Fetch ICO, Binance Launchpad

On February 25th Binance will host their second ICO this year, the Fetch token. Should we buy into this and try a quick flip or not? Lets have a look.

Pro:
- BTT was an insane success and pumped to over 10x ICO price in two weeks. Many have missed this boat but will try to catch the next one.

Contra:
Fetch is outrageous, even for scam ICO standards. They are selling 20% of the total supply for $30 million, so they value themselves at $150 for just a whitepaper.
- BTT only raised $7 million, so a lot of demand was left for the open market when it got listed. Fetch wants to raise $30 million, will there be enough buyers left to pump this shit?
- Justin Sun shilled BTT to his large following, Fetch doesn't have the media outreach that BTT had.
- The fundamentals of Fetch are horseshit. All buzzwords like "KI", "Multi Agent System", Synergetic Computing" and so on. No way these pajeets will be able to deliver anything at all.

So user, what do you think? Is the Binance Launchpad hype enough to have this pump?
It's pretty clear that this won't nearly have the same run as BTT, but maybe a quick 2x is still in the cards?

Attached: Buzzwords.png (1180x407, 43K)

This pajeet is their CEO. Will Binance ruin their reputation by hosting this scam?

Attached: Pajeet.png (252x329, 70K)

This is weak shit even by 2017 standards.

>They are selling 20% of the total supply for $30 million
fuck me, is this true? this shit will dump harder than my asshole after curry night

Yes true, but it doesn't matter in the short term. They could be selling 5% for $30 million and it would be better for the short term price as long as the pajeets don't dump it themselves.
Holding Fetch for the long run is suicide. I'm just contemplating if I should buy into the ICO and sell into the Binance listing.

buy, check em

Why you think their hardcap is 30 millions, fucking idiot? it's not announced yet.

also its binance ico so your is useless to FUD

are you stupid? it gets sold within 15 seconds , with your fud or without

do you realize if it gets below ico nobody will buy another binance launchpad ico. so they will pump it

also they was picky as fuck with choosing ICOs

OP IS PAJEET FUCK YOU

easy 3x

Maybe the numbers aren't fixed, but it looks like it will be $30 million.
I do agree with you though, it will most likely pump.

Attached: FET.png (978x281, 19K)

it has potential to start new ICO mania backed by Binance itself

Just sold 100million, thanks.

everybody knows cz is against high cap ICOs, they will fix it imo

what a fucking faggot you are, never post again you absolute imbecile

Double dubs checked all in

shitcoin, i wouldnt touch especially that every second pajeet talks about flipping it 2-3x. guess whats gonna happen. also team tokens unlocked first day.

Same can be said about BTT and it worked. I think that eventually the Binance Launchpad ICOs will fail (=not pump after listing) but too many people are waiting to throw their money into the fire and fomo into this one.
Fetch will pump after listing.

and with that a major BTC pump as well

I'm going in gents

Fetch is going to be my ticket to breaking the 100 BTC mark and finally retire once BTC bulls back above 10k

The one weird thing about this ICO is how they somehow manage to get away with fucking up their early investors.

Apparently they're pegging the ETH investors sent a year ago when it was more than $600, to the same rate of the public ICO. That means even with their bonus, we're still up on them at least x3.

Usually it's the contrary, later investors get a worst deal price wise but are compensated with less or no lockup.

In this case, they somehow managed to make them accept such bad terms? I don't buy it. It seems to me either there's something we don't know about the presales deals, or the team is really desperate to sell as many tokens as they can in order to soft-exit scam. When something sounds too good to be true, it's usually not.

Are you sure?The early investors paid about $0.05 per token from what I saw. The ICO price on Binance will most likely be higher.

Yes but what it means is presale investor's eth will have same peg as ours.

So when they send eth was $600, but for 1 eth sent ($600) then they don't get 600 x 0.05 tokens, they get 100 x 0.05 tokens because eth is now $100

That makes us at ico effectively x3 on them if we both sell at same $ value.

Now those fund, they don't count in ETH like people who send 1 ETH to an ICO and forget about it. They have taxes and investors to repay in $.
So to come out x1, they need to keep the token pumped to x3, for 3 months until they're unlocked.

That seems a surefire play for us at ICO, but I've never seen a project which fucks their early investors that much do well on the long term. Hell, we are investors as well, so if they fuck their previous investors as well, what will they do once they've sold their ICO to us ? Pump the price a bit to make CZ happy and then exit scam ?

Can't get in on it b/c I'm in Burgerland

Yeah, seems weird to screw the early investors that hard. I don't like the project all that much in general, too many buzzwords.
Still pumping though, Binance will not accept a dump from the very start. Really not sure where to set my profit targets. I don't think it will make more than a 2x.

This type of shit is doing to destroy binance. I can already see it, offering scan ico's, their non decentralized decentralized exchange with it's useless BNB pairs, binance had it's run but it seems like they are at the end of their road.

This is the most pajeety post I’ve ever read

>human shit.
Well, at least his name checks out.