All in!

All in!

Attached: 903D0BE2-E779-4F29-AC01-701F774CE819.jpg (485x237, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/celer-network/celer-network-mvp-the-most-advanced-state-channel-full-stack-solution-21df46234e42
celerx.app/
news.stanford.edu/2018/12/06/shoucheng-zhang-obituary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

This

Do you know how much celery people buy? This is yuge.

why are they partnering with a basement?

THIS IS THE CELER TEAM
OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: CHINLER.png (1184x786, 373K)

DIS A GLATE TEAM ROUNDEYE, YOU BUY NOW! MANY PLOFITS!

If chinks wanna run their scam on THE fully decentralized oracle solution, that's not our problem. $2500 EOY

So if it get this correctly celer allows off chain contracts that only need to revert to on chain to
Resolve state disputes
Post hashes for job completion/asset transfer

So for the vast majority of recurring operations this makes smart contracts independent of eth/gas while still allowing link to provide data triggers and payments?

Basically who the fuck cares when eth scales now cos we have a workable end to end solution for all the gen 1 smart contracts use cases...

>michale Zhou
uhhh that's the same last name as Adelyn?

>mo dong

top fucking kek

This. But retards scream ,literally who chink team‘

This is so bad. I want to cry

2 of the hackathon projects from a few months ago were using both together, like the micro subscription service

Celery coin?

LOL

Attached: 69D0791D-6A8F-4EBD-8F0D-BBD1235B45C6.jpg (1240x786, 175K)

These motherfuckers are phds from mit uiuc princeton and berkeley
Big swinging dongs

Watch this video
medium.com/celer-network/celer-network-mvp-the-most-advanced-state-channel-full-stack-solution-21df46234e42

How do i invest in this shit?

This also makes a fuckton more sense as to why money skelly is pissed at money belly
Guarantee skelly knew belly decided his network was the weak link in 2017/2018 and built so that he didnt have to wait for eth to scale

Eth is going to exist as the link transfer network from here on out

This makes so much more sense
All the openlaw shit with payroll payments etc would never work over a formal network like eth maybe even with 100x scaling

Would definitely work if what celer is claiming is true

Fuck im gonna have to spend a day reading a whitepaper now

top kek

Nice damage control tiger mommy, we know ur paid shills techniques, it's clear celer is a bunch of nobodies

Also if you say that celer is needed to scale for chainlink then linkies are absolutely fucked because celer won't release until 2020

Checked we r making it lol

You are beyond fucking clueless brainlet.

Another ignorant post.

CHINK'D LMAO

Attached: 44c3ffb4.jpg (1200x1600, 239K)

wtf hppened to her face ew

celerx.app/

What the fuck is this shit, holy fuck Gomoku? Are you fucking kidding me? It's not even good gomoku play, it's a fucking asian game at least show good play of your own game jesus

Why so many chinks. Fucking scary

Those phd's are all fake

You realize it’s 2019, right?

fuders getting increasingly erratic and desperate.

Attached: 1455023990793.jpg (1000x1926, 482K)

that's ignant

wtf happened to "his" legs

Anyone dissing on ivy league Chinks is absolutely adorable.

protip: Chinks suffer the most from affirmative action when it comes to high-profile university enrolment.
Those fuckers worked twice as hard as even the white kids.

Holy fuck, stinkys will defend this.

Attached: 799C65E2-AF3D-466A-885E-FD02CC433A7F.jpg (400x396, 32K)

Checked and redpilled

Check the ceo and see you can find his dissertation. If they have PhDs then their works from university must be online. Especially since they are American institutions.

Attached: 2 girls.jpg (405x659, 172K)

Top kek

Yes twice as hard to scam people newfag. give me ONE chink company that has survived? OH WAIT THERE ISNT EVEN ONE.

>How do i invest in this shit?
Checked. You already have.

Cope harder.

v0.6 has been accepted on pivotal

Clearly, Comedy Gold. These people are obviously frauds, just like Ari Juels, Gavin Woods, Tom Gonser ...etc,etc,etc. Hilarious.

my nigga skipped leg day his entire life

Don't talk to me or my Dr. Dong EVER again

Their advisor Dr Zhang is dead ! No kidding. Google for yourself. Very scammy.

why all the chinks have Dr as first name?

news.stanford.edu/2018/12/06/shoucheng-zhang-obituary/

Their advisor has passed and they haven’t even updated their website or put out a single tweet ?

Today ethereum became a service network for link
Screencap this shit

Are we all trying to cope that Chinks went to American schools and are now working with our beloved ChainLink team

Asians are hardworking but there’s a reason whites are making all the great innovative companies. The Asian culture is to stay in line and do as you’re told. Schools see this, and frankly they want future innovators over good worker bees

If this is true, why do you need Ethereum? Why not post the hash to Bitcoin, let it be the only chain anyone uses, and call it good? If you’re not making contracts in Ethereum base layer, what do you need Ethereum for that any other distributed ledger couldn’t do?

FUCK FUCK FUCK, CHINKS ARE GOING TO STEEL MY LINKS

>req gets seafood and fish partnership
>down 98 %
>link gets produce and celery partnership
>down ?? %
All you'll be able to afford will be extra salty tuna salad, the extra salt being from your "it was all a great big fat nothingburger" tears.

>Chinks go to American schools
Only to steal research and lesson plans.

Remind me what erc677 is?

Spoiler. Big announcement today at the meetup is that celer is being acquired by chainlink. $1000 eoy.

>announce that we already announced the announcement

This user gets it

Ah so Ethereum will survive because it hosts and secures tokens that operate with some child networks reporting back to the the parent chain. It keeps demand coming through token creation, and therefore offloads all the heavy lifting to the child networks. Ok, got it. Ethereum gonna flip Bitcoin within a couple years

>stealing lesson plans
one of the more noble things in this world to steal desu.

Is ETH and LINK the god tier portfolio?

Eth can now anticipate far less network usage from smart contracts
This is not bullish for eth

those are probably mechanic legs

Lmao

At least he didn't die in India

Do you not think ETH in the future will exist as a sort of tokenized stock for the company?

jej

Attached: 1536594233634.jpg (252x249, 14K)

Attached: 1528514955579.jpg (932x944, 95K)

>2019
>Fudding link
You are literally a monkey

holy shit. i actually got a hard on from the dude talking in that video.

Mitä vittua, toi on se salkkareiden muija? Joku Venla oikealta nimeltään?