XRP will die. JPM creates own coin

Banks will never buy XRP when they can create/use their own private blockchains for free.

Shorting XRP. Easiest short of my life.

ccn.com/newsflash-bitcoin-basher-jamie-dimon-jp-morgan-just-launched-their-own-cryptocurrency

Attached: redcandle.jpg (300x300, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/search#/xrp/flo
jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/jpmorgan-s-crypto-experiment-raises-ripple-relevance-question
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares about stupid shitcoins
if people were not fucking mongoloid retards then 95% of money in crypto would flow to BTC and we could have at least one stable valuable and useful chain

Bump
I hope to see biz having a thoughtful discussion on JP Morgan coin when I wake up tomorrow.
Ni Hao

How are those flo bags treating you retard

The FLO bags were sold over a week ago. "retard."

Check for my post history.

Unironically, QNT can connect to this. And XRP. And everyone else.

One of the World's biggest banks is making own stablecoin for settlements --> proof that XRP is worthless trash.

Please grab a napkin and wipe the drool off of your chin. Instead of just yelling "shitcoins!!!" like sanjeev and ranjesh just actually use your brain and consider how you can make money off of such "SHITCOINS!"

If banks are not using XRP and XRP shills have done nothing but spam "BANKS WILL USE XRP!!!" how can you make money?

***SPOILER for droolers***
Answer: Short XRP.

rip xrpthestandard. the normie salt will be glorious. imagine how many retards bought this shit at $3+

Attached: cnbc.jpg (720x720, 53K)

>check my post history
as if this was plebbit and I care, fuck yourself tripfag

boards.4channel.org/search#/xrp/flo

newfag

XRP HOLDERS BTFO AHAHAHA YOUR COIN WILL DIE AHAHAHAHAHA

So where's the red candle you are intimating at? Guess xrp is bigger than you thought and will blow up w this shit coin out of the water.

Price hasn't reacted yet. Wait until the market realizes what's going on.

There will be a RUBY COBRA down to hell.

Check out crypto twitter. $XRP

Attached: xrp.png (611x667, 685K)

I think you missed the part where nobody cares.

Stupidity at it's best to sell xrp because you have no ideas what are counter risks. Bank coins, Central Bank coins still can't do cross border transactions. STFU fudders.

Where can you short xrp?

this if anything is, is a VERY GOOD news to XRP. you wil see it in the future. there is millions of bank globally.

Nice

We are at the stage of > they trying their own

Lol

Lol no. Ur going to be dissappointed

Okex, Bitmex, Deribit, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitfinex.

There's also a death cross that is formed. Watch out belowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Attached: xrpdeathcross.png (1276x800, 339K)

If you ever believed banks would use XRP your IQ is less than 90.

XRP is bridge settlement solution for fiat AND crypto.
I refuse to do my own research. Is JPM Coin a stablecoin?

If there’s any justice on this planet xrp will go to 0. There’s no reason why banks wouldn’t use a stable coin instead. Good riddance.

ye

Which competing banks want to use JPM Coin? The point of using XRP (or any unbacked crypto) is that you eliminate counterparty risk. JP Morgan won't be the only bank to create their own pegged token. We'll see tons more, and they will only increase the need for a neutral bridge currency to move between them.

There is NO benefit to creating a fiat backed token for settlement that can't already be obtained through a modern payment network. Ripplenet solves this problem, a centralized database could solve it, and Swift may even figure it out one of these decades.

Banks like JP Morgan will make this realization eventually, but right now they are riding the wave of hype without understanding what makes cryptocurrency useful.

>80 IQ understanding of economics

70 IQ understanding of risk

what happens to all holders of JPMCoin if the bank goes down the shitter eh? you mouthbreather

BIG if HUGE!

Denial, time to get out of BTC

I'm With Stopid....
Time to BUY and HODL my dude.
We will start mooning soon...

ripple hate 101%

this is one of the last shakeouts to scare noobs away before the big flash pump.

>imagine people actually fell for the jp morgan fud
the absolute state of linktard hodler

jp morgan lel good luck competing with a company that has hundreds of partnerships, done years of research, has a chief cryptographer that worked for NSA before and has a FULLY WORKING COMMERCIAL PRODUCT AVAILABLE ALREADY

XRP is miles ahead of any other crypto project, they will win the war no doubt.

go on sell your bags you weak faggots, more for the enlightened strong hodlers

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says

this

hahahha JPdumboMorgan made a Centralized DataBase and called it BLockchain!
Noice!!!!

Show us your position, nigger

>XRP is miles ahead of any other crypto project
its literally not even a crypto

Attached: 1461987946164.jpg (228x221, 34K)

Lmfao, and JPM Coin is pegged to USD and based on the Ethereum network.

Jow Forums kids will sell their ripples for trumpcoin or other stupid uselless shit. they more like fancy memecoins with 10 million volume than a real one with billions of volume.

jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum

Attached: 1547462717729.jpg (460x366, 19K)

>...it seems likely that the “cryptocurrency” will exist on a permissioned network.
>In other words, you shouldn’t expect to see JPM Coin listed on your local cryptocurrency exchange.
Into the trash it goes

Attached: 1505777916069.png (953x1282, 495K)

Are you happy for sell the dip ?

BTC doesn't scale. POW doesn't scale. Thank you that is all.

>There’s no reason why banks wouldn’t use a stable coin instead. Good riddance.

Except for the three way counter party risk with using a stable coin?

Speak English please

Who even thought XRP would be a good idea ? This crap is basically a SMS service.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-14/jpmorgan-s-crypto-experiment-raises-ripple-relevance-question

RIP to RIPPLE.

>“The project is clearly competing directly with Ripple Labs and their centralized cryptocurrency XRP.”
kek

How do I short marslander? Is there a marslander inverse etf?

Nobody gives a fuck