Biz is dead

This board is unironically 2015 right now.

No interesting threads left. Just pajeet pump groups and shills shilling to each other in a big circlejerk of shit

See you all in 2 years when hopefully price starts to pick up. I abandoned biz in 2015 and im abandoning it again now.

At least pol should be fun again with the 2020 elections.

Attached: 1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 76K)

>Buy high, sell low.

>Buy high, sell low.

Sir don't go sir

>At least pol should be fun again with the 2020 elections.
brainlet

sir please I have great coin. no #fomo

brown ID had to be

wait til the next bull and start shilling ur shitcoins faggot
then wait for the sell off and come back for the memes
this is what Biz iz u mutha fuckin faggot

you will be missing out on new coins that will moon sir, you will miss out on new and exciting opportunities to invest in sir, you will regret leaving these chances to make you rich sir

I bet her pussy juices must taste amazing.

Attached: 1496966413516.jpg (480x369, 34K)

i agree with you OP. this place is overrun with incels. even the autists have left because they see no value on this shit board.

yeah board is pretty weak right now. bullish

I know what you mean. It is just a bunch of threads talking about crypto I can't understand any of it. Its like another language. What happened to practical investment discussions?

It is practical. Buy Chainlink retard.

>What happened to practical investment discussions?
there never was any, this board was created to get rid of all the crypto spam on Jow Forums, it's always been about the crypto

bro Biz pre-crypto was a fucking joke. Im talking like -2013. Bottom 3 boards on the site. Literally, LITERALLY every single thread was OP saying "How can we make money guys" followed by "suck 10 dicks for 1 dollar each"
Anytime a legitimate question came up about stocks or options, forex, whatever; silence.
And yeah the crypto market is a stagnating pond of shit right now so this board is the same.

This board gave me Holo and BTT, it's all good for the 50 of us here

see you tomorrow
xoxo

Damn. I'd fuck her fart factory.

>At least pol should be fun again with the 2020 elections.
HUGE if SOLID m8! Keep the good vibes!
See you in the Bull Run of 2020!
Bring some hommies and let's ride the bull to the USD $200.000.
See you there...

Quality shit over there!

Attached: 1929 biz.png (1312x1037, 182K)

DOW IS DOWN 2 POINTS SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Just H0DL my friendo!
2020 is the year! Keep it real, keep it tight.

Peak biz was 2016. Made so much money in asx generals.

Dix it mate.

Shutup nigger.

cute

>He thinks this is the bottom

/smg/ is good. Your fault for thinking a business board should have anything at all to do with crypto.

she isnt even a barp
bad quality picture
no tits

yet my dick wants that so bad
what is wrong with me
why do I have urge to fuck literally anything that resembles a women

biz was started in march of 15. it was awesome, actual good content without the crypto cancer. when that started it became complete shit. i didnt come on here once in 17. came back to argue with people to sell off their crypto but no one listened at all.

hopefully now that so many people got burned and the crypto party is over biz can get back to decent again