Metal Pay is ranked 22 in the apple store

Only 10 ranks away from Wells Fargo.
They are on boarding 2.500 new users a day.
I you don't see how it's becoming a phenomena, and why would should be all in MTL, I don't care cause I'm gonna be rich

Attached: 521561c4cbea08b7d7e8761391a1980d.png (958x350, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.metalpay.com/ref_program_changes_feb2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's simple

Android

I buy

Checked but we're not apple cucks here op

Attached: FB_IMG_1550130422379.jpg (720x703, 26K)

I heard android is comming soon

Working product
>check

Revenue stream
>check

Normie Appeal
> check check check

wtf is this and how do i make shekels off it?

Buy MTL coins you retard

I looked at the 12H chart and actually bought. Seems to have reached the bottom and the volume is picking up nicely

ultra heavy bags
>check
curly haired goofy stoner jew
>check

buy them, they have a partner ship with richard brandon from virgil communications

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 7.31.27 AM.png (407x501, 256K)

If you didn't care and you were that confident you'd be buying more or working out how to do so, not shilling it on here.

Watch it get pulled off appstore and banned once it starts picking up pace

>brandon
>virgil

thanks just bought 100k

Do not buy this, those new users are paid and mostly fake users, each referral gives 10$ at the moment..

Proof:

"Beginning on February 20th, we are reducing the amount of our referral bonus to $5 worth of Metal currency per eligible sign-up. The bonus will continue to be paid to both you and the person who uses your referral link or code. Also, you still have time to refer friends at the $10 level, so take this opportunity to do just that!"

blog.metalpay.com/ref_program_changes_feb2019/

It doesn't matter how many users you have if they don't use the app..

Mtl has the tokenomics of a crypto you want to stay away from
It's essentially a cash back reward you can only use to convert back into cash
High velocity means it'll never appreciate in value since there's no point in hoarding

You dumb fuck of course they can't keep up the 10$ referral system forever, they already distributed half a million $ of free MTL, the referral system wasn't tailored for such a huge demand.
The referral system will do just as good with half the reward, but will last twice longer.

Actually, there will be many incentive to hold the coins on the platform. The first one comes in next week's update.

But imo, it doesn't even matter; when they reach a million user by the end of the year Metal will probably be bought by facebook, google or some other multi billion dollar company and the coin will become the bigger than bitcoin.

You clearly don't understand what you are reading..

I said those new users are worthless, they come only because they get paid to register. Next it is only 5$ reward for that, then nothing and this app will be forgotten. You can have millions of registered users but they are not USERS who USE the app.. they are poor people like you coming because that 10$ or 5$ buys a lot of curry or mac and cheese.

LMAO that's just your interpretation mate

250 btc trade volume on this out of nowhere, half of the daily trading volume in a half an hour

whales are on this