Wakey wakey snakey bakey ;)

wakey wakey snakey bakey ;)

Attached: 20190214_071658.jpg (1490x1223, 1000K)

weed is for degenerate losers , good day sir.

Degenerate.

I love weed. Smoking in morning is retarded, you just zombie the day away.

been hardcore stoner for 4 years, and it's for degenerates. had 1,2 million$ in crypto and didn't bother hedging against a bear market because was too busy getting high every day. next time i smoke a blunt i'll already have millions

Only if ur a fucking lightweight cuck

You're retarded, can't blame weed for that

Blaming weed for your own fuck up is actual degeneracy. Fucking faggot

same but for me it was also extreme fear of sending so much money on fucking unregulated exchange

that piece of shit Karpelès just continue to keep giving

Bet OP gets high then super enthusiastic about the business he has been starting for the past 10 years and does nothing all day.

>what's reading comprehension

gay
weed is only to blame for dankness
he gets it
gay
lol, partially true except i just embarked on one and am currently writing proposal, dude hit 1 mil in sales last year, i have many questions to ask him, im going to ask for a temp salary ontop of commission

you think you are rebelling but your enemies want you stoned. unless you need it for medical reasons it's not worth it

t. smoked for way too long

That kief on top looks great. Enjoy senpai

dare took weed off their list of drugs because its not bad
im totally buying pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.02.20 AM.png (474x474, 110K)

This

Amazes me how weak and soft some "men" are - and they think they're god's gift to the world

If you just treat cannabis as you do alcohol, ie you do it occassionally anz responsibly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Fedora-tippers who say "dude, weed is degenerate, go read Locke or something" are just as cringe as the 420 stoners who wear cannabis paraphernalia

Attached: lul.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Degenerate...

Nice trips though.

>Want to smoke again
>All of my stoner friends moved away and I'm to socially retarded to find a dealer

Attached: 1438466460805.jpg (250x193, 7K)

Looks like someone is already high, typing that with a smug smile on his face sitting in his trashed 1bd apartment while the landlord is banging on the door asking where the fuck the last 2 months rent is.

Attached: ha kek.gif (404x416, 204K)

based
not based
unless you're a NEET living off crypto gains ;)
you're just retarded, I was high all throughout the bull market and made tons of money
>not living in Canada
yikes!

You smoke pot to function. In order to deal with that pathetic fact, you've had to tie your sense of masculinity into it. Youre not tough for being able to smoke pot and act normal, infact, its evidence your a degenerate. Enjoy yourself though cheech

That's why you only send part of your stack at a time if you have that kind of money, and double check every transaction as if it was your full stack.

OP is a fucking degenerate

chek’d

Attached: 629534DA-E1EF-4ABE-8ABC-D80629F408EA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

Cannabis is like a wrecking ball to your dopamine receptors. You may as well be a gamer.

You can use it properly and make your life better. Just don't smoke more than 2-3 times a week. Do breaks for few months. Don't smoke at the expense of important things.

what... the fuck.

Man i need a big fat joint so much right now... I stopped cold one and a half year ago after a second DIU + possession where the cops seized my licence and my car, jailed then going to court.... Treated like a fucking criminal for smoking pot from times to time to relax. I've never stolen anything, always be kind to everyone, always payed my taxes and played by the ZOG rules, my only little (((forbidden))) pleasure was pot.. And they destroyed my life over this, whie fucking pedo, billions-scammers kikes and murdering niggers get out hand free. Only if you are a quiet white zogbot you taste the full extent of the violence of the system. They fear so much the white men to rebel than they prefer to traumatize us with a perverted law system just to keep us all quiet. Accept the migrants goyim, otherwise... Accept to get cucked and your slut taking half your shit and your kids goyim, otherwise... By making us nihilistic faggots they totally castrated us, we have nothing beyond our pathetic selves to fight for and sacrifice ourselves...

Anyway, it was fucking bullshit but when the system beat you to the pulp and take everything from you, you end up accepting their shitty rules. And i thought that it wouldbe a good thing somehow, that i could recover memory, save money and be less dumb. Nothing of this happened, hell i feel even dumber now.

This was the blog of a ragie froggie who hate what his kiked & illuminated country became.

Attached: 1492363862277.png (619x453, 46K)

>he doesnt smoke sativa

checked

Thats from jailbro, newfag. OG linkmarine.

Attached: PicsArt_08-06-07.13.49.jpg (2643x1982, 867K)

look at this faggot falling for the degen meme.

Weed is a recreational item just like alcohol. Just don't become a alcoholic or stoner.

Moderation is key.

Attached: 1539108279187.png (946x631, 377K)

>You can use it properly and make your life better.

lolno.

mmh I love parmesan on grilled broccoli

I'm sorry user. We're all in the same boat. We're gonna make it. You're a good man.

hold me tight fren, i can't take this shit life anymore.

Attached: 1541626669025.jpg (400x262, 5K)

Reminder big weed companies are lying to you and its almost certainly going to give you lung cancer

Attached: 169.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>what are vaporizers and concentrates?

Attached: 1515112018954.png (213x237, 7K)

>inhaling butane and "vapor" wont give you emphysema and cancer
Nice weed brain

Kratom and green tea are better choices for mind altering substances, if you want to go the healthy route. Weed is full of mold and pathogens.

>inhaling butane

he's gone full retard guys.

Attached: 1547033748455.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Yep everyone wants a 'free' high. You are paying for it one way or another user.

Also nobody really knows what this new shit that's 30% thc does long term.

>Uses Jow Forums
>Knows about crypto
>Still wanting to use a street dealer

its ok fren. its ok

i'll tell you what it does: gets you more high than the same amount with less %
there are extracts that are 80% or more

the problem is more about strains with very little CBD, etc. as you need a good cannabinoid profile for an enjoyable trip

I suffered terrible panic attacks smoking this stuff. It scared the living daylights outta me. I will never touch weed again. Warning to anyone who thinks this stuff is worth it -- it's not!

Weed is so overrated, my mind just spins in a forgetful daze then I fall asleep. Fucking waste of time and money.

reminder that weed causes psychosis and schizophrenia. Also proven to make people violent. DYOR before hopping on the weed bandwagon. this is precisely why I'm currently shorting several weed stocks in Canada, because the majority of consumers are for recreational(aka degenerate) uses.

gay and fagpilled

THIS 100%. Eventhough I gotta say I got myself a vaporizer and if you take only subtle hits of it then you will be having a good time. The problem i see with weed is that you should only take it in very small doses where the whole "culture" joints/bongs etc. promote to get totally blazed by it which in my case is the least thing I wanna do. A few lil puffs out of the vape stick can be a good experience though.

Lmao schizo here, sounds like most people in this thread need a joint.

you probably are a schizo because u smoke weed.

1000ug LSD actually for the based schizopill

wtf nigger are you me?

Attached: 20190202_211210.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

>muh degeneracy
>posting on Jow Forums
this website has turned to shit

fucking based colorado and its $10 grams of concentrates

is that eggs and fruit loops?

I vape little doses of weed. I dont think it's totally safe and the dopamine shit is totally true. Weed desmotivates users after a while. Somehow I feel that LSD counteract this effect and If I use L from time to time I get motivated again.
But at the end of the time, life for most of us is already shit so weed is one of the few pleasures we have.

>t. virgin

I feel this so hard bro. I sometimes smoke weed and think that I am Neo from the Matrix. The laws play completely against people who are not so normies like us.

Based and smokepilled

A tale as old as the immigration act of 1965...
Sorry to hear they got you like that fren

>paying taxes
have fun paying more than $50 an oz for co. hydro faggot

street will always be king

The only based answer in the thread. It starts and ends with self control.

Faggot

wat are good dispensaries in denver

dreammarket

Attached: gfhjgjhgjhgj.png (640x492, 417K)

Sorry to hear that. I'm actually trying to become a lawyer to help people in situations like yours. Doesn't sound like a very noble cause but when I was a kid I was in a car with a really close friend who got pulled over because we were like 18 year old kids and he had a few beers.

The fucking bullshit like that, and like your situation, can ruin people's lives and it's completely unacceptable. Drunk driving is despicable, but let's face it, probably 50%+ of DUI's are nowhere close to what the average person would deem "morally reprehensible"...

Based. Whatever happened to him? What coins did he hold again?

Same here I hate my country and life being stuck here
I had some pot driving home from Colorado and got stopped in Missouri
Got a felony because hash is a felony
All over less than 300 dollars worth of legally bought cannabis
Was fully cooperative went to the psychologists doctors volunteered apologised and still got charged fully
My brain and body hurt so bad

I'm even resenting my boomer parents because they act like I'm an ungrateful criminal and USA is the greatest
I just want to leave or kill myself but this issue probably screwed my chances of emigrating and suicide is illegal of course

>tfw live in Australia where all the weed is grown by either really filf bogans or bikies, usually grown with PGR to up profits, then sprayed with fly spray to give a stronger high.

Attached: iIRb1Dp.jpg (819x564, 64K)

related

Attached: VFlowers2.png (1400x1000, 715K)

kek