Why arent millenials buying houses?

Why arent millenials buying houses?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1590, 970K)

Because they don’t have money you fucking retarded ape

I have one. I had two but didn't want to be so heavily levered so I sold one.

>millenials don't mind taking 100k loan at 18 for a college degree in autism studies
>millenials won't take a 100k loan at 28 for a fucking house

Man, this generation is so clever.

the student loan is bullshit scam ware pushed by guidance counselors and virtue signaling liberal cuck boomers.

>100K for a house
Maybe in Detroit

Student loans are a scam, but they take it. If I was already stupid enough to get scammed, I'd rather get scammed for a house than for a starbucks barista qualification.

>Take 100k student loans
>Don't go to college, instead go be a plumber or some shit
>Use 100k for down payment on Mc Mansion
>Pay interest with your electrician job
>wait a couple of years
>You are now a millionaire Mc Mansion owner electrician

I'm pretty sure there has been a daily dedicated thread for the last couple of years that has already answered this damn question.

>Just predict what will x10 and act on it!
Then go do it right now.

i actually JUST bought that apartment today

Attached: 1526692928529.png (231x218, 6K)

>72sq ft
>400k after taxes, mortage is 750k
thats NY for you faggot

yes boomer, lets us zoomers just double down on our debt so that we can buy you out of your price inflated suburban shitbox, that will definitely solve our generational financial concerns.

No prediction involved. After down payment, electrician can easily do monthly payments of the house and interest on the loan. The trick is that millenials are allowed to take 6 figure loans with no collateral or anything, really. They are the first generation with that advantage.

Debt is easily dealt with the moment you get a fixed stream of income, which you can get by becoming a technician. Literally, the safest career that exists, with even 6 figures salary guaranteed after some years. Just go to trade school you retard.

because when the baby boomers will die there will be a higher offer for houses that their heirs will want to sell, than demand, due to the new generation having far less children and nationalism which will take over and reduce immigration

also I don't want shit loan or anything, I pay what I can afford, that's what I've been taught

and fiat is worthless anyway, I just play with bitcoin and when I'll have enough then I might buy a house regardless of the price, just picking the best house where I want to live

Gee, I wonder why Millennials aren't buying homes when they have all the high paying jobs, pension plans, company healthcare, no debt on college education, and a business car.... oh wait that's boomers that have all those things

Attached: 1531217608339.jpg (680x639, 58K)

This is correct for the most part except you don’t just take out a 100k loan. There are different kinds of loans and if you take a bank loan for a house you deserve to fail. Student loans have lots of stipulations preventing you from paying if you don’t find work in your field. Mortgages are for houses and have low interest rates and manageable payments.
It’s not his fault you got a Bachelor of Arts instead of an actual trade.

I live in Vancouver which is likely one of the top 5 most expensive locations in the world for real estate.

To afford anything in the worthwhile areas, you're looking at a basic studio apartment going for around $800,000CAD.

Thats a studio we're talking about, you'll be using curtains to separate between your bedroom and the kitchen where you cook your stinky foods.

Just waiting for civil war so we can kill some bankers.

Well they actually are buying houses despite your leftypol bait threads

This. This so hard.

Whoops, meant for It's ironic to see Millennials so adverse to taking out a mortgage but they have no qualms about student loans

Vancouver is nice and the homeless problem isn't as bad as say San Diego where they are fucking everywhere. Imagine buying a property that's 700k and walking downstairs to the smell of piss and shit. How do you not blow your brains out from that experience?

then live elsewhere.

> Just take 100k loan, take a trade job and buy a mc mansion. Easy af bro.

ironically i got a degree to later go to trade school and become an electrician. i fell for the everyone needs a BA scam and graduated with six figure debt, two minimum wage jobs, and rent that equated 50% of my after tax income. no one was gonna offer my broke ass a mortgage like it was 2005. i chose to become homeless to manage debt and ended up working as a laborer. trade school is not free and finding an apprenticeship is not as easy as people like to make it out to be and i was fortunate to be offered an opportunity after demonstrating my abilities and work ethic as a laborer, which allowed me to make the money to get back on my feet and also covered the costs of the courses required to get my ticket.

yes it was i who took on the debt to begin with, but i was explicitly told byeveryone around me to get a bachelors before considering entering the trades and i believed them, as i had already fallen for the biggest pyramid scheme of all (respecting someones opinion simply due to their age/perceived experience). my finances have since done a 180 but i'm not going to pretend like that's not due to a lot of luck and circumstance and the reality is that the student debt i got saddled with fucked my whole life up for the better part of a decade. congrats on being redpilled af as a teen to see through the bullshit, but OP wanted to know why millennials aren't buying houses and if you aren't going to put the blame squarely on the government policies that encourage the exploitation and financial entrapment of the nation's young just kys

you idiots
you own pension funds are inflating the housing market along with the other boomer and bankster money
of course all the additional created money supply went there while you silly wages are still at $10 per hour.
all in crypto or stay cucked

Forest Hills is really nice, a lot of rich Jews but Mormons have been moving in lately.

I don't know why people are so afraid to take on (reasonable) debt.

Lmao Boomers mad af that they can’t exit scam millennials with the property bubble

Get fucked grandpa

>buying boomer bags
"No."

>Take on "reasonable" debt
>Life happens and your income is affected
>Goldstein is now permitted by law to fuck your ass raw
No thanks my guy.