They for “CSW is a scam artist” meme

>they for “CSW is a scam artist” meme
>they don’t know what’s coming

Attached: 96D2F681-B75F-4BED-9EA6-D4AB1F875853.png (200x200, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqlQvFYJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up ranjeet.

sir, why yoou are hating?

This army of paid shills is getting annoying and cringe beyond belief.

Can you even imagine how desperate Craig must be ... ?

I've given up on redpilling biz about csw. Most are stupid npcs with no ability to think for themself. and theres nothing in it for me anyway. Bitcoin will prevail no matter what they think. I'm all in bsv and also shorting btc. Yes, that's right, I love making money

Oh look he's retarded

jinkies/zoiks/yikes

sv holders continue losing their money?

Oh look it's NPC 1 and NPC 2.

See

Overflowing rivers of curry

Same, I spent the entire summer in Bitcoin CASH threads redpilling on CSW. Anyone who hasn't done their due dilligence deserves what they get

Attached: csw_btfo.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

hey look its the btc logo

the community was not receptive to the bitcoin mascot so satoshi got mad and left.

Attached: real-reason-why-satoshi-quit.jpg (1200x526, 61K)

Hi fren,

How many real (SV) bitcoins do I need to acquire to achieve financial freedom?

Thank you.

I bet all those anons who lost money listening to you are super grateful for your "redpills" kek

I'm in for Bsv too but shorting BTC already might be stupid

Bitcoin SV is an intelligence test. Fail the test and you will be bankrupted. Good luck anons.

absolutely based.

Depends on how fast you want your freedom. If you can wait 5 years it is 100 bitcoin.
2MM/20k=100 bitcoins

>I'm in for Bsv too but shorting BTC already might be stupid
I agree, it is risky, but I'm shorting btc and longing bsv in equal amounts in $. They act as a hedge to each other until they start to diverge as more and more people realise that btc is compromised, sv is bitcoin, and csw is the real deal.

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: honk.jpg (125x118, 2K)

You saw the realities long before me. I didn't even know about Craig before bchabc forked off. Then I noticed how he was attacked everywere, and it really reminded me of the whole trump circus with baseless attacs just because of his personality. I watched a few of csw presentations on bitcoin and was sold in a matter of days. He knows bitcoin on a whole other level than anyone. And why the hell would he need to impersonate satoshi if his not? The guy is a fucking genius among the best in history. You don't just pump out 1200 patents on bitcoin if you don't know your shit. There is not a single person in crypto that reach him to his knees. And to be frank, I understand his anger and impatience after how he has been treated and how btc has been couped and turned into a scam to make high standing people rich. As he say, bitcoin was meant to make crime harder. Both for gouvernements and the people. He has spent more than 20 years on it, and it must have sucked big time to see it turned into a crime coin supporting drugs and human trafficking. Poor guy

I realized he was the most likely candidate for Satoshi in 2014 (might have been 2015) when I first watched this interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqlQvFYJo

That was the first time I saw anything with Craig in it. I was like who the FUCK is this guy?? Some random from Australia was talking about ideas and in-depth details of the Bitcoin protocol that nobody else was talking about at the time, with unwavering confidence. Like several standard deviations of IQ and expertise above even the most well regarded personalities at the time like Andreas A.

"they are the horse and cart, and they don't realize there is a jet being built" - mysterious smirk.

He is an extraordinary figure.

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (1220x666, 998K)

He is the Dark Knight

>>they for “CSW is a scam artist” meme

THEY WHAT?

Attached: 1415831881979.png (618x472, 273K)

Based, it's a remarkable vid. God bless this man.

it's weird tho because satoshi never referred to bitcoin as bit-coin before so his account might have already been hijacked at this point.

no better way to lose money than following csw through these forks.

It's not funny, it's not smart, the proof of csw being a fraud is overwhelming. You have no great sekrit info or insights. You're emberrasing yourselves and shitting up the board.

Try harder

One of his better interview. A bit more patience and coherent than he is in many other interviews

BSV is the real BTC

Attached: nofucksgiven.jpg (581x1024, 99K)