CSW Larp

Look closely at his tweeet. Notice how he didn't @jp Morgan or Jami diamond.

Attached: IMG_20190214_144422.png (1080x1296, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/WO2018078584A1/en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_troll
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095206826474459137
twitter.com/_Phil_Wilson_?s=09
github.com/CultOfCraig/cult-of-craig/blob/master/sock-puppets.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he ACTUALLY had a patent. Why doesn't he @ jp or Jami diamond. Larps

Hahaha XRP saved you stupid haters faggots. CSW keeps xrp alive forever!!!! Suck that man's pants bulge!!

that's acshually quite interesting. Got some more contecst and link to the patent?

Well he said he has hundreds of patents to blockchain

if thats true all cryptos are failed, from BTC to Ethereum or Stellar or fucking Neo or ICX

literally everything is ruined if he is speaking truth

what makes him think that jp morgan wants to use the blockchain in this way?

patents.google.com/patent/WO2018078584A1/en
this is all i could find it's craigs bullshit mania about how a turing machine could use the blockchain as state. as opposed to say eth where the script itself is turing complete or bitcoin where no such thing is needed or required.

Its hilarious how insane all the super early bitcoin adopters are.

Him and Ver are absolute loons

are you talking about the worlds most expensive gay divorce?

the patent is for doing DFAs in bitcoin script. I am not totally sure it will win in court but if anyone could afford to fight (((them))) at their own game in court it would be Satoshi Nakamoto, blockchain law autist extrodinaire

Attached: _satoshi.jpg (400x339, 21K)

FTIFF

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-062814.jpg (1080x1920, 526K)

Trying to patent deterministic finite automatons... This guys really is a fucking idiot

> the machine accepts all strings that do the needful

this. too much money fucks the mind

if you can point to a single deviation from the patent it's inapplicable.

Ready for CSW to die anyday now please

So he gowns patent of software that he (allegedly) published under various free software licences

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_troll

>patenting an open source technology that already exists

Attached: 892752498.jpg (650x531, 141K)

Not satoshi, but absolute shitposting legend.

This. Patent trolls are the absolute scum of the intellectual property world. They are bottom feeders, scavengers, and parasites.

>So he gowns patent of software that he (allegedly) published under various free software licences
MIT licence. I'll save you the googeling; it's VERY patent friendly

Attached: ARNOLD-SCHWARZENEGGER-THE-PUMP-CHASER-BODYBUILDING-MOTIVATION.jpg (1334x750, 287K)

Why is csw such a massive cunt?

I love how this guy thinks patents will stop a multi million dollar global corporation

The real Satoshi would never care about retarded intellectual property. CW is such an insufferable cunt. I blows my mind that anyone belies his lies.

Attached: 1519162833750.jpg (323x323, 72K)

I do believe his lies.. STIFF STIFF

Patent trolls are BASED

>have patents on blockchain things
>someone makes a thing you have a patent for
>try to sue them
>developer was anonymous and is untraceable
>thing lifts off into mainstream adoption
>reeee about your patent all day long
>no one cares
FTIFF INDEED

Attached: 712534.png (680x435, 474K)

And how do you know what satoshi cares about faggot?

Because "he" published a 100% free open source software with the best intentions. If her were alive (which he is not) I expect that he would still be in favor of free open source software. Patent trolling is pathetic, anachronistic, garbage and needs to be stomped out ASAP. It is holding our society back.

Attached: 1549814359715.jpg (259x290, 49K)

because they've been projecting their ancap fairytale dreams onto satoshi for a decade.

Listen up you little cocksuckers, you are either with Craig, or against him. He fucking invented this shit, so he has the RIGHT to destroy anything in this space as he sees fit. How fucking DARE you faggots develop anything involving crypto without his express permission? Well, you've really fucked up now, because Craig is coming after you degenerate anarchists, and you will lose EVERYTHING, and probably end up in prison because of it. You "investors" have participated in the illegal buying and selling of unlicensed securities, and have encouraged others to do the same, which is also illegal.
I'm forwarding this thread directly to Craig, as he is a very good friend of mine from the bathhouse scene. Prepare to get fucked like only Craig can fuck, you retards!

Attached: 1548797451613.png (532x405, 245K)

Damn, you know your shit!
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

samefag

non-billionare cope.
P.S. CSW literally bought 13 bitcoins for $1000 in 2014, he's not an early adopter

Thanks how did you know?

No!

Because niggers subverted his world changing revolutionary technology for their own criminal purposes.

Now they will all suffer his wrath.

Attached: 1542135524207.jpg (750x770, 251K)

Because leaving Bitcoin open source to allow fucking blockstream and BAB niggers to destroy the entire thing turned out so well.

He realized his mistake and is now patenting all the pathetic fucks out of the space.

Return of the King.

>Fitzgerald House, 44 Church Street, St. John's (AG)

Quit talking abiut this scammer it's getting to link levels of spam. There are several provable forgeries he made to make it look like he is Satoshi. It's over. Don't feed sad trolls.
Ps. Patent trolling is literal fecal parasite tier. So called warrior dor capitalism.

Attached: 4B44774D-DC99-451E-9C9A-DAC1F662092C.jpg (500x500, 54K)

what a noob!

>still saying this after wikileaks dumps on your scam artist
lmao get stiffed

Lol he is the nigger. There was a pool of people that he knew to be Satoshi. Either one of them or the group. Once they were all dead he finally said he was Satoshi (2014).

no this retard had zero involvement
why would satoshi see the need to refute him?
he already has identified himself as scammer multiple times
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095206826474459137

i like to think this daft autist genuinely and unironically knows something Take a look at Phil Wilson twitter.com/_Phil_Wilson_?s=09

Yeah, he totally has magical patents on all technologies, ever. Even stuff he didn't develop, has nothing to do with Bitcoin & has prior art like smart contract platforms, and DAG using chains etc. That's how patents work you know lel

I've been here since 2001, faggot!

Good thing you made him aware he forgot to add their handle. Pic related

/thread

Attached: Capture.png (876x241, 43K)

then how do you not know what id is?

oh god.... no you havent. no slap your vpn refresh button and make another post so craig pays you .000000000000000001 BSV

Pretty sure he pays in btc, no one in his right mind would agree for payment in bcash Shiva Vishnu

Lmao
Tweet without tag
>Fuck jpmorgan I have patents those idiots!!!
Tweet with tag
>Hey guys love to have you use my shitcoin pls

Anons, go on CW's twitter and tag jpmorgan and US SEC

How can you be this oblivious about when you are getting trolled? There was no Jow Forums in 2001, retards!

You do realize his account is private right? @ing anyone doesn't do shit, retard.

Imagine unironically believing Craig Wright is Satoshi.

Attached: 1466486186395.jpg (600x567, 40K)

how long you frens give him? a week?

github.com/CultOfCraig/cult-of-craig/blob/master/sock-puppets.md

Attached: kek.png (433x433, 316K)