Jow Forums, What is your way out?

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-080455_Chrome.jpg (1440x2233, 1.25M)

Unironically military. I've been blessed with way above average physical attributes (height, strength, speed, agility, endurance, balance, eye sight, reflexes, etc), an ability to perform very well under pressure and high stress situations and above average intelligence/problem solving; Im pretty much exactly what they're looking for

If I can tough it out 5-10 years, get a few deployment bonuses and stack some cash, I can get out with enough capital to actually do something with (apparently you don't really end up spending much money when you're on base or on deployment). I'd also have a half decent bit of money built up in a pension, which although 10 years won't be much, is better than nothing. I can't see myself becoming a jarhead lifer, but it seems like a decent option especially in today's world. If shit hits the fan in my lifetime I would like to be the guy who has combat training rather than the guy who spent 30 years sitting in an office

Good luck to you, soldier. Don't get PTSD and come back in one piece...

You seem smart. Apply for ROTC scholarships before enlisting.

Waste a towel head for me. God speed

Ive seen people get stabbed, shot, fall off a building, suffer insanely bad injuries in car crashes and had guns/knives pulled on me already and don't really have ptsd, but ya I guess that always is a risk (especially because an ied going off under your vehicle is probably a lot more traumatic than just being robbed at gun point).

I imagine by that point we'll have a new boogieman to collectively hate

Cryptocurrencies

gooks truly are disgusting subhumans

I know a korean guy just like this, I blocked him because his desperation made him lash out at me, called me racial slurs and said I was an asshole.

Dropped his ass back at the trash heap.

>Unironically military.
That was my plan, turned out I'm OCD.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

Jarheads (marines) are navy buddy. Based on that alone, I don't think you are army material desu. Also, no channie should go die for globalist wars

Except he never said the word army. He specifically said military, which has the navy as a branch. Based on that alone, I don't think you have enough IQ to post here.

This article describes Linkies perfectly.

>get a few deployment bonuses
Imagine knowing that there is a non-zero percent change of being killed or maimed (and then obviously discarded like the trash you are to make way for the next cohort of dumb highschool grads) fighting the rich men's wars
Nobody on Jow Forums should have to do this

Go Navy ROTC. Make sure you're an officer, and get on some destroyer for your deployments. Don't buy a truck and don't get stationed in Norfolk. Save your money and join a contractor afterwords and you're set.

Fuck Koreans. They've got delicious food and beautiful women, but they're racist as fuck.

Not seeing the problem.

>load the Korea FUD

Korean man BAD

>Jow Forums what is your way out
shacking up w chicks while their bf or husband is out of town I guess. Get my rocks off and never pay for shit feels good

That guy looks like the virgin. Just needs earbuds.

That's a Chad in Korea

Begone degenerate, you have no place here.

When you surround your enemy, give them one passage of escape

-tsun zu

I don't even hate him. I hate the women that enable him to be a lazy useless nigger

Christ that's sad.

And that’s a bad thing because....?????

Because I'm Black and my Korean gf broke up with me due to her racist parents.

If my daughter ever dated outside her species I'd be pissed too. Make grandparents cry. Not allow!

This happened when I was still in school. If those gooks knew how much money I make now, they'd be begging me to give them Blasian grandkids.

Damn, there's so few jobs open nowadays even Batman has to enlist to make ends meet.

By the way, how does the "lowest rung" even have enough money to pay the bills + invest in anything?

Crypto is dead

could've been an athlete

KEK

only one way out of this mess...

Attached: 74f8xdgk9yxz.jpg (446x435, 19K)

>Mr. Kim said he had since lost much of what he made, but he doesn’t like to dwell on this. (He still has the Rolls.)
Lmao. He made it

Attached: E973604C-2247-400F-88B1-42F7BBD78C8A.jpg (1024x683, 142K)

jews try everything to shake out everyone out of crypto. they want you to do 9-5 for rest of your life and pay taxes.

i will never leave. actually i bought ripple at 500sats so they still have long way to dump before i start even losing anything

Attached: 1546801991118.jpg (573x430, 84K)

>He actually bought a rolls royce instead of buying a real asset in the public markets or real estate.

That dude is fucking retarded

Suicide is the only way out for me. Crypto is dead and Im too lazy to become successful

>He fell for the asian meme

All culturally east asians see darkness as dirty, doubly so when it comes to skin.

Killing myself.

Reminder that all the Korean young adults are livestreaming on a platform similar to Twitch called Afreeca.TV. They get generous donations for doing nothing but camwh0ring and playing video games. It's mostly the Korean boomers who're struggling financially.

They did the right thing.

Why are most of the easily viewable people in the pic men?

Everyone is racist.

Still has his watch too apparently. Look at how he's flashing that straight at the camera with the sleeve pulled back and smug face trying not to laugh.

>yeah I lost everything
>except my Royce, rolly, iphone X, balenciaga shoes, ....

lmfao NYT got trolled hard by this dude. He's still rich as fuck.

BSV is everybody's way out.

Attached: astro.jpg (3508x2480, 1.08M)

They also get paid to eat food online.

Kimbap, Bibimbap, Bulgogi

unironically real estate investing. once I build up a decent size of cash flowing properties it should be easy mode from then on. just maintenance and tenant selection to worry about.

literally

Attached: virgindirtspoon.jpg (1440x2233, 1.49M)

My genetically engineered catgirl sex slaves are trying to unionize. They are demanding an increase in the amount of kitty treats provided. What do I do?

Kill the leader and feed her to the others to show them who’s boss.

Look, you lazy zoomer, here's what you're going to do. You're going to march right in to that bitcoin office and ask firmly but politely to meet the boss. You're going to give him a firm handshake and let him know you're willing to start at the bottom and that you won't take no for an answer. Then you're going to go back every day and remind him what a dilligent young lad you are. Then you'll join the bitcoin union and move out of your parent's house into your first house. It won't be a palace, but it will we all yours.

You know, that picture could've been taken in Queens NY I woulden't have known the difference. What a multicultural paradise I live in.

Attached: Flushing-Queens-NYC-Untapped-Cities1[1].jpg (800x450, 117K)

America pretty much built worst Korea from the ground up and continues to support its existence. Without the US they would have happily rejoined with Best Korea long ago.

Attached: north korea35.jpg (1199x757, 142K)

>I've been blessed with way above average physical attributes (height, strength, speed, agility, endurance, balance, eye sight, reflexes, etc), an ability to perform very well under pressure and high stress situations and above average intelligence/problem solving;

Attached: 1512076209519.png (734x414, 140K)

Plan S

Epic

TFW you are a dirt spoon

Attached: 1523585212921.png (875x1010, 166K)

THERE IS NO WAY OUT!

Attached: deep-pit-red-anime-girl.png (640x480, 268K)