Happening

V0.6 released

Attached: afsj34.png (549x346, 30K)

I told you fuckers last week in some thread where user was saying he had news and it was a bullshit tiny partnership, and I told you real news that v0.6 would be released this week. WHO SCREEN CAPPED ME?

Nice trips. I was in the thread but didn't screencap it.
You are legit in my eyes at least.

It's a link thread right

t. nopants

apart from the pasta, CAN mainnet be released right now? or is this aggregation stuff 100% necessary?

in other words, what does v0.6 mean except progress? (I know v1 doesn't = mainnet)

HUUUUUGE

I believed you Steve.

But what that 0.6 really even means? mainnet still isnt released. Who cares what version it is.

We honestly don't know until they tell us. 0.6 could be mainnet for all we know. 0.6 could be a limited mainnet. It could be a test for aggregation. It's literally meaningless until they tell us something.

you're right. sell your bags

NO LINKERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>2 years for 0.6
see you guys in 2021 for mainnet release.

The absolute state of biz

mainnet wont be released so soon fren, what will be released is DECENTRALIZED testnet. They need to test decentralization, implement basic SGX functions etc. What you should be excitet is that you can stake your TESTNET LINKs into decentralized network and see actual testing companies.

changing code from ruby to golang was a lot of why it took so long. Cut that two years in half.

Took a year or less to get to .6.

roughly Half a year or less for v 1.0

WoW!!!
HUGE if TRUE!!!
V 0.6 will be a blast!!!

The majority of people invested into this project have no idea what aggregation is.
They have no idea how close mainnet is.
They have no idea what they got their hands on. And you brainlets should be happy for it.

You are a retard. They will first roll out all new features to the testnet. There we can test aggregation and more stuff. After testing they can roll out this build to the main net. It will take months, cap this.

Mainnet is coming in two weeks do you brainlet understand that?

Yay! v0.7 in 2020

I thought V0.6 was the only thing that blocked aggregation?

> wearing pants

Attached: Selection_011.png (386x369, 153K)

checked
checked

we will make it soon fremns

lol. Congrats user, you know about the super secret pivotal tracker, you must be a really important insider.

Screencap me in this epic thread !
Link $0.6k eoy confirmed !

Probably mainnet with only single nodes providing data. They still need to test aggregation on the testnet.