Which is better for storing my bitcoin?

Which is better for storing my bitcoin?

Attached: images-2.jpg (300x168, 6K)

trezor

Which is better for storing my ChainLink?

I have both and prefer the ledger, get the newer one with increased app storage if you have lots of shitcoins. You can also invert the screen colors and it comes with lanyards. fucking dope

honestly after you start physically confirming your tx's you will never go back. it feels amazing and futuristic. and above all secure

This, I literally can't imagine not using a Ledger. How the fuck do people do it, cp'ing private keys all over the place?

For real, I used to copy+paste my seed phrases into myetherwallet. Never fucking again.

both are greatand everything else is pathetic as fuck and stupid (except for paper wallets of course). end of the day, just buy one and move on with your day. okay faggot?

Bitcoin maximalist here, I hate shitcoins.
I bought a trezor like 2 days ago.
Its so easy to use, which made me very happy, because I wanted an easy to use intuitive device.

It supports shitcoins, but I love the fact that I never have to even look at any of their gay little icons. I only ever see bitcoin

>Bitcoin maximalist here

Attached: 4C1E4196-E322-4BA7-A705-DCC00F9BCDEB.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>Bitcoin maximalist
this is cope

Depends, Trezor has Omni integration if you keep any omni tokens.

shitcoiner cope is to tell chads theyre coping

An piece of paper.

>ledger
jews bloated their OS so you can install 2 apps max now.
want to keep 5 coins with different protocols? delete apps to install apps to do a transaction EVERY TIME.

>trezor
supports a lot less blockchains but at least they don't have jew practices.

FUCK LEDGER. if they don't fix their Ledger Nano S problem I'm never buying their products again.

Problem with Ledger is that hardware and firmware are not open source.

Could pose problem in the future in case the company goes bankrupt or stop developing new versions of the firmware for any reason.

Since the Trezor is open source, any one could develop on it, even if the Trezor company goes bankrupt.

Also, Trezor works better with Firefox and Linux in general.

Ledger has more coins, but Trezor is slowly catching up.

If you order the Trezor or Ledger, order it from their official website (not ebay).

>Problem with Ledger is that hardware and firmware are not open source.
It's open source by now.

Attached: IMG_20181225_169874365.jpg (720x1080, 151K)

trezor so u can utilize the price lock feature

I have my private key tattooed on my dick so no one will ever see it.

Attached: 1534043211110.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

>An piece

Attached: 8c699cb4ba0514ca1e170dabc61f4bcb.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Ledger is just fine, if you don't wanna spend more than $70, go for it

sometimes i just log into mew just for fun. before i had a ledger i was paranoid as fuck about that

>storing your coins on a propietary device running obfuscated code on chips made in china with backdoors so that some day a hacker or the state can steal them
>not writing your private key down on paper with two of the characters transposed (for example: replace each 6 with a 9 & vice-versa) and engraving it into jewelry that you always wear such as a cockring or buttplug
Not gonna make it.

Attached: SDLE355-M.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Nop.

Firmware of the ledger is not open source. They say they will release it in 2019 gradually.

Hardware of the ledger relies on a security chip which is not open source.

I'm not saying ledger is not good. However not being open source could be a problem one day.

The crypto space should be entirely open source if we want full transparency.