Rothpill me

>Rothschilds

What in God's name have these kikes done???

>Have been in banking since 1700s
>Control basically everything on planet Earth
>Almost NEVER mentioned in MSM
>Family is bigger than most realize, many branches have covered up their affiliation

From what I can ascertain, their plan is to move us from the current fiat system to some sort of international welfare state where we are all serfs.

Anyone have any further insights? Do you think Bitcoin and/or Monero could be the escape rope?

Once you have stockpiled enough crypto, I think the next priority should be developing any survival skills that could make you self-sufficient and not dependent on the State in any way. Because I'm pretty sure any non-compliance will mean complete and utter destitution...

Attached: nat-rothschild_2463174b.jpg (620x387, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_radiation_management
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/
theguardian.com/environment/2018/nov/23/solar-geoengineering-could-be-remarkably-inexpensive-report
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi6S4zrFjPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ekYS8dOYRPU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ihB1wzJGM
ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U-5VnMIiKPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My plan has always been to go off grid in Tasmania, but I recently realised that even if my predictions come true and society collapses and only small pockets of the Earth remain habitable, those habitable patches will be fought over and probably destroyed in the process. So even if I make the best call for my descendants, beat the crowd, and set up an off grid farm in the ideal location, the billionaires will just send their drone swarms to clear me out anyway.
Literally can't win.

Here's the only redpill I've got on this computer. It's a bunch of geoengineering (chemtrails) aerosol options along with the potential side effects for each one of them

Attached: SAI-health-effects.jpg (666x764, 68K)

Alright but chemtrails are pretty hard to believe... they already put stuff in the water system (fluoride), would they really go as far as to spray shit from airplanes? Are commercial air pilots seriously all in on this? And do you know how much shit they would need to be carrying onboard to actually spray enough of that stuff to make a difference...? Seems unlikely imo

BTW to get more to your point, yes xmr and btc are obviously good bets, but if you wanna live you need to have the following

>air purifier with hepa filter

>clean house where you vacuum after airing it out (there's nasty shit outside, covered in my above pic related)

>fresh car intake/air conditioning filters for moving in diesel infested city centers

>at least a pre filter on your water mains and a carbon filter for drinking water, preferably reverse osmosis

>eat organic as much as possible, and eat nothing with corn/50y because of all the glyphosate

There won't be mass huntings of dissidents, the depopulation will be through food, air, water

NEUROLOGICAL - ALL TICKED

Attached: 3105988A-267A-48D3-9109-00AB7B66BF04.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Geoengineering is for the purpose of holding global temps down (search global dimming) so that they can keep burning oil until they decide they've burned enough and it's time to finally go renewable.

Chemtrails help obfuscate global warming just long enough so that the elite and big corps can have an orderly deinvestment from fossil fuels

This is ridiculous user.
Jet trails are mostly water vapor from burned exhaust frozen into clouds

Global warming is caused by emissions from the sun. All of the planets are heating up. This course of action makes no sense nor does the idea of chemtrails generally. You would need thousands of commercial pilots. Nonsense.

Yeah bud wait till you realize the aerosols are only half of the deal.

They use HAARP to make the aerosols contract or disperse, thus creating and dismantling clouds at will. So when it is the time of the year for your metropolitan area/county to be cold, they go like this:

>start the morning with heavy cloud cover, make it rain

>remove the cloud cover in the evening, the humidity from the rain evaporates and removes heat with it

>clear sky at night, cool temps with high humidity

>repeat for 5 days and you've got an actual frost

So this is all well and good up to a point (Except for the chart, anyway) but here's the best part: all this HAARPing the clouds to bring the intended effects, is also HAARPing the shit out of people because we've all been breathing that shit.

This explains many people having headaches (most likely due to sinusitis), IBS, joint aches and a bunch of other shit that comes and goes at random intervals.

Listen to the people around you complain and you'll see that we're all getting the same symptoms to varying degrees.

Also be on the lookout for people getting kidney issues. Drink a lot of filtered water and add daily vitamin c supplements to your diet

Faggot CIA glowinthedark psyop, burn in hell

Same as above

Here's the actual sauce on CHEMTRAILS (water vapour spiked with light-reflecting particulates):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_radiation_management

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/

People just need to look up at the sky and find out the truth for themselves

theguardian.com/environment/2018/nov/23/solar-geoengineering-could-be-remarkably-inexpensive-report

You can't win alone, but you can wake some people.

They are not as powerful and don't have as much support as you think. Their power rely on money. If people can find a substitute to money, they will be powerless.

it doesnt happen if you cannot prove it goys

Rothschild thread detailed by georngineering kookery. Like pottery.

Look into FASAB. They literally just made unlimited transfer of public assets to private hands legal through an accounting rules change.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi6S4zrFjPg

this is the funniest shit i have seen in a while
youtube.com/watch?v=ekYS8dOYRPU

Geoengineering is fucking real, wake up. I already mentioned in my posts above that the globalists are trying to depopulate mankind, so I don't see how I am derailing the thread. Rothschilds = the globalists

A direct link would be good, cant see anything here

Attached: 81EFE709-95C6-42DD-B7F1-15C7EC666304.png (1242x2208, 465K)

they're responsible for all the wars

it amazes me no one has just nutted up and killed them yet. how many people you think have had family members killed in their wars, yet done nothing about it.

the gentiles truly are a goyim

Wow there's like 12 untested assumptions in your post, surely we should believe you

>Rothschild thread detailed by georngineering kookery. Like pottery.

this

So why don't you? I have seen zero verifiable evidence that proves they are behind anything the conspiracy theories suggest. Just alot of Jow Forums talk on Jow Forums about how all jews are evil.

guess again
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY

good luck, they are hiding behind lineage demon contract

This thread is getting nuttier by the minute.

But what else are usury, QE, and other finanical machinations but tools of the devil to enslave generations.

they unironically sacrifice children to moloch

Attached: 1542841088489.jpg (841x877, 278K)

her choice of pendants are certainly strange

anyone else remember the model who was hanging out with the guy in OPs pic that suddenly went missing?

(((they))) created Bitcoin.
Their goal is to replace fiat with crypto, have our crypto addresses linked to our real life ID and have us chipped in our right hand (they will make us want this).

Attached: 3452522324634.jpg (604x154, 23K)

If you manage to catch the conspiracy theorists, the anarchists, the opposition, then the rest follows and you own everyone.
See trump (card) for example.

Attached: 23525263221.jpg (992x461, 138K)

>(((they))) created Bitcoin
I still laugh when i read shite like this...
I believe in some crazy shit BUT the PoW part of BTC is why i know (((they))) where not involved. Why would (((they))) give up control? Could have made a blockchain coin without the PoW part...

Because bitcoin gives them (eventually) total control, whille tricking the sheep that it is free.

They're not giving up control. Who do you think owns Satoshi's wallet? Who do you think Sergey's 650 million tokens will be going to?

Attached: 1550069994083.jpg (2756x2756, 3.07M)

The purpose of geoengineering would be to prevent global warming from hitting the point of no return and 60% of the worlds food production from being cut leading to a world war and mass starvation in the billoons of deaths. If they were trying to kill us all they just need to speed up global warming.

Csw owns satoshis wallets or at least he will in 2020.

Thanks user, this is interesting

>Own nothing control everything
One of the Rothschild said that, it relates to trust law.

Then just creating a blockchain token would have done... No need for the PoW part! It would still have been revolutionary! It would have been easier to do! hodlin 1MM of 21MM is not their style + (((they))) relinquished control the moment it was released, the miners are in control, anyone can mine...

How exactly? Pls crawl back into your local curry store

Its probably BS but look up 'The tulip trust', we will find out in 2020 if its real...

Chemtrails are a ery real thing, believe me. If you want i can go out and take some pics of the sky, it's obvious as fuck it's not condensation. It stay all day long and it start very tight then widen up and finally make a sort of foggy veil. Can't remember the last time i saw a clear blue sky, i get sprayed on every single day and night. We know they spray reflective metals like strontium, barium and aluminium to stay in suspensionin high altitude. I've heard many theories but the most probables to me are :
-enhancing telecommunication capacities by having an super-conductive grid in high altitude
- our magnetic pole is shifting (it happen by cycles every X thousands years) and by doing so is reducing the earth's magnetic field who is supposed to protect us from UVA, UVB and ultraviolet rays coming from the sun. So they spray metal particule to create a reflective shield
- it's used in the HAARP program to control the weather all over the world and they use it as an economic threat/weapon
Each time i brought the subject at home i get the NPC zogbot stare from my boomrents.

t. amateur airplane pilot living in France who look at the sky everyday and saw the situation deteriorate every day for 2 decades

Attached: 1513227002036.png (1024x609, 1.05M)

thinking of moving down to tassie too, try to find like minded people and form a network, plenty of indie farmers/ homesteads down there

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

At first I thought you were just a misinformed actual person (the solution to global warming is stopping fossil fuels, not chemtrails)

Then I saw that you are a dirty fucking deepstate pajeet working for ole bitch tits fake satoshi and it all made sense

That's a nice grid, btw the real reason is geoengineering. Research "stratospheric aerosol injections" and "solar radiation management".

Chemtrails are there to ensure fewer rays (5% or so) reach our planet's surface, to keep our warming levels lower. Geoengineering is the mail use of chemtrails

>they already put stuff in the water system (fluoride)

Attached: Dr.Strangelove.png (560x311, 163K)

if this is true, wouldnt the elite suffer the same health problems? sure they can drink different water but air is air. what am i missing

man becomes homo evolutis

Air purifiers with hepa filters, air conditioning units with hepa filters, cars with hepa filters and air conditioned offices with hepa filters.

Btw remember when Hillary had to be carried off during the elections due to pneuomonia or something? Karma is a biatch

Pic unrelated to chemtrails but it is filename related for the thread

Attached: rothpill.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

dropping redpills from the motherlode

Attached: supremecourtIL-pill.png (640x519, 452K)

Chemtrails are only the top of the iceberg of gov/rothschild surpression, made to make people believe (((their))) world view. Look at how the moon landings where faked. Every piece of evidence about space imagery is faked and CG!!! Windows of airplanes have curvature, I have seen no good evidence that the world is round. Not saying the earth is necessarily flat but if you dyor, there are a lot of facts speaking for it. Its one big consiparcy of the rothschilds and their subordinates in the form of NASA&co.

but how do we profit from this?

Attached: 1549832489141.jpg (960x960, 120K)

>no good evidence that the world is round

Flat Earth psyop right on schedule, here are some more redpills for your troubles

Attached: 1510702033846.jpg (1200x9300, 2.01M)

You don't profit from this, you do the research and tell the story, because it's the Good Fight

Attached: matrix.jpg (1004x2958, 1.44M)

Jow Forums will always be a mystery to me. How can a Rothschild thread deteriorate into a chemtrails discussion between multiple people? A mystery gentlemen. It's time for me to leave again.

Controlled opposition.

I wasn't sitting on my laptop where I keep the good redpills and I kept the thread bumped. First of all, why do you mind the extra redpill? Geoengineering is a serious issue. Second of all, here are the Rothschild redpills in the following posts of mine:

this is where truly insane people hang out because no one outside of their basement wants to be around them. oh there's also normal people like myself that enjoy watching the shitshow

Yeah living in Nevada I became convinced of chemtrails/geoengineering. It really is easy to keep people in the dark with disinfo. They’re definitely spraying. Oh well, Roths gonna Roth

MOAR pls

What psyops? DYOR man! Have you ever seen the curvature of the earth with your own eyes??? Have you ever been to antarctice ??
((They)) spoonfeed it to you sheep and try to manipulate you, while if you would rely on your senses it is clear as day that we are standing on a spinning ball in space

psyops
hugbox
containment
bitcoin
tracer
autist
schizo
weaponized
mkultra
>any other alt-buzzwords to include?

no

I would like the remind everyone that regardless of theory we should

1. oppose kikes
2. weaken kikes by any means necessary
3. try to get kikes extinct by any means necessary

There is one more important hint in Matrix
But you can get it only if you watch original plot

It's ok user I put my money into a roth ira Vanguard target date retirement index fund. I own a little bit of everything and feel very comfy : )

59 1/2 here I come!

pic related unironically posted ama on pol
they identify themselves way above kikes
also their name being evene known, moreso forced to do amas means they fucked up and are demoted bigly
also nat confirmed, they are behind eth

looking familiar?

Attached: 1_8ieG5NZpz0g3-mjTiMgF0Q.jpg (400x460, 42K)

GW is their bloodline

Attached: AN54420844For-Use-in-The-Ev.jpg (968x645, 69K)

Huh I do experience headaches and sinus problems a lot...

This guy doesn't look human

Monero maybe. The rest? Go to Jow Forums, this is old news.

I like your spirit, so here's the biggest redpill of them all:

Hitler was a Rothschild.

Even the man himself, James Corbett didn't have the balls to go all the way and just made a short clip about it, but it's still good:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ihB1wzJGM

There's a lot of info on this subject if you search properly for it. tldr is that Hitler's unmarried grandma worked at a Rothschild manor in Austria, and came back pregnant. Decades later, they inducted them in the family and gave him his new role of the "jew hating failed artist". Hitler died of old age in Argentina

250ml boiled water + 1 full teaspoon of iodized salt. Let it cool and then you need a syringe (minus the needle, obv) to wash your nose with. Going on antibiotics won't do shit, cleaning your nose regularily with DIY seawater is the only way to get rid of the sinusitis-induced headaches.

Make a thread about chemtrails after you fix your nose to thank me

Move up north to Canada. Soiboys can't handle our cold winters so they'll fuck off if things get hairy.

The world needs massive depopulating, but it needs to happen in shit countries first.

>The world needs massive depopulating
BASED AND REDPILLED

Just dropping by with pic related

Attached: elite.png (2480x8450, 3.67M)

Wtf this dude could be 300 years old and used a technology to makes his body anti age and I would believe it based on how weird he looks

>implying leafland is the soiboy capital of the world

RothJews will be blasted of this galaxy by BTC Bull Runnero!

Best granny ever!

Noice mate!

incest breeding does that

> gorbachev
> elite

>What have these kikes done?
They figured out compound interest before anyone else did

speak for yourself joe
t.alex jones

i agree that crypto will lead to the mark, but it wasn't created by (((them))). (((they))) will see crypto as a great way to control everyone's financial lives and reform the system to their liking... or along those lines

Wow and I thought Russell was not a bad guy after reading his "History of Western Philosophy".

You wanna know the secrets? Read this.

ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

I was suicidal and depressed. But after reading this, I can see.

Well they had no problem dropping nuclear bombs like 70 miles from Las Vegas. Pic related is from a 1950s nuke test with the photo being taken from Vegas. If they were willing to do that, then I put nothing else past them.

Attached: NNSA-NSO-787.jpg (360x284, 59K)

the escape coin is dashcoin (dash get it?)

their first big breakthrough patriarch/matriarch had an idea that they wrote down that was basically the playbook for the divine plan for the next few millenia. (year might be 1844) A breakthrough -arch is one in which a family gets above the true line of poverty in all ways (think capital in all ways)

essentially their family got so close to godhood it was able to profit off of it in what is an ongoing attempt to enact the will of a divine creator here.

There are people, lineages, with so much wealth that they can live within the shadows here - immortally in fact.

Good, bad, it's truly just a thing.

dash coin to $119

I don't get what you're worried about, all your links are about are ways of climate control, is that supposed to prove your point?
Why would they even do this? Spend trillions to keep a massive global conspiracy secret and spray a chemical mixture in the air when you can use the room that the storage of the supposed chemicals for more passengers meaning more money, rather than spend money to dump shit in the air.
It's illogical, please explain

The Rothschild's robot ant swarms will be susceptible to emp attack..

Let me guess, you’re a trump voter?
Fucking idiot

Watch this, it's probably the best video on chemtrails out there
youtube.com/watch?v=U-5VnMIiKPY

Larp or not, a most enlightening thread.

Ehm..fren there are 3-4 more threads
one on GLP is particularly long

>Anyone have any further insights?

Yeah, they are literal vampires and have been around a lot longer than the 1700's. International banking after the development of technology was their big chance to bring ALL the livestock in line.

BTW they are psychic vampires, not blood sucking ones (those are a myth). By creating waves of misery all over the world on a whim, they can indefinitely feed and sustain their immortality. It's tough, because the more power and influence they wield, the more pain they need.