XRP hodlers on suicide watch

Put the rippletards on SUICIDE WATCH.

Jamie Dimon has ended the scam. XRP is over and will slowly bleed out of the top 50 by 2020.

if you aren't shorting this then you don't like free money.

Longer BEWARE. BEWARE or I'm unleash RUBY COBRA. XRP will BLEED like VALENTINES.

Attached: xrpstandard.png (770x900, 596K)

Attached: 1549306086787.png (1000x432, 165K)

Xrp brainlet on suicide watch. COPE.

What will be next crypto the XRP army goes to?
I think it will be Chainlink.

Ha. Get fucked you stupid 3rd world retail investor.

Faggot thinks he is smart and shit

Attached: aN73pg4z_700w_0.jpg (567x336, 14K)

Why would anyone still hold xrp after this?

because fuck you, that's why

>Why would anyone still hold xrp

Kek well i guess you like losing money

Probably yes. But they are waiting for a bit more adoption and higher prices because coins worth 100usd are worth more than coins under 50cent so until chainlink moons it's not worth so much so it's not a good investment.

I don't even support xrp but I know this is fud

I hold both because fuck ideals/principles, im in for the money

Aaa and the price is up in Sats. Guess ur fud doesn't work yet again. Back to the drawing board

Did you all just fall for the XRP FUD is a meme is a meme meme?

the rabbit hole goes deep

Their chance to exit was that pump to 60 something cents couple months ago. That was exit chance.

this whole thread is cringe. from the clip art photoshop pic to the "xrp totally dead and pwned" attitude

explain to me how XRP token has lower volume than BTC if it's "used by big banks to transfer money"

>faggot dunning kruger over here thinks a 40 billion supply kike scam coin that's never going to replace SWIFT is ever goin back to $3 let alone mooning to anything significant
lmao only subhumans buy XRP because people with room temp IQ are ez to scam

lmao 100% certifiable nigger for brains

it doesn't matter if banks are using it or not xrp is going to $589 in a few years idiot

> Cringe cryptotwitter still alive
It's either years of bear market ahead or it won't recover at all.

you realize JPM coin has no real affect on XRP... No bank other than JPM is going to accept JPM coin. Ripple has known for years that many of the major banks such as JPM will create these types of coins. They will be used internally or fraternally, not for example; JPM to MUFG transactions.

Ripple and XRP are sitting in places with people in the highest places, dont you shitheads think they have already thought about this. You guys are really missing the forest in the trees

Underrated

i never cared much for xrp but that tweet is awful
looks like some ugly political video from 2003

>shitting in places with people in the lowest streets
Fixed that for ya

Attached: Rad_Brad.png (585x592, 328K)