buy bitcoin or ethereum when it was cheap dude

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

work out

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Please stop being a sodomite.
Either find a wife, or have no contact with cunts.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Unsociable sorry advice, just stop being a looser and actually take your time to finish college, the dopamine rush you get from that is worth it, you'll have achieved something atleast

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

College is only good if you have no intention of being an entrepreneur and wish to wageslave your whole life.
Then again, IQ is 100% genetic, so maybe yuo had no choice.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Do what I did. Move to a SE Asian country, make minimum $20 teaching English, pay $1 for delicious dinner, and fuck loads of cute asian girls.

I live a great life and on top of that I'm saving at least $1k each month

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Do u have friends out there?

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

stop being a looser and actually take your time to finish college
College is for losers though

you'll have achieved something atleast
Yeah, debt.

Aiden White
Aiden White

This.

OP I had the exact same experience btw.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Release technique- drop all of your anxiety and awkwardness. People are as comfortable around you as you are with yourself.
Modafinil- low dose helped up my concentration and work.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

havent gotten laid in almost a year
try never, fucking normie
kys

Attached: 1544781425413.jpg (402 KB, 4151x4155)

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

Start one thing at a time. Sounds like you are getting overwhelmed.

First drop the caring about social life and women thing. Get your shit in line first.

Fix your class, if you can't pass it have a backup plan for how you will deal with it in that case. Try as hard as you can to pass it(limit sleep, work nonstop). If you can't go with plan b.

Stop applying for jobs until you get this fixed. Once you do apply harder. Once you are out of school and have a job then worry about your dick and social life.

Everyone feels isolated in college to some extent. High school is much more social for most of us. This system is built to make you feel desperate in order to suppress your wage later. Don't give in just double down.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit