WHY

IS CHAINLINK PARTNERING WITH A BUNCH OF NOBODIES ALL THE TIME...THIS IS HOW ALL THE OTHER SHITCOINS DIED FUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: B72F8CE6-03F0-4E23-9F81-EB0109141931.jpg (340x270, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAUHmram7RU&feature=youtu.be&t=346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck.

This.

Coin.

How could I have been so stupid? Why did I buy 50k link at 80 cents???

I’m an intelligent person. I went to a good school. I have a good job. What is wrong with me???

Will I ever recover??? I’m a fucking wreck now. My coworkers are beginning to notice and show concern. Is link going to cost me my fucking JOB too?

I don’t know what to do anymore....link has ruined me. I am broken....

chainlink is a PnD scam

sorry you fell for the shiling

I warned about this relentlessly... Link had all the trappings of a cult scam.

My condolences

Attached: 0F7BF6DB-9024-48E9-9D06-A656451906C3.png (320x316, 208K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 897E9F90-24C1-4E9E-9F93-319667AB10BB.jpg (1680x1389, 2.75M)

I bought in at 25 cents.

Attached: 1c8160sea_Around3stones_c18a77f3e8daeada1b20e01b1f6a3af5.png (326x287, 144K)

only retards actually bought it. you didnt buy it, right op?

art

I’m financially ruined

Attached: 35C1AEC4-C206-42F8-9439-99C9300518FC.png (1525x1540, 1.15M)

I bought 50k ironically. Always knew it was a scam kek

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

I hurt myself today

the memes are fire

I just bought link so I would care about something. Be a part of something

The FUD is getting strong... i will just buy just in case

People are idiots for continuing to believe in the memecoin scam

Bitcoin may have a future but unless you're a company (Ripple XRP) you're not going to make it. JPM just announced their own coin for their own blockchain technology. Even if LainChink starts working, large businesses are just going to create their own blockchain, their own coins, etc. Even XRP will likely fall victim. BTC is just a currency exchange now and nothing more.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Guys I sold my farm and entire equestrian stock and bought 750k link when it was over a dollar. My 7 year old has been asking about her favorite mare, Autumn, and I'm pretty sure the end buyer was some chink that's going to make "beef" and broccoli with her. Help guys, what do I tell her? Link was the worst decision I ever made.

because they obviously can't announce their big partnerships because of NDAs and shit

Like ETH co-founder Joseph Poon said, a massive part of all crypto projects out there rely on peer-to-peer oracles.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAUHmram7RU&feature=youtu.be&t=346
5:46

Too bad you're a retard, huh?

Go to the chink and get Autumn back whichever way possible, with fries even.

you dont know that lol
trading tokens between each other is nice but i want to see real world use smart contracts that go beyond trading tokens peer to peer

>trading tokens between each other is nice but i want to see real world use smart contracts that go beyond trading tokens peer to peer
Do you have brain damage?

would you like to refute my points instead of calling me retarded everytime?

Just tell her you are a failure. She will probably grow up to be a stripper that fucks (and gets beat by) niggers now. You're both dead to eachother.

oh, so JP Morgan coin is a nobody now? what planet are you on?

You need oracles to do anything other than trade tokens back and forth.

Attached: 1550069994084.jpg (2126x2126, 2.23M)

cope

ITS DUMPING UPWARD

Attached: F9B7B68C-705D-416A-A098-9859B32B5074.jpg (1500x1500, 695K)

You think all crypto projects have “trading tokens” as their use case.
There’s nothing to refute, all there is to do is laugh at you.

But muh up in sats

Tell her daddy make an investment in her future, but it's taking longer than you thought. Then ask her about how her 2nd grade day was at school, and take her to the park. Put ur linkie stack in cold storage and go live your life.

still waiting for you guys to explain...seems like you cant do anything but call people retards, youre making it easy to tell whos the real retard lmao

I sold all of my mom's jewelry and diamonds behind her back to buy LINK in hope to get 1000x in return eoy. Now im JUST

What do user??

Also, trading tokens is the one thing you DON’T need oracles for.
Jesus christ.

you could have 150k-200k linkies if you just waited...oh well 50k is still more then enough to make it. hold strong marine

Big believer in sergey here but this is a point. Latest partners are like confido(!!)...

She got justed by having you, should have shorted you in the first trimester.

The One scam to unite all the scams.
Decentralized Scams

You need people to explain to you that crypto use cases extend beyond exchanging tokens?
Or that trading tokens is the one thing you don’t need oracles for?

Yeah, go do your research and come back in a month.

See

>Joseph starts speaking about decentralized oracles
>Vitalik turns his head into the void and clearly experiences PTSD flashbacks of some sort.

FUUUUUUUCK YOU
STOP MY FUDDING MY LINK
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF SHITCOINS TO FUD YOU FUCKING PAJEEEEEEEEEEEEETS

Attached: 9c0.jpg (400x388, 19K)

can we please stop calling chinese people the C word? i hate how people can so casually throw that hateful word around so casually. btw gf is chinese so i have a vested interest not just whining or trying to be PC

>tfw you get in low
>tfw it just keeps going lower

such a scam

Attached: 123123123123123.jpg (80x100, 5K)

Absolutely SAVAGE

yeah everyone knows chinks are just asian kikes