Holochain: Don't Buy HOT

It is a hosting service. Once you need proper security, the speed won't be as different as any last gen dpos blockchain, missing consensus on top. There are no actual benchmarks.
That from a technical point of view. Economically, you are dealing with a federal reserve controlling the supply and the gate to fiat and doing KYC in all actors. Yikes.

Attached: holochain_logo.png (1562x1562, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/aa4spm/cheaper_than_aws/
youtube.com/watch?v=eSU5AzQPTCQ&t=1m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Priced in

Kyc will help it moon. You don't understand normies or the potential total crypto market cap.

I met older devs who were hyped on this locally at meetups(Denver). These old guys also happened to be relatively legendary and important figures over the past few decades for their work with linux and internet protocols.

I'm sorry that you were too stupid to buy at 10 sats, but your brainlet tier fud won't do much to the price

>facts
>brainlet-tier fud
christ, you people are delusional

Priced in

If you actually had the mental capacity to understand the technology behind Holo you would know that all your "facts" are absolutely wrong. This is just pasta from a previous Holo post

Lol sorry OP its what these anons said.

lol this is the first time someone copy pastes me
Holochain is fine tho, Holo corp is the problem. And there is little speculative value left, value will tank before the fuel swap.

Speculative value has not even started. I do think HOT is a shitcoin and have stopped buying any but this is an easy 100x just based on the team's image.

>your "facts" are absolutely wrong
Point out which specific points are wrong and how they're wrong

There is not a single 100x in the top 100, those times are gone.

Good chance you're right about that desu. Luckily I have a few gems up my sleeve.

>just based on the team's image.
A bunch of weirdos and minorities? Their image is one of the worst things about them.

>And there is little speculative value left
Based on what?

You people just say random shit—throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Obviously that's a red flag for us, but Reddit is going to lose their shit over these guys. Just give it time.

"The people on this subreddit can be pretentious. Holochain isn't the discovery of fire. It's data persistence applied to Distributed Hash Table systems. You can find plenty of places where this has already been tried with variable degrees of success. Holochain just adds identity persistence across "swarms" and a membrane to lock agents out of swarms. Think bittorrent with built-in usernames. There are obvious drawbacks and advantages to this approach, and the claims about TPS are not very fair by comparison because no one who needs a blockchain would reach for unsigned email IOUs or holochain self-signed attestations...
...How fast can you traverse a tree when some difficult-to-predict portions of it are not held on your local machine and require an unbounded network query to a potentially high-churn network of other network-edge internet devices? The answer right now is "who knows" but if you want to guess at how Holochain will fare against AWS, in almost all cases they cannot really compete. This is a project for people with contempt for AWS/Azure/GCP. I agree with u/foobazzler that Holochain is not good for replacing the large centralized databases that google, facebook, amazon use to serve up content, make recommendations, and enable searches. Sadly the fact that their DB nodes are all on an infiniband connection in one or several top of the line datacenters means they will be orders of magnitude faster for those tasks. This is more for semantic web, small communities, alternative wikis, etc. Once you need verification without identity, anonymity or search-ability you've already lost the ability to defend using Holochain. Hail to our corporate overlords :-P"

More juicy content here
reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/aa4spm/cheaper_than_aws/

Attached: a15c6ca58b24f0e38f4e5b690b3b3d0e.jpg (1080x1889, 173K)

Based and feetpilled. Not selling these bags though

and the data is all public , how can you make an app with all data public this is a retarded project

That entire post demonstrates why HOT is junk

No shit? That's why I explicitly stated that I'm still not selling it, I give no fucks about dumping on boomers after Holo gets starts to get shilled on CNBC.

i love this copypasta

just bought another 100 million

>No shit? That's why I explicitly stated that I'm still not selling it,
are you retarded?

No, retard. I don't care about their bullshit tech. All I care about it normies pumping this shitcoin to top 10- which will happen regardless of how you or any other autist here feels about it.

>ll I care about it normies pumping this shitcoin to top 10- which will happen regardless of how you or any other autist here feels about it.
why? can you actually justify your opinion?

These guys have the best marketing I've seen in this space. The SJW shit is what sells- see ADA, Nano, XLM. You unironically think that Matthew Schutte isn't going to be shilling this boomercoin on CNBC at some point? I'm not selling any of these until it hits $0.01. Now if you want to find a real gem I suggest you look for a way to get an Urbit star if you haven't yet. Azimuth has been on chain for a month now. You have found a star by now, right user?

this

Finally the volume is drying up for the next HOT run. Took long enough.

>Finally the volume is drying up for the next HOT run. Took long enough.
yeah, no shit. Price is staying relatively stable which is a bad sign, though.

Attached: kek.gif (720x780, 712K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eSU5AzQPTCQ&t=1m2s

Who is the doubting Thomas in this situation, fren

Patience, impatient grasshopper. Or more addys and on to the next.

>Patience, impatient grasshopper
I expect a lil dip to ~29/30 and then the reversal
wuthink bruh

we 1k sats june

Attached: 1536418112035.jpg (224x250, 4K)

Attached: BD37AF60-93BD-4AFE-9DE6-78947202F087.jpg (620x465, 53K)

>we 1k sats june
lol who the HECK wants to wait until june
that's crazy

It’ll hit 1k sats, nothing else really matters. Sell when it gets there and on to the next flavor of the year in 2020

checked

not trying to be a dick here, because i do hold a good amount of holo, but wouldnt the market cap have to go astronomically high for it to go to 1k sats?

But he isn't wrong tho.

I'll buy a bag after a nice correction, unload it right after whales decide to pump it again.

Holo won't be attractive option in a year from now, it probably won't even be the best DLT around (Radix..).

it's not DLT

Literally doesn’t matter, on top of you being wrong. Look at tron.

Marketcap is a meme. Right now in theory lets say the walls were pulled except for 1 HOT at 300 sats. After someone buys it, the marketcap would then display as 1.6ish billion.

also
>Radix
kek

not all the data is public, only public interactions, you only need to share the checksums of your private blockchains in order to ensure they haven't been tampered since the last inter agent transaction.
the no global consensus meme retards still haven't figured out it's not no consensus, it's scalable consensus.