My 90 ETH investment into grin is down 40%

My 90 ETH investment into grin is down 40%

god give me mercy and wake me from this nightmare

Attached: 1550042628262.png (259x259, 90K)

why are you guys buying something sooo early

we told you to wait a year or two before buying because of supply

Jesus dude. Did you not research the inflation schedule? Give this shit at least 6 months to stabilize. It will 100x in the next bull run but needs to dump hard first.

How much total eth do you have though? Hopefully that wasn't your whole stack bro.

My buy price is $0.50. Why you show up early when inflation is static in a bear market?

K. E. K.
Do you want me to explain how much of a suicide worthy faggot you are?

Evolution doing work on you OP

Dumb fuck I’ve made like 5 posts saying not to buy yet. Sell before this shit dumps below a dollar, not kidding

And here i am pissed about the 50 bucks i chucked in

SMIIIILE :)

You reckon it'll go as low as $0.50?

mining and dumping, boys.
mining and dumping.

You stupid fucker man

>infinite supply
definition of shitcoin

It’s a coin called GRIN and has a smiley face as a logo. What did you think was gonna happen?

Grin is a guaranteed win.

There are no good exchanges for it though, no liquidity, one big sell by a mining farm can swing it 40% or more. Just wait it out. Also the much hyped inflation issue is a fucking meme and anyone who brings it up should be ignored.

>pajeets shill a coin
>somebody goes all in
>lose all money
>pajeets shill a new coin the next week

Grin is a real thing though, a working product with actual innovation and brains driving the project. Pajeets hate this.

>brains driving the project.

Attached: glow-in-the-dark.jpg (802x854, 203K)

this just got added to Polo, and they are donated to the (((development fund))). Polo, owned by Circle, owned by (((goldman sachs)))

the jews know they have lost Bitcoin now that Satoshi has returned. Grin is their backup plan.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 12.25.56 PM.jpg (696x381, 34K)

It's literally called "GRIN" and has one of the stupidest fucking logos I've ever seen in my life
WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYBODY INVEST INTO THIS??????

...or just trade XMR/ETH you fucking brainlet

if you counted every second since eth's genesis block you would have a number close to the current supply... but eth, of course, had a premine