New Link tweet

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1096077609761267712?s=09

Partnership with Celer

Attached: licel.png (761x816, 76K)

meh. expected announcement so kinda shitty desu

why would you partner with a basement? Lol

Wow, just bought 100k. Stay stinky frens.

Okay, now this is epic

was this the Dan announcement?

100s of literall who shitcoins.

It's all so tireing..

kek this was the big announcement???? link $0.05 EOY

this. when i heard "100s of teams" i market sold all my link. i know scam talk when i hear it

>strategic partnership.

Are we Waltonchain now??

COMEDY GOLD

RIP Lyl

Aand it's dumping.

you guys just crack me up.

god what a weird token.

the announcement isnt until 8 hours from now
at least I think so, that's when the meetup is

>we

lol

Checked keked and
VEN GANG VEN GANG
WALTONCHAIN WALTONCHAIN WALTONCHAIN

Attached: 231AC0A9-7639-4C5F-8CDB-09C491045E4E.jpg (1066x600, 699K)

I don't feel so good

>another fucking typo

Jesus Christ Adelyn get your shit together

I feel so comfy

lets hope its something else but i doubt it.

Don't doubt

Did anyone read the fucking article? Celer and LINK just created a fucking speedway for dapps to pop up out of nowhere with this "design pattern" they made. Devs will be cranking out dapps every few weeks with this shit. Unironically huge.

too bad theres no demand for any of these dapps...

>Did anyone read the fucking article?
heys guys - this guy reads. lmao hur dur look at me readin and shit lol

0.01$ EOY, thanks chinks

Attached: mesosolly.jpg (355x200, 11K)

The fud is now that Sergey hypes too much.

Attached: just-let-that-sink-in-19288771.png (500x522, 141K)

There WASN'T demand because they couldn't be built properly in the first place to function quick enough or with a decentralized oracle. You know how dapps fucking suck and are clunky and hard to use? This will help eliminate that. This is a structural template for the ecosystem...and it fully integrates Chainlink.

You brainlets don't even understand how big this new "design pattern" is for mass adoption.

You brainlets don't deserve to make it but you still will

kek

Attached: 1549862663737.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

duhh that's where all of us lurk...in mommys basement

its fucking bullish AF

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>instead of announcing mainnet they just announce another literal who partnership

Its over bros...

Attached: 428F55E5-8537-491C-B6CF-A516EB89AB45.png (486x552, 83K)

The announcement tonight is about the different node levels you can run with the LINK token.

Levels are:
VeThor
Strength
Thunder
Mjolnir

Not the announcement they were announcing.

I never read any article, I just ctrl+f and count the chainlink occurences, the more occurences, the more relevent to chainlink it is.

Attached: 1547807203555.jpg (705x527, 247K)

how do you know?
its a meetup with celer.

This is their way of flying under the radar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DUMP IN 24 hours

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you are a MANIAC

dude, so ARE YOU

Checked, morons confirmed!

Getting desperate, are we?

Attached: 1339607490285.gif (403x234, 1.99M)

GUYS YOU ARE ALL MY FUCKIGN FRENS
AND I LOOVE YOU

Attached: 1511231450171.jpg (778x512, 78K)

wtf i hate chainlink now

Anyway else just notice Steve accepted the released of the new version?

Holy fuck.
G-guys.. what if v0.6 is mainnet without SGX? And they're keeping the v1.0 title for decentralized oracle with SGX/ZKP/off chain computation?
I think I just came a little

When is the celer network ico?

wtf it's true
wewewewewewewe

this is pasta newfag, some link shills just spam shit for fun. get lost to whatever board u came from

I lurked long enough to be very wary when someone posts a sink. This one is clean tho.

Several top 20 projects already have ecosystems of dapps and none of them figured they desperately need a decentralized oracle for a breakthrough adoption?

It's not just CL it's Celer and CL which combined create a product for all of those top 20 projects who have shitty dapp infrastructure and need a solution.

This. It's the combination of the two that us important.

yes

Nobody cares about dapps. If the mainnet ever comes it will be the end of chainlink. Speculative moon missions are the ONLY things that matter.

>He thinks it's the same two people in every thread
cute

This thread is either evidence that biz is still trying desperately to suppress the LINK price or that there really are a lot of low IQ people here who don't get it. Either way it's low IQ since biz doesn't affect any coin or token price. LINK will continue to sit under the radar and will fucking explode when we see all the usage happening on mainnet release.

>Nobody cares about dapps.
just like they said nobody cared about the internet.
i honestly am struck by how dumb /biz is sometimes.

V 0.6 has been released, it has to do with that for sure

Also means that there is no reason for mainnet to not have massive fucking volune on launch
Tjey wont have to triage jobs by gas cost and wont have to start with high value contracts
They can do literally any viable use case from the jump

The singularity is real

I can't wait to sell 20K link at @$25

I think dan is going to speak about the projects

COLLECT AND AGGREGATE ISNT GOING INTO V0,6. BACK TO 0.20 WE GO. SELL BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT

I sold 14% of my LINK for Stellar because the TA for LINK is overbought. Did I make the right decision?

>he doesn't know the pasta lore
you're the one that should fuck off

What about Prometheus?

The definition of insanity is doing something over again and expecting different results.

Yeah swing linkers never make bad decisions. I hear vechain is pretty over sold these days too.

>offchain prediction market: We built the first-ever off-chain prediction market with the help of Celer Network and Chainlink. In our off-chain prediction market, users can submit an event for prediction by providing an oracle contract address. Then all users can place orders to bet on the result with some ethers. These orders will form an off-chain order book. Once YES and NO orders (think about bids and asks in a stock market) match, the corresponding issuers will get noticed and establish a bidirectional conditional payment through Celer Network. Based on the result given by the oracle contract provided by Chainlink, Celer Network will resolve the condition and settle the payments instantly without touching any on-chain transactions.

>Micro Subscription cloud service with SLA guarantee: I was inspired by SLA example in chainlink repo. currently, it is not very convenient and efficient to resolve SLA dispute. With blockchain, I can programmingly resolve the dispute. Another issue I identified in current cloud service is that most of cloud service is subscribed by month, but it is not fair price model for user with low utilization. I think it will be very helpful to enable micro payment for service they actually use. There are multiple micro payment solutions out there, but I found out only Celer is able to support conditional payment by querying on-chain information. With conditional payment, I can use service condition to trigger payment. This again is integrating Chainlink and Celer together! With this service, users can subscribe to cloud service by minutes and still have guaranteed SLA because when users are paying for the service provider, the service provider is also paying the user with conditional payment. If Chainlink declares the service is down, the conditional payment evaluates to be true and immediately users will be compensated for the loss! What an amazing idea and well executed prototype!

Attached: 1549973162796.jpg (750x600, 123K)

Attached: bird.jpg (1600x1050, 402K)

Attached: 0B11C90E-6A2C-449F-AEC2-97F015E4C1E5.png (500x396, 115K)

So this was the special announcement??!

Attached: Dont_Believe_His_Dirty_Slav_Lies.jpg (680x348, 65K)

No, the Dan Kochis announcement is in a few hours

seething partner-less shitcoiners detected

Chainlink main net only works with ethereum smart contract hahaahahahaha

This, and the real announcement will be mainnet's release date.

>t. insider

except for the embedded url senpai

>signed, insider.
oh shizzam! the proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Attached: 6milgasmissingjpg.jpg (640x640, 92K)

screencapped

dubs confirm

This is not true. You’ll see.

No I hold BAT. I'm good.

Bears are running out of steam

When is this supposed to happen?

In about 30 minutes. They say that Sergey will be attending too

Fuck it really is isn't it

Yes. Suicidal thoughts have been increasing for me. Can only take so many red pills before you duckin loose it

Attached: 1550158117238.jpg (2756x2756, 3.07M)

Spbp

>layer 2
link confirmed for scam. layer 2 solutions are 100% centralized

Sold half my stack. What a disappointment

>No I hold BAT. I'm good.
Down 75% since November is "good" now?

nu uh
you'll see
it will happen

Attached: link.png (586x676, 344K)

oh? so you're an insider?

HMMMM.