Anyone else feel genuine fucking contempt for "homeless" beggars? How do you deal with them?

Anyone else feel genuine fucking contempt for "homeless" beggars? How do you deal with them?

They're getting worse in London.

Attached: 23435-yth68j.jpg (1368x871, 129K)

I used to say no but now just ignore them. I rarely go into the city centre anymore so don't see them.

I am homeless currently living in a hotel but money running out soon. I can speak multiple languages fluently and I can develop blockchain tokens and coins.

Severely depressed after bereavement and family breakdown. What you gonna do? How do I survive? On paper I’m employable but I don’t want to do anything except be with my son which I can’t so I curl up and plan to die. What you gonna do? Despise me? I already despise myself. Fuck you.

beat them with bats at night if you are proper sirs do the needful it is what we doo in the loo

wew, why not just go work some shit job?

Ignoring them doesn't work anymore. I had two blacks literally grab me by the arm in oxford circus, and a guy on the district line going from carriage to carriage with the same old pitch who got in my face when I told him I don't carry cash. Transport police don't want to hear about it. I'm fucking sick of it.

some of those earn over 100 bucks in a few hours and spend it on opiates or other drugs.
since i learned this i kind of hate them.

BEAT THEM WITH BATS SIR

Get a job dickhead.

The only thing I’m motivated to do is execute myself through self neglect. Too much of a pussy to do something violent. Getting a job won’t get my son back. Trust me, I am very smart and i’ve run through all the posible outcomes. The most sensible thing to do would be to die.

>hurr durr I hate poor people
Day of the rope soon wagie.

why do they always hang outside of 711. There is always at least one.

There's a juggler around sometimes - where can I buy the HONK wig irl to donate?

I have enough money for 2 more nights of comfort then I’m on the streets for real. I’m kind of morbidly interested in seeing what happens to me. I’ve lost so much weight over these months and I’ve not had a single day for over six months where I haven’t woken up anxious about my son. My brain was never designed to take this. I “slept” rough a few nights last week basically walking around with my bags all night. I’ve driven away all my friends and family because I lashed out at them because there’s nothing they can do anyway to help me.

Last year I had 500k in crypto. Now I am penniless and completely alone.

live by the system, suffer by the system.
look user some may pretend to care how you are doing, but in this system nobody gives a shit, so why do you blogpost

I never lived by the system. That’s part of my problem. I tried to live like a free man in a prison island.

I feel bad for white beggars and tend to give them pocket change, even though I know I'm just funding their addictions.

Attached: leae.png (625x626, 53K)

I honestly ignore them until I see someone who is genuinely down on their luck. Then I give them $200 and some advice.

If they follow my advice they will be able to unfuck their shit, if they don't maybe they OD. Either way a win win.

What happened to your crypto? 500k even invested in the usual shit would be 25-30k now. Unless you put it ALL in an exit scam?

Take a lot of clothes with you dude, whatever you can take. What's your long term plan as well if you don't mind me asking?

You say you want to die, but that's not going to solve anything. There's shelters available who can give you an address to receive mail and will set you up with a suit for job interviews

Have you thought about sucking dick for cash

Attached: 1536442238899.jpg (998x1500, 158K)

user, even if you don't feel like doing anything, what about trying to do a small part time job so you can have enough to keep yourself off the street? Please don't give up, your present condition does not dictate your future position

I am very smart and i’ve run through all the posible outcomes. The most sensible thing to do would be to die.

>I am very smart
>die

>Not being able to handle a random skag on the train in front of everyone

Never gonna make it

>shelters available.
Not for whitey

Attached: 3E50D6E3-8698-4A21-9D78-7088B53D987C.jpg (750x896, 260K)

Also those wogs frisked you without you realising it mayt

Just tell the police you're going to kill yourself so they put you in the hospital for a day, or few if you need it, don't show any id and give a fake name. Free bed and meal or two.

We're talking about bums sitting on the ground with a sign, begging people for change

Not "people living in a hotel"

how did you lose 500k in crypto?

the problem with homeless people, is anytime they get a bit of change, they spend it on a hotel room. save that money for some work clothes, a gym membership, toiletries, a backpack. then when you finally can find a job, you actually are able to look presentable at work each day. yes you will have to sleep on the street for a while, but once you get that first paycheck, you'll be back on your feet.

I will try and get a job.
I am also going to get treatment for my depression.

I spent the dwindling sum on the things I needed to provide for my young family which I don’t have any more. And 8 months of depression and joblessness wiped out the rest of my savings.

As to the point of this thread, no. I don’t despise homeless people begging on the streets. There, but for the grace of god go I.

The world can be so cruel. Good luck homeless user. I hope it works out for you

consider what I said user, I always see homeless people spending their money on hotel rooms, then they have nothing to get back on their feet. it becomes a cycle.

try to adjust your schedule so you can sleep during the day at parks or libraries and be safe.

try going to a temp agency, they'll find you a job immediately

Favelanon, is that you??

Attached: A58BBCC3-18EA-404E-9796-9EF826828930.png (332x333, 96K)

Dude just take some Xanax

im not homeless but i would go broke living in a hotel. why dont you live in a car?

What happened to your Son? Your wife exit scammed?

Genuinly curious.

> I can develop blockchain tokens and coins.

Because Copypasting code from openzeppeli is so hard lmao

i feel bad for them

but day after day, the same corner, the same lines, the same defeatist attitude

if it were me id scrounge for a gym pass and take showers, hit up food banks and try to do SOMETHING apart from sitting on the corner asking the same working class people for money

Parking by my work is a nightmare so I just take the bus, so I have to deal with them every single morning and every single afternoon after work. Just thousand yard stare and don't even acknowledge them, if you engage you just get locked in a pointless conversation about how you don't have change.

Who the fuck even carries cash anymore? I almost never have loose change on me, and our smallest bill here is $5, so fuck that (I dont even carry plastic money either)

Hahaha it now makes sense, OP is a beta cuck who even gets shit from beggars, imagine being so beta as OP

You need a gun. Wait... sorry, Nigel. They’ll have your wife’s cunny next time. Come to the USA and start a business. We need more whites

Pics of tiny coffin or it didn’t happen

get help ... people get fucked in the head when their stuck - they can't usually fix it themselves

so if you can get help

If I'm coming walking thru campus with the boys from the bars I usually tell them to fuck off and get a job, otherwise I usually ignore them when I'm sober/alone/less rowdy.

>i'm a pussy by myself

yeah we know

say that to my face not online and see what happens

You need more shitskins, OP clearly doesn't appreciate the diversity

weird grumbling and the stink eye?

Kek pussiboi confirmed

HAHAHAHHA i believed the days of internet gangsters is loooong gone but you proved me wrong! I bet you punch like a pussy, pussy!

I'd knock you onions boys the fuck out and leave you on the pavement

They are everywhere in Straya

ok where do you live

Attached: A8B4C7D7-C4D7-47D5-858C-CAC33F19114C.jpg (268x188, 7K)

Wayne Pennsylvania by Villanova wya?

lucky for you I'm in Georgia

>Trust me, I am very smart
No youre not

So you're a hillbilly then lol

Ask them for change

Kys

Ill fuck both of you up

is that what your Jew professor taught you?rootless cosmopolitan

have fun sucking your frat bros dicks tonight, meek fucking faggot