Metanet

Ok. Now one thread for real. One time a real discussion. Not about Craig or Satoshi, but about Bitcoin and Metanet.

Why do you think it's a bad idea?

Fast forward to the near future. (3-10 years).

We have 30 nodes/datacenters worldwide (maybe 300). Network speed became significant faster than hard drive speed.
Blocks have no limit in size.
Everything will be stored on the chain.
Money, Contracts, Companies, Games, Musik..
All our computers and smartphones turned into terminal. A nice screen and a fast internet access.
Whole autonomous programs running on the chain, regulation the iot world.
Vishnu emerges - onchain.

All of human history is stored, immutable.
Crimes decline, people actually start to vote to change laws for more freedom.

Well let's go back to the present.

Do you want a fucking banking 2.0 with corecoin? Really? Is that want you can't wait for?
That's all, not wanna see how and if the original bitcoin experiment ends?

Cause you want to run a useless homenode? Wow wtf is wrong with you?

IDGAF who satoshi might be but I'm not here to see only a change in the banking system.
I want to see cool new tech, new possibilities to earn and spend money, a weapon against corruption and high level crime.

Fuck you all you little dumb low iq suckers I don't even want to continue writing now.

Attached: social-bots-digitalisierung-shutterstock-411942079.jpg (620x347, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@craig_10243/the-start-of-metanet-ef0560e81505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can’t redpill the bluedpilled.
People will keep on hating CSW just because he is mean on twittter, regardless whether he is satoshi or metanet is actually the next big thingg (which it is)

gives me future bsv values user

Attached: 1541639173207.jpg (5000x5000, 1.21M)

1BSV = 1BSV

>he want to summon vishnu

Vishnu is the destroyer of worlds, you are naive user, AI is the devil

1 BSV = 100k in 2 years

this is how we get a real world currency.
People will become millionaires after realizing that they were joke gifted $1 worth of bitcoin for a stupid reddit comment.

Coinbase just gave access to BSV withdrawls.

how much is all the world's information and money worth? divide it by 21 million and burn several million of them

>I want to see cool new tech, new possibilities to earn and spend money, a weapon against corruption and high level crime.
user, I have news for you..

Attached: 1547248808656.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

Chainlinks oracle technology is patented by nChain and will be used exclusively on Bitcoin (SV). Sorry little fellow

Yea sure pal.

Attached: 1544878917585.png (730x860, 468K)

Yea, sry.

Metanet new article just arrived
medium.com/@craig_10243/the-start-of-metanet-ef0560e81505

Based post user. I have nothing to add, just want to give you a (you) for taking the time and the effort to give us a gem inbetween all the vishnu and pajeet posters.

Unironically sold my LINK for BSV at the last ATH/sats

nChain simply has more manpower and resources. Chainlink doesn't stand a chance.

Good choice friend. Stinky holders will learn in time.

Attached: CSW_chainlink.png (1158x1426, 209K)

What's the point to have everything on-chain? Why do you worship blockchain ? Calm your tits it's a fucking tech, people will still be sheeple in 10 years.

You want to achieve true decentralization, individual sovereignty and all the good stuff? Tech won't do this for you, that's just tech.

First you need education, individual empowerment comes from individual freedom, comes from individual responsibility. Responsibility is not possible in a cult of victimhood, where society is built around a hierarchy of victims. Freedom comes from a choice : the sacrifice of convenience.

The world you are talking is not for everyone, is not wanted by anyone and can't be enforced, you can't force people to be free.

You are just another bcash Shiva Vishnu shill, using the same angle bcash faggots used ie muh blockstream. Fuck you.

You want to be free? Run a fucking node and contribute to the project you see fit, stop bitching about alleged conspiracy on an anonymous board, and more important stop shilling your curry eating street defecating cult-minded project while smearing people that are actually building the world you pretend to live in.

The way I see it, OP was, is, will be, as always a faggot.

>patenting a literal if then statement

Non mining modes DO NOTHING

putting the entire internet onchain is pants on head retarded quiet literally.
its about as revolutionary as picking up your car and carry it on your back.

economies of scale aren't the problem.
proof of stake is the problem because it aligns deceit and profit

metanet is proof of work which aligns profit and value creation

1 billion

link is blockchain agnostic so the patents are only bad news for other blockchains not link or bsv
it was actually bullish for link, if satoshi nakamoto spent 50k on patenting link who am I to disbelieve

Without hosting your node you delegate trust to a third party. Delegating trust for a convenience gain is the reason why the internet is as it is today. Hosting your node is the first thing anyone can do to support the network and its decentralization (that is on hardware you have control over).

blockchain will need 24GB 10 minute blocks to support two transactions per day, per person for 7 billion people. Think the network can handle that in the future?

$2,000,000

- csw

Dyor

Vaporware