Imagine being in the only major biz shill that absolutely failed to moon

QNT, HOLO, RVN, LTO are all some of the best performing coins of the last 12 months. Instead you bought NKN, just imagine being this much of a cuck

Attached: NKN-logo.jpg (400x400, 13K)

It's been a day you stupid fuck. Look at the chart and let's talk in 2 weeks. Moonboys btfo

actually its been like 9 months of this coin just nosediving and failing every attempt at a pump

think that's bad? i put 10k into Blocksquare like a complete and utter faggot

but sure, the next two weeks are going to be different, lmfao!

That is because exchanges weren't in the pipeline. You guys just can't see it, can you?

How many fingers boy?

HOW MANY FINGERS

LMAO i remmeber that one. the 'crypto real estate' meme like relex

3 new exchange announcements/listings and it still cant break 3c. Binance will probably pump it to 4c and then dump it back to sub 3c. its dead jim

Largest holder of QNT on here:

NKN is golden, hold and wait.

NKN is unironically a shit coin. It needs a 30x just to break even from less than a year ago.

If you buy NKN you are literally retarded.

nah, just x8

its more like 20x to be exact. which is never happening

8x lower btc price
16.6x lower dollar price however
you don't take dollar into consideration since during all those months it fell together with bitcoin.

Reminder: same code DNA as Ontology, NEO etc.
A more revolutionary idea than both NEO and Ontology.
Same total supply and similar circulating supply as Ontology.
Ontology ath was around $10 usd.
Normies don’t know about NKN yet.

>same code as chink garbage
>revolutionary

pick one you faggot

Major contender for whales next pump

T.Microbrainlet

it isnt the same code its just the same guy that wrote it (yanbo li) other than that user is right. I generally don't fuck with chink coins but this one is a no-brainer for a 3-6 month hold. the mega pump probably wont be until april or may tho.

The codebase is the same, Onchains DNA (which was written by Yanbo). They said thats only around 10% of the total code though, rest is all new including the consensus algo etc

The only people fudding are 100% trying to keep the price suppressed to accumulate. It’s so fucking obvious that this is a sleeping giant, only absolute newfags would fall for the fud.